Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win (15126 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by sucess001(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !

Yeap. Atiku's ticket is the most balanced. He doesn't have the structure of APC but close. LP doesn't have any. He doesn't have the baggage of APC government. But LP is looking best in that angle. He doesn't have a religion problem like APC. He is like an in between of APC and LP and that makes him sellable. Plus he has the best manifesto.

Once Wike joins him....his momentom will grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Emola12(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol you guys will just wake up and formulate jargons grin Atiku Ole grin
we want the OLE to rule us he is better Dan thugs tinubu buh mind u I'm OBEDIENT to the call
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Harryj12: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
I support jagaban but atiku has d brightest chance to win dis election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Okhuadams(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.
Why Atikulated may loose because.
J A G A B A N I S C O M IN G

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by David160(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.

I will vote for obi next year.

But at this point Atiku looks like the incoming president.

APC has lost kano.. All thanks to Kwankwaso

APC will be badly hurt in Kaduna, Bauchi due to the huge Christian population.

APC will lose Sokoto and they'll barely win kastina.

Atiku will give them tough time in NE given that it's his region.

APC needs their bloc vote in the north untouched.. Atiku will win the SS and he'll still get massive vote in the SE.

Tinubu is not even sure of Lagos bloc vote.. PDP managed to win ondo and oyo in the last election.

This time they have oyo, ondo and Osun up for grab... The reality is that the backlash to MM is more than the backlash to 8 more years of northern rule.

All signs point to an Atiku victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by AliyuMahdi9: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep Deceiving yourselfs

DaddyFabooluz:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by duro4chang(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
To me o Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Curious345: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Yeah ..could be possible he wins anyway

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

True , I am expecting an Atiku win...or at worst a Atiku tinubu runoff vote.

Obi is a movement...among internet savvy nigerians and nigerians who live in the cities. And maybe the south east. You cannot win an election on such limited support.

Obi supporters can still win, if they leave their computers and spend time in most of the villages in the Northern part of the country, as well as the slums and low income areas of cities like Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Gombe and Maid...mobilizing support , and staying there till election day.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by toffyz(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
J
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Willie2015: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He wont win

Atiku is a top candidate...
His victory is dependent on APC govs...
And the extent they work for Tinubu....
SS and SE will still lean toward PDP...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 21savages: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Who ever wins in the north wins the election.
My view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by sofeo(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Alright!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by iramure(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are not God, remember that.
God must be wicked to have allowed these corrupt crooks emerge as front runners of presidential election our beloved country
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by babyfaceafrica: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

Bro. What if I tell you I don't have a candidate?

I have been taking my time to access all the candidates one after the other. I only posted my comment based on what's on ground.

How can you know what's on ground when you are not in all states. Your assumptions are based on social media views and biased reporting. Excepting you are in North, West, South, you can't know shit!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
21savages:
Who ever wins in the north wins the election.
My view.

The person that wins the middle belt r wins the election , specifically. (Buhari won North in 2003, 07, and 11 and still lost the elections)

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol who is Atiku's dominant force in the north!! U fools will just wake up a type rubbish.. that's why u don't know anything about elections and keep getting it wrong each election circle

Most heavyweights from the north are in APC! Is there any force as strong as governor, senator, HOR, HOA etc in a state undecided

You guys don't know shit about how the north work but ull open ur big gutter mouth because u have read some nonsense margins on social media
with the way you speak emotionally I believe you are an ipob.
If you know the meaning of "NAMU NAMU NE" you will not be saying that trash.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Willie2015:

Atiku is a top candidate...
His victory is dependent on APC govs...
And the extent they work for Tinubu....
SS and SE will still lean toward PDP...
F

Atiku/PDP will loose the hole South

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by onuman: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Let rivalry between Igbo and Yoruba not make Atiku the Fulani rule over them for another eight years.
Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi, if Tinubu truly wants the south to get the presidency at first ballot.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Mune: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2022
I prefer for people to be realistic, Atiku has the best chance this time.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Drealtitan1: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Imagine apc wants to use ASUU strike end to campaign for 2023!
E no go beta for anyone that votes for apc

E no go better for you and your household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Millimann: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !
That your "Could" clearly shows you don't know what is in ground and based on that, I will assume that every other thing you wrote there is fantacy.

I will suggest you call people that reside in the SE and you will discover that Obi will sweep the SE. Forget what the APC governor's in the SE like Uzodinma are promising.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by lugado: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Your write up was making sense until you said the APC will try and rig the election. That shows bias. We've had elections recently and Apc hasn't rigged any.
So far the only irregularity has been vote buying and bothe parties are guilty of it
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by simongonner: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Godmann:

Is this what you want or what your brain truly believes?

How will Atiku get Southern votes from the South ? On what Basis?

Why will Northern Christians cast votes in Block for another Fulani that will go after their lands like Buhari did?

Keep deceiving yourself
like he said that's his opinion.. we in the north knows that alot of northern Christian will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket and as well a Fulani Man. Obidients should try as much as possible to reach rural areas in the north dominated by Christians , they will eazily vote for am without much stress..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nyamuri: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol if you have any body in sokoto state, I'll direct him/her to my family house.. and I'm currently in Keffi Nasarawa state in case u want to verify
asanausana91:
with the way you speak emotionally I believe you are an ipob.
If you know the meaning of "NAMU NAMU NE" you will not be saying that trash.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
There is nothing like fear the north! U guys project this image knowing Pandora don't stand a chance, hence, u try to tactically align with Atiku!!

I'm a northerner, there is nothing u can tell me on how northerners will vote
you a northerner from where?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 21savages: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

The person that wins the middle belt r wins the election , specifically. (Buhari won North in 2003, 07, and 11 and still lost the elections)
we ain’t far from 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Bluntemperor: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He wont win

Don't mind the OP.
Elections have come,so many footsoldiers and fake analysists , riding cruises by collecting cheap data.
-Is it Atiku that cannot keep agreement on who should produce Nigeria President,when it was obvious and agreed that Southerners should be or Deborah ' s death doesn't matter,as he deleted own Twitter or
the one that is always outside Nigeria borders or
the one that cannot fight Corruption,since his days of Custom or
Because he has money to spend,so Nigeria Masses should remained poor, without a bright future!
Like OBJ said during roforofo fight with Atiku,'i dey laugh'
O P, you fall Nigerians hand with your opinions!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
lugado:

Your write up was making sense until you said the APC will try and rig the election. That shows bias. We've had elections recently and Apc hasn't rigged any.
So far the only irregularity has been vote buying and bothe parties are guilty of it

Yeah, looks like Buhari somehow wants elections not to be rigged.

Vote buying is something all parites do, and most voters expect and welcome.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Bayyajidda(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are not God, remember that.

You're not God neither. Stop trying to drag everyone to the ruins.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Chinjo2: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol who is Atiku's dominant force in the north!! U fools will just wake up a type rubbish.. that's why u don't know anything about elections and keep getting it wrong each election circle

Most heavyweights from the north are in APC! Is there any force as strong as governor, senator, HOR, HOA etc in a state undecided

You guys don't know shit about how the north work but ull open ur big gutter mouth because u have read some nonsense margins on social media
You don't understand northern politics. The north voted for APC because of Buhari and not APC. Tinubu is not Buhari preferred candidate and they won't work for him. They are just interested in collecting his money. Can't you read the handwriting on the wall from the defections from APC to PDP in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration / Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.