Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals (1356 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by uchebest20(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2022

I have slept with over 1000 men – Popular hookup girl reveals

In an interview that aired on SVTV Africa, the 22-year-old sex worker Gifty Osei, better known by her stage name Ohemaa Baddest, talked about her profession as a stripper/sex worker.

Ohemaa, who also shared that she lost her virginity at the age of 10, also said that she has become addicted to her job despite the danger it poses.

She stated:

“I can’t count. There are a lot…about 1000 men. I’ve been with a lady too. My best friend introduced me to it. I didn’t know she was a lesbian. We were together for four years. She is the only girl I’ve been with.

“A group of eight guys raped me, took away my belongings and threw me out. A taxi driver also did the same. It is a risky business, but I haven’t decided when to stop because I’m addicted to it.”

Ohemaa also talked about her smoking habit which began during her final year in high school. She added;

“I began with cannabis toffee. Every time I took it, it stimulated my sexual desire. Very pleasant.”

CHECKOUT MORE INTERESTING STORIES HERE
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/10/14/i-have-slept-with-over-1000-men-popular-hookup-girl-reveals/

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by dawnomike(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations on her lifetime achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Most nairaland guys know her but tbey'll pretend.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by marlow1962(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Cool

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by DSC7: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
She is just started.....

Still better than most girls who are not into hook ups....

One claimed she never had sex before but was raped at the age of 25 which was few months ago... But when i removed her bra her boobs were pointing at my legs, her punna was wider than most oloshoos...

I asked how come, she was speechless...

I weak embarassed
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by emettang: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jesus Christ loves you, he is standing at the door of your heart knocking, Open for him and he will change your life for the better

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slippers breast naim dey do stripper? Well I'm not surprised at all. One time for one illegal settlement in fct a friend was opening his lounge so I went with my guys too. We were expecting some hot firm vibrant strippers like the ad said but guess what came on stage; old worn out hoes looking like people's mom's with overused fallen breasts almost touching thier navel... we had to leave the godforsaken place grin
So this one too fit dey strip for agbo Jedi drinkers all join

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
DSC7:
She is just started.....

One claimed she never had sex before but was raped at the age of 25 which was few months ago... But when i removed her bra her boobs were pointing at my legs, her punna was wider than most oloshoos...

I weak embarassed
Lol.. that girl na mugu grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by imagrg(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Daughter of Jezebel! grin
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
Most nairaland guys know her but tbey'll pretend.
oooo rozross must u let us know again that she is your sister grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color] ;D4 angry grin
DSC7:
She is just started.....

I weak embarassed
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Calmcool(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buhari forgot to add you on the national award.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
emettang:
Jesus Christ loves you, he is standing at the door of your heart knocking, Open for him and he will change your life for the better
knocking the heart of olosho
Olosho no get heart > grin her heart na 1k for short time grin grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Mhykel217(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
E show for her brezz seff
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by cavreek: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
And after sometime maybe during active service or after retirement, one bobo go put her for house as wife
Re: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men – Popular Hookup Girl Reveals by Kobojunkiee: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2022
emettang:
It is wrong to tell people that Jesus Christ loves them this since Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His everlasting Words that His love is reserved only for those who do the Will of God - those who live their lives according to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

Here's what Jesus Christ said of the love that is available in Him from God. undecided
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him.
18 People who believe in God’s Son are not judged guilty.But people who do not believe are already judged, because they have not believed in God’s only Son.
19 They are judged by this fact: The light[c] has come into the world. But they did not want light. They wanted darkness, because they were doing evil things.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light. They will not come to the light, because the light will show all the bad things they have done.
21 But anyone who follows the true way comes to the light. Then the light will show that whatever they have done was done through God. - John 3 vs 16 - 21
a. In verse 16, Jesus Christ made abundantly clear that God's love for man as given through Him only belongs to those who believe in Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
b. In verse 18, Jesus Christ reiterated that those who do not believe will not have the love that God offers to mankind in Jesus Christ. undecided
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy.
12 This is what I command you: Love each other as I have loved you.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do.
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me.
16 “You did not choose me. I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name.
17 This is my command: Love each other. - John 15 vs 9 - 16
c. Combine that truth with that which Jesus Christ in fact stated in John 15, and you quickly see that it has in fact never been true that Jesus Christ loves everyone. No, Jesus Christ never said He did, nor did God make that claim of His Jesus Christ, the agreement He promised through the prophets. Jesus Christ is designed in such a way that His love abounds only for those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - they are those who are indeed loved by the Father, and by Jesus Christ. undecided
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 21 - 26
d. Jesus Christ spoke of those who love Him proclaiming that the Father will love them and live inside of them only. undecided
25 “I have told you these things, using words that hide the meaning. But the time will come when I will not use words like that to tell you things. I will speak to you in plain words about the Father.
26 Then you will be able to ask the Father for things in my name. I’m not saying that I will have to ask the Father for you.
27 The Father himself loves you because you have loved me. And he loves you because you have believed that I came from God.
28 I came from the Father into the world. Now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.” - John 16 vs 25 - 28

e. Jesus Christ also informed you that God loves you because you love Jesus Christ - you obey His teachings and commandments, the only way you can love Jesus Christ. undecided

So stop lying to people using the name of Jesus Christ! undecided

(1) (Reply)

I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! / Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? / UK National Health Services Urges Men To Masturbate For Health Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.