Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win (15127 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nyamuri: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Sokoto State, am currently in Keffi, Nasarawa state working
asanausana91:
you a northerner from where?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
21savages:
we ain’t far from 2023.

Yeah, it's that close (I can recall when 2015 was that far away...)

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Olabest911: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Wrong calculation. Tinubu did not factor in SE in his calculations. 25% in five states in both SE and SS is enough for him. PDP/Atiku's vote is shared already.. Don't forget Wike's impact too. APC remain intact

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Bluntemperor: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He wont win

Don't mind the OP.
Elections have come,so many footsoldiers and fake analysists , riding cruises y collecting cheap data.
-Is it Atiku that cannot keep agreement on who should produce Nigeria President,when it was obvious that Southerners should be or Deborah ' s death doesn't matter,as he deleted own Twitter or
the one that is always outside Nigeria borders or
the one that cannot fight Corruption,since his days of Custom or
Because he has money to spend,so Nigeria Masses should remained poor, without a bright future!
Like OBJ said during roforofo fight with Atiku,'i dey laugh'
O P, you fall Nigerians hand with your opinions!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Truthisunique2: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although I will vote for Peter Obi and hope he wins, but all stats point to the fact that Atiku Abubukar will win this election. Yes, he's the favourite to win.
very unbiased realistic point

Atiku would win NE, NW, and share half NC

This is already 60% win for the election

The fact that two southerners would split south cum Atiku party still doing head to head with them in their region is another bonus

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by onuman: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2022
The two largest ethnic groups in Nigeria - Igbo and Yoruba - have been ruled for ages in Nigeria by a smaller ethnic group.
Why did Tinubu not consider the fact that Obasanjo ruled Nigeria from 1999-2007, therefore an Igbo needs to succeed President Buhari?
Shettima is even programmed to be president, Tinubu is a mere vessel for southwest votes for Shettima in APC.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nyamuri: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2022
I'm a northerner, so you can't tell me how we think any better

Buhari is the only alpha omega the north ever had, his the only one with immense political clout! Atiku has never been popular in the north, just because his a northern l that doesn't mean we will vote for him

Check majority of core northerners on nairaland.. most are supporting Tinubu

Money ni money ki!! Abeg this line is stale and boring
Chinjo2:

You don't understand northern politics. The north voted for APC because of Buhari and not APC. Tinubu is not Buhari preferred candidate and they won't work for him. They are just interested in collecting his money. Can't you read the handwriting on the wall from the defections from APC to PDP in the north?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Truthisunique2: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:
PDP has shattered and disgruntled your ambition Atiku.
An handicapped PDP is still good enough to win this election provided buhari is not on ballot and it's a northernern vs south

Did you see wike is employing almost 50,000 to man polling units in rivers even with his position as governor

It tells you how strong PDP is to the roots, even that number won't stop people from doing massively for pdp
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by ipobarethieves: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are not God, remember that.
Waste of time.NO THIEVES/HAUSA/FULANI go rule us again.We aren't SLAVES angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
kevclin:

ATIKU will not win. OBi is the favorite.
Who are the North you guys keep talking about? I'm also from the North. North will be divided between Atiku & OBi. If u talk of North West, remove Kaduna cos Obi also stand a chance to win Kaduna. Infact, Obi can also win Adamawa where Atiku hails from, If they choose to play a religious card.
hahahaaaa! Keep dreaming. I am from southern Kaduna and I can confidently tell you that Atiku is winning Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by callmeeve: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Everyone has suddenly turned to political consultants
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Rajiolaade: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Imagine apc wants to use ASUU strike end to campaign for 2023!
E no go beta for anyone that votes for apc
e no go beta for u along ur lineage ijn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by NamuNamumallam: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Obi will never never win
Jennifer663:
He wont win
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by rolams(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

How can you know what's on ground when you are not in all states. Your assumptions are based on social media views and biased reporting. Excepting you are in North, West, South, you can't know shit!

No, I have traveled to many states in Nigeria. Again, if you check the history of elections in Nigeria, you will understand. You should have been seeing multiple defections and each parties readiness and movement since the day campaign was opened.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by princdebola201(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.

whoever told you atiku has the most dominant forces in north needs to have his head check. Like a whole presidential candidate of a major party lost his pulling unit in front of his house 2019. He won his state adamawa with paltry 50k votes while buhari won his own state with over 900k votes.

Apart from Tambuwal (another paper weight that won his re-election with 300 votes) who are the prominent pdp members that can deliver core north to PDP?

Pdp has just 5 govs in north out of 19 states. Mathematically how is it possible?
Who are the prominent PDP politicians in 14 APC states in North that will deliver the region?

Which PDP politician will deliver kano,kastina,kaduna,kebbi,zamfara, jigawa,borno,gombe, kogi,kwara,niger e.t.c..?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by David160(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
I'm a northerner, so you can't tell me how we think any better

Buhari is the only alpha omega the north ever had, his the only one with immense political clout! Atiku has never been popular in the north, just because his a northern l that doesn't mean we will vote for him

Check majority of core northerners on nairaland.. most are supporting Tinubu

Money ni money ki!! Abeg this line is stale and boring

Most northerners are with Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Only the ruling elite and Yoruba people support Tinubu.

Tell yourself the truth.

Tinubu will struggle to win the north as Buhari is not planning to lift a finger for anyone.

Without rigging and underage voting APC go struggle for North o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by IPG25(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
2023 will Tell,
Till then.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Truthisunique2: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Willie2015:

Atiku is a top candidate...
His victory is dependent on APC govs...
And the extent they work for Tinubu....
SS and SE will still lean toward PDP...

apart from the Yoruba APC govs who are already in Tinubu stronghold without much difference

The northern APC govs are the Koko, but they are playing a deceit game with Tinubu, neither here nor there

Sitting on the fence is a tactical way of supporting their region to have in via Atiku

The sentiment still remains that NE have never had it over there
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by ufuosman(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !
You are wrong. Atiku cnt come out second in southwest, in south east and south south Obi will win why atiku will follow, tinubu will not hv much votes dere why in South West tinubu will win Obi will follow, atiku will not hv much votes. For the north like north east and north west atiku will lead dat side then north central will be battle for them all

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Namek016: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2022
Road side analysis. Atiku has the slimmest chances of becoming president in 2023 because, he has so many forces against him
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by kenedy175(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2022
David160:

I will vote for obi next year.

But at this point Atiku looks like the incoming president.

APC has lost kano.. All thanks to Kwankwaso

APC will be badly hurt in Kaduna, Bauchi due to the huge Christian population.

APC will lose Sokoto and they'll barely win kastina.

Atiku will give them tough time in NE given that it's his region.

APC needs their bloc vote in the north untouched.. Atiku will win the SS and he'll still get massive vote in the SE.

Tinubu is not even sure of Lagos bloc vote.. PDP managed to win ondo and oyo in the last election.

This time they have oyo, ondo and Osun up for grab... The reality is that the backlash to MM is more than the backlash to 8 more years of northern rule.

All signs point to an Atiku victory

On what basis will atiku win SS and get block votes in SE? I swear, this is comical
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by shinealight(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.

Okay…that’s only your opinion. Another opinion is that Atiku does not control the North. Northern votes will also be split between Atiku, Kwankwaso and the team of Buhari/Ganduje/Tinubu. No one is likely to emerge as outright winner in the first ballot.
After that, Kwankwaso may team up with Ganduje/Tinubu while Obi may team up with Atiku….since he’s already prostrating for Atiku in public! grin grin
The rest is in the realm of conjecture and toss of coin. Anyone who speaks with absolute certainty on the final outcome can buzz off with their opinions in PEACE!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by onuman: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He wont win
The three Muslim presidential candidates in the race shall divide the votes of Muslims.
That will make Labour Party win.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by kenedy175(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

True , I am expecting an Atiku win...or at worst a Atiku tinubu runoff vote.

Obi is a movement...among internet savvy nigerians and nigerians who live in the cities. And maybe the south east. You cannot win an election on such limited support.

Obi supporters can still win, if they leave their computers and spend time in most of the villages in the Northern part of the country, as well as the slums and low income areas of cities like Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Gombe and Maid...mobilizing support , and staying there till election day.

You don't actually need the north to win elections. Buhari always got all the votes from the core northern states but still lost previous elections.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku.

Thïefnubu is hoping to inherit Buhari's 8million votes in the entire North.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

No, I have traveled to many states in Nigeria. Again, if you check the history of elections in Nigeria, you will understand. You should have been seeing multiple defections and each parties readiness and movement since the day campaign was opened.

Permutations doesn't matter
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Godmann:

Is this what you want or what your brain truly believes?

How will Atiku get Southern votes from the South ? On what Basis?

Why will Northern Christians cast votes in Block for another Fulani that will go after their lands like Buhari did?

Keep deceiving yourself
keep decieving yourself. I am a Christian and will campaign and vote for Atiku. Sango kataf crisis happened when Buhari was not a president, kafanchan crisis happened when Buhari was not a president, our Christian governor (YAKOWA) was killed by his so called Christian in politics.
In southern Kaduna Kaduna we have been living together since and will support any northerner of our choice.
What we cannot do is to support someone that will divide this country. Even if you are a pastor we will not support you as far as your mission is to support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Picardor2: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are not God, remember that.

He will still not win
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by alimiadedayo1: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !
very intelligent analysis
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
kenedy175:

You don't actually need the north to win elections. Buhari always got all the votes from the core northern states but still lost previous elections.

Yeah, because,as I said elsewhere...you need the middle belt to win. Not the North.

But even then, you still need 25% in the North at least. Obasanjo got a minority of votes in the North (and won a state like Kaduna outright..though by a thin margin)...just to make sure of victory in 2003.

North may be more important this time, because Southern votes may be split between tinubu and obi and atiku three way.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by pacesetting: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2022
That's the mistake you guys keep making. SE and SS will go Obi's way. SE by more than 80% and SS by more than 50%• Obi will also do well in Lagos, and he is likely winning North Central.

You guys are not considering the impact of voter apathy in this election, which will hit the North. For now, there is no clear cut advantage for anyone. The election is between Obi and Atiku. The only reason why Tinubu is still considered in the race is APC's financial power to bribe voters in the villages.

Willie2015:

Atiku is a top candidate...
His victory is dependent on APC govs...
And the extent they work for Tinubu....
SS and SE will still lean toward PDP...

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by press9jatv: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

Do you remember that an incumbent governor was defeated in Osun State? He get why.

Do you remember that Gov. Bala Muhammed defeated an incumbent to become a governor in 2019? He get why.

Do you know that GEJ was an incumbent president before Buhari defeated him? He get why too.

I will continue to tell you to fear the North. The 2023 election may create a new phenomenon.
same way governor fintiri defeated incumbent governor bindow in Adamawa State in 2019. He get why. Pdp wins.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead / FEC Approves N623m For Customs To Buy Computers / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.