Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,449 members, 7,826,729 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! (1355 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

I came back home tired, sleepy and frustrated yesterday after working overnight for almost 20 hours. After bathing, thinking and eating, I slept off, I was so tired I left data connection on.

I woke up to see that UBA debited my account that has only 1k — I was like "WTF, have you no shame?" That 1,000 meant the world to me, look at what they said to me:

Txn: Debit
Ac:2XX..Bleep
Amt:NGN 53.75
Des:CARD MAINT. QTR3 2023
Date:24-07-2023 05:39
Bal:NGN 943.71
Transfer with *919#

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

Don't tell me, it's for card maintenance ✋ angry
Are they aware of the situation in this country? They better pay me back or I do that naughty thing!
Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by ikeno(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
U still get change for your account. Wat about me wey bank say I dey even owe dem watin I go do

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

Way before I came across "the richest man in Babylon", I created two bank account — I planned to create more and assign all of them with a specific purpose.

But I was just starting life and was broke but had vision. Life happened and those accounts hadn't been receiving money, in fact, one of the banks sent me an email reminding it's been months since I last rang the bell.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
ikeno:
U still get change for your account. Wat about me wey bank say I dey even owe dem watin I go do

shocked

At least, you're using a phone that allows you post pictures on nairaland. grin
Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

About two days ago, I came across this thread and a lot of them keep talking about this book and how it has helped them make good decisions.

I was at work but I typed "download the richest man in Babylon PDF" and luckily I downloaded it from a site. One of the commenters on that thread also shared a link and I clicked it, the book downloaded immediately.

Also, when I remembered ilegendd's BAYUBARR method (something like that); I got angry with myself for failing to follow my own method.

So

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

After I saw my account balance, I was determined to follow my method religiously. Although, I didn't waste the money I earned — it was well spent, I got a laptop to focus on writing and Amazon kdp.

This week, I managed to get N4,500 and this is the naughty thing I'm gonna do:

50% will go to my UBA account
20% will go to my GTB account

The rest will kept for groceries and I'll be sending N200 MTN airtime to my mother — it's been a while I did that. Things are getting worst everyday which is I believe earning in dollars will set my life on track. I do this for the family.

Hopefully, I get to pay my rent due by September before I get thrown to the street grin .

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

I lost my last book so I'm writing the next one in a book.

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by SuperOnyi: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

The purpose of this thread is to encourage you to start saving no matter how little, this is especially for my fellow hustlers still in the street trying to make their first thousands.

You could have just two accounts at first and maybe a trusted saving app (I don't know one).

A lot of things will never remain the same in the coming months, I'm not happy about this but I've got to say it. Start saving up!

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! by Antihypocrite: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

The purpose of this thread is to encourage you to start saving no matter how little, this is especially for my fellow hustlers still in the street trying to make their first thousands.

You could have just two accounts at first and maybe a trusted saving app (I don't know one).

A lot of things will never remain the same in the coming months, I'm not happy about this but I've got to say it. Start saving up!

Enough said.

Y don't you mix blogging with amazon kdp?

(1) (Reply)

People Treat Me Badly Because I Haven't Finished My Degree / Why Does She Check My Things Behind Me? / Want A Virgin? Look No Further!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.