Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} (2682 Views)

Do You Also Believe In This / What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? / The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
Most of us here have heard one or two stories about incarnates(someone that died and was found in another location).

Is it real?

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by nicho450(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19
We are following, more please
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by drimzsmoke(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19
Unclebayo:
Most of us here have heard one or two stories about incarnates(someone that died and was found in another location).

Is it real?

Yes, I'm an akudaya!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Foodqueen(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19
One was on nairaland sometime ago.

He suddenly stopped updating.

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Westerhoffe(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19
Unclebayo:

Is it real?

Yes… it's real.
But such people are not ordinary humans before they die.

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Boogyman557: 6:07pm On Feb 19

2 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19
drimzsmoke:

Yes, I'm an akudaya!!! cool cool cool cool cool
there is power in the tongue bro

4 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

Yes… it's real.
do you have any life experience?

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19
Foodqueen:
One was on nairaland sometime ago.

He suddenly stopped updating.
na only your heart he break why you con dey which am death grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by NoChill: 6:20pm On Feb 19
Omo your man is most probably into one form of crime or the other reason why he's of grid.
. Or maybe he doesn't want to part of any of these modern day unsolicited Internet bullshit that can lead to insanity.
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool We talked about dis on Nairaland some years ago..

Let me copy and paste my old COMMENT on this same topic..

if I begin count the number of ASHAWOO wey I de NACK in a month, e go reach to form full COMMUNITY!

The truth be told.. Some of those PROSTITUTESZ ain't human being..

I don see them well well.. alot I have seen but make I share 1 here..

that was 2018, in Lagos, ikeja..

I was coming back from ASHAWOO house around 3am in the morning, I stayed der up to dat time because the ASHAWOO house was having a party..

there was no bike or car so I decide to leg am..

I use leg from ikeja computer village to opebi, so I decide to URINATE some where and the area was kind of dark but not too dark..

As I de URINATE, NaSo I see one shiny cat like dat, coming out from one street, I wanted to stone the cat because I de eat cat before but my mind told me to wait alittle..

As I was watching the cat to know my next move, weda to stone it..

then the cat stayed one place close to the main road and stood there 4 some time..

then I start noticing the cat was getting kind of big..

I SWEAR DOWN, my head come de swell up..

it started changing into a young lady..

I SWEAR DOWN, this is a true life story and if no be the kind PESIN wey I be and some SPIRITUAL TINZ and TINZ wey I don see and experience, I for SHOUT but I still hold my self..

The changing was confusing because it will look like ur eyes is playing TRICK on u..

But this cat was actually changing into a lady..

After changing, she stood for sometime, looked up and down and started walking away..

my BLODA, them no de SHOUT for that kind tin ooo because u know no waiting fit happen..

If u like believe me and if u like no believe me, I no send ur PAPA..

This Life, Alota TINZ going on SPIRITUAL and PHYSICAL ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Meself don watch this movie before grin 🤝

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by drimzsmoke(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19
Unclebayo:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oya, use your tongue to bring dollar/naira to 1500naira before the end of the month.... There's no power in the tongue jare!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Boogyman557: 6:28pm On Feb 19
Unclebayo:
Meself don watch this movie before grin 🤝
Holly Gram cool Dam. I hate dropping comments on new Genz wey no understand SPIRITUAL TINZ And TINZ..

I fvvcked UP posting here man..

Dam

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dam. I hate dropping comments on new Genz we no understand SPIRITUAL TINZ And TINZ..

I fvvcked UP posting here man..

Dam

WTF MAN!
why taking online troll too serious man… we just need to cool our head with cruise in this country make depression no go kill us. @Boogyman557 Oya no vex. Spirituality is real I also have my experience
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Westerhoffe(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19
Unclebayo:
do you have any life experience?

Several…
It was even a point of reflection and discussion last night back home…
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by thesolutions(m): 1:23am On Feb 20
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by TANID(m): 1:30am On Feb 20
[quote author=Unclebayo post=128539304]Meself don watch this movie before grin
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Seunpapa65: 3:20am On Feb 20
It's real
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by talk2hb1(m): 6:05am On Feb 20
Unclebayo:
I am a Billionaire 🤔
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Gadafii: 7:19am On Feb 20
When I was very young, a guy was violently killed with a gun during a communal clash, few hours later his brother coming from another community claimed he was with him not quite long but the dead guy was in a hurry to reach somewhere, so he left

When he got to the community where the guy was killed he met people sobering he refused to believe his brother was dead until them show am his dead body

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by falcon01: 7:49am On Feb 20
Unclebayo:

Is it real?
of course, I'm a ghost as long as someone I knows doesn't see me I'll be in this world till the end of my bloodline. If my soon decides note to give birth then that's My end. Its the blood that fuels my survival and immortality.

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by TheBillyonaire: 8:52am On Feb 20
Are we not all incarnates and discarnate?

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Sweetvie: 9:32am On Feb 20
Yeah
It's real
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by RickyJesus: 10:00am On Feb 20
Sweetvie:
Yeah
It's real
Proof it.
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by drimzsmoke(m): 10:05am On Feb 20
talk2hb1:

I am a Billionaire 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Zonefree(m): 11:18am On Feb 20
Unclebayo:
Use that same power to declare 10 billion dollars in your account now, I want to check something. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by austine4real(m): 11:58am On Feb 20
Yes one in Ogbomoso caretaker area
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Sirhush(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20
Westerhoffe:

Yes… it's real.

Or still maybe we should say dey die before there time, so dey change location immediately
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20
falcon01:
of course, I'm a ghost as long as someone I knows doesn't see me I'll be in this world till the end of my bloodline. If my soon decides note to give birth then that's My end. Its the blood that fuels my survival and immortality.
this one long oooo… your profile pics says it all , but how are you coping in the midst of living being
Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by falcon01: 4:51pm On Feb 20
Unclebayo:
this one long oooo… your profile pics says it all , but how are you coping in the midst of living being
perfectly normal, after some time you begin to interact with physical element then you can touch people. At first your touch is cold but gradually it becomes less cold no matter how hot it is the hands are cold so we put on gloves or avoid touching the skin so often. We are not dangerous most of us.

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} by Unclebayo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20
falcon01:
perfectly normal, after some time you begin to interact with physical element then you can touch people. At first your touch is cold but gradually it becomes less cold no matter how hot it is the hands are cold so we put on gloves or avoid touching the skin so often. We are not dangerous most of us.

have you ever come across one of your gang, and have you ever been seen by someone you know? sorry to ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! / And Then You Realized: / Paying Back A Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.