Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Advise To A Heart Broken Married Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To A Heart Broken Married Simp (306 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advise To A Heart Broken Married Simp by Amb1045(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
I once had a friend like op, weak vessel when it comes to love related issues. All men must learn not to love a woman, rather learn how to bang a woman properly so that women will love you. Separate love from sex because women see great sex as love while men see love as feelings. Op should stop been a simp because the next woman coming into his life next will treat him worst if he refuses to learn from his past mistakes. Women no send your papa message.

They are naturally opportunist in nature very dangerous species. Op my uncle wife that gave birth to 4kids for him, their first child is 30years old wake up one day pack her bags and followed another man. Even when their first child die, the useless women didn't attend the burial. Women are next closest thing to evil.

Learn from your mistakes. Please, op you deserved to be flog by soldiers for having such level of simping in your system. Never love never trust a woman. I'm not yet married but I'm sure I will never love my wife to accept stupidity from her. As you dee change I will follow you with iron hand. Go and do DNA test for those kids they might not be yours
https://www.nairaland.com/7373722/wife-suddenly-stopped-having-sex#117398761

https://www.nairaland.com/7383000/wife-finally-divorced-me-marry#117555320

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advise To A Heart Broken Married Simp by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How To Get One Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k! / How To Improve Your English / Ladies And Gentlemen, Let’s Talk About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.