Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (7601 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by efelicity: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
I opened a thread few days ago on my wife's strange behaviours and the wonderful people of nairaland had their take on it, i made use of the best advise and it worked for me.

Two days ago i decided to sit my wife down to ask her about her strange behaviours. She was like, nothing. To cut it short, i told her to feel free and it'll not bounce back negatively, she started shedding tears then she said she don't love me any more and that her behaviour was adopted to make me divorce her. She said she wanted to poison me but couldn't because i was a good person. Had it been I was abusive she would have poisoned me. She revealed to me that she was in relationship with the man who she wanted to marry for two years. I told her not to worry and that she can leave. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

We told our kids that she was travelling. I couldn't control myself when i saw my kids happily waving her goodbye.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by VictorUSA(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Your wife, cheating on you for two years while living under your roof and you don't know, you be mumu.

35 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by chiefolododo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
You mean this thing happen in real life ?

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Tinububalls: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na man you be.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by atikubaba(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
We are enjoying your cooked up story continue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by JasonScoolari: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good thing you let her go peacefully....

But that doesn't change the fact that you're a full grown SIMP.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nemesis0147(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nollywood?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by anthonyuncle(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
take heart bro,
it is good you guys ended things amicably.
please take care of yourself and your kids

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by officialwdhtv: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
shocked omorrr x 1000

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by vastolord4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Nollywood?

No be small Nollywood

Pigeot? Children wave bye to Thier mom without running after her? Omo, I'm not in doubt but this casual good bye be as e get..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Romanoff(f): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
If this is a lie, your lie will befall you.

If it's true, I admire your courage.

Na God save you. An adulterous spouse can kill. Thank God she had no fault against you. Wish her well and I pray God sends you a better woman. Q

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Greattestman: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
It's good that you just liberated yourself from a woman. Women generally are naturally cheats. Stay single for the rest of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Zonefree(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

I love your humble and SIMPle nature.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by JasonScoolari: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Na God save you. An adulterous spouse can kill. Thank God she had no fault against you. Wish her well and I pray God sends you a better woman. Q

Let's assume this story is real.... Are you really wishing an adulterous bitch and potential murderer well?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations OP,
God just did save you from the hands of a harlot, slut and a hoe.
The best is just for you to take your time and see if you can remarry.
But what if your kids ask for their mum, what would you say?
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by LewisHamilton15: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Op you are a good man but your wife is wicked..she will regret and come begging you but don't accept her back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Can u imagine, she wanted to poison u, even if u no like person must u kill d person, y can't u walk out of d marriage alone! naija women are very very wicked people, kosi lo joor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by realwilliamsfx: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
This story no clear
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Romanoff(f): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Let's assume this story is real.... Are you really wishing an adulterous bitch and potential murderer well?

My dear, wetin I for talk?

That he should kill her?

Her karma is in front and there's nothing he says to her that will measure up to how much she'll reap for her wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Scary.. I keep saying this it's better u divorce / break up then to cheat on someone. Most especially when the cheater has (f) after the moniker. They get too emotional and can be manipulated if the side dude is evil then ur existence is a thin thread away from transitioning to the next plane/ phase. If e nor sweet u again just leave pls. Imagine if she had successfully poisoned him I doubt it could have been traced back to her. Don't trust women whose husband die suddenly. Watch Investigation Discovery sometimes and u will know why u should be more careful when she doesn't love u anymore but still hangs around u. Goes for both genders tho undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Fmghewzy2: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
efelicity:
I opened a thread few days ago on my wife's strange behaviours and the wonderful people of nairaland had their take on it, i made use of the best advise and it worked for me.

happily waving her goodbye.

You did the right thing op.
Understand that this is beyond your power,
You can't force anyone to love you.

Ignore all those nonsense comment bashing you , calling you simps .

All of people on this forum don't think .

I
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Congratulations OP,
God just did save you from the hands of a harlot, slut and a hoe.
The best is just for you to take your time and see if you can remarry.
But what if your kids ask for their mum, what would you say?

shut up the kids would be fine, if d man dies, won't the kids move on, u pple should stop using d kids for a reason to stay in a passion less marriage, go and collect back the bride price from her people, and officially back d divorce in court, legally if u don't divorce her properly if u suddenly die ur estate belongs to her, go and read estate laws or put ur home in order, d Bf and her mite attack u in d long run when child custody and inability of d bf t handle her needs crawls through the coats, Make no mistakes Women are cold calculating creatures the earlier u realize the cold clear thoughts running thru a woman when she's crying u would treat them with caution don't be deceived by the crocodile tears, they mean absolutely nothing

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by odinson1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:

That he should kill her?

Her karma is in front and there's nothing he says to her that will measure up to how much she'll reap for her wickedness.

If it was the man who cheated and plotted to kill the wife,you wouldn't wish him well like you did her.
You are an hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Holla911(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
efelicity:

Two days ago i decided to sit my wife down to ask her about her strange behaviours. She was like, nothing. To cut it short, i told her to feel free and it'll not bounce back negatively, she started shedding tears then she said she don't love me any more and that her behaviour was adopted to make me divorce her. She said she wanted to poison me but couldn't because i was a good person. Had it been I was abusive she would have poisoned me. She revealed to me that she was in relationship with the man who she wanted to marry for two years. I told her not to worry and that she can leave. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

We told our kids that she was travelling. I couldn't control myself when i saw my kids happily waving her goodbye.

Thank the spirits of your ancestors for revoking her thought of poisoning you. You are not a simp but a loving and family oriented man who was unfortunate to seek love where there wasn't one.
I can bet with you that soon, she will want to come back but if you love your life and your kids, do not let the devil allow you to take her back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Ariiinze: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
She must have been so manipulative to have had you fooled for 2 years and leaving without her kids. That man will show her different varieties of shege. Nor worry brother man.

"Women are loyal to their feelings, NOT your sacrifice"

John Doe, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by JasonScoolari: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:

That he should kill her?

Saying he should Wish her well was out of context, it's like giving her a hand shake and hugging her for her atrocious act...

Someone who almost send you to the great beyond and also screaming the name of her ex in bed should not be wished any good thing of life.

Abeg nor wish that kind person well.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Parrie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zonefree:

I love your humble and SIMPle nature.
There is nothing SIMPle about what the OP posted. He was man enough to sit his wife down, and asked her what she wanted and was able to let go without causing conflict of any kind, he was realistic enough to know that in life nobody owes you anything. The guy strong abeg, to imagine the wife wanted to poison him, he heard all this and was still able to keep his cool and settled the issue amicably.
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Jayrockk: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
You handled the situation like a man.
All you have to do is be the greatest version of yourself for you and your kids and she'll come back knocking on the door except this time it will be too late..
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by efelicity: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:

How I wish i was typing a story. People saying this is a cooked up story don't really know what life is. My son is 8, my daughter is 5 and they are used to their mother travelling and leaving them behind with me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Jeon(f): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fake story by satanist aka Victor who's a friend to a MOD.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / MP3 Download: Davido – Fia (fire) / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.