Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win (15124 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Krismas(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.
grin Here is where ur argument has leak grin U conveniently left out Kwankwaso as a force to challenge Atiku to Northern votes grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by onuman: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although I will vote for Peter Obi and hope he wins, but all stats point to the fact that Atiku Abubukar will win this election. Yes, he's the favourite to win.

Atiku will not win because he will share the votes of hardcore Muslims between him and Tinubu and possibly Kwankwaso, assuming that Kwankwaso did not join forces with Atiku before the election.

Peter Obi shall win them through the votes of considerate Muslims and non-Muslims.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by alimiadedayo1: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2022
David160:

I will vote for obi next year.

But at this point Atiku looks like the incoming president.

APC has lost kano.. All thanks to Kwankwaso

APC will be badly hurt in Kaduna, Bauchi due to the huge Christian population.

APC will lose Sokoto and they'll barely win kastina.

Atiku will give them tough time in NE given that it's his region.

APC needs their bloc vote in the north untouched.. Atiku will win the SS and he'll still get massive vote in the SE.

Tinubu is not even sure of Lagos bloc vote.. PDP managed to win ondo and oyo in the last election.

This time they have oyo, ondo and Osun up for grab... The reality is that the backlash to MM is more than the backlash to 8 more years of northern rule.

All signs point to an Atiku victory
my brother did you read my thought infact I give you kudos pls send me your number let us relate
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !

How will atiku win the south south over Obi.

You live in the moon..
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by DADYLEED: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Onovo3:
Similar to to my view as well. The worst that will happen to Atiku in the Southern part of Nigeria is to have a draw with Tinubu and Obi. This is because, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, While Atiku will come 2nd with good number of votes there. Obi will not fly beyond Lagos in the South West. However, Obi could likely have an upper hand in the South East. The worst case for Atiku in the South East is second position. Atiku will definitely win the South South with Tinubu/Obi battling for the second position. Overall, Atiku's ability to get reasonable votes from the South West, and South East couple with his victory in South South would put him at a comfortable edge in the South.

The North would be the decider for 2023 ! Who wins the North carry's the day !
. And una no free say north get mouth.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nyamuri: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Ifechukwu as an Ibo residing in Anambra state, ur the last person I could debate with!

All you do is to stay in Upper Iweka and go on social media, see rallies and conclude from wishful thinking.. that's how u said Atiku will defeat Buhari in 2019!

Kwankwasso is popular no doubt, but we northerners quite alright know he won't be going far, hence won't waste our votes on him

Bookmark this! Tinubu will go head to head with Atiku in the north!

There are thinks about politics u guys are yet to understand, it's beyond social media.. that's why u got it wrong in 2015, 2019 and 2023
David160:

Most northerners are with Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Only the ruling elite and Yoruba people support Tinubu.

Tell yourself the truth.

Tinubu will struggle to win the north as Buhari is not planning to lift a finger for anyone.

Without rigging and underage voting APC go struggle for North o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by rolams(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2022
press9jatv:
same way governor fintiri defeated incumbent governor bindow in Adamawa State in 2019. He get why. Pdp wins.

You get it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by frugal(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are not God, remember that.

Are you?

Quite ironic, don't you think?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 9jii(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

Do you remember that an incumbent governor was defeated in Osun State? He get why.

Do you remember that Gov. Bala Muhammed defeated an incumbent to become a governor in 2019? He get why.

Do you know that GEJ was an incumbent president before Buhari defeated him? He get why too.

I will continue to tell you to fear the North. The 2023 election may create a new phenomenon.
U know this but u don't know Tinubu doesn't need to win in the North just like Atiku in the South.
And u refuse to see Obi will cancel Atiku's strongholds vote in the South. And so many reasons you are denying yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Wallade(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
From the way things are going, there is no doubt Peter Obi is loved by man and want him to win. But quite unfortunately for him, his party is a light weight in almost all parts of Nigeria and that is a very big disadvantage in the reality of today's politics in Nigeria.

Tinubu on the Apc side has a strong force around Nigeria but his chances are likely to be cut short because of his muslim muslim ticket. This means that votes will be shared between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku in the South, East and West.

As for Atiku, his victory seems to smile because he has the most dominant forces in the North and that alone can clearly defeat the sharing of votes from the entire South, East and West.

Though the election will be very tight because Apc the ruling party will try to use all means in their disposal to rig and win the election, but PDP knows the game very well and will try to lock head with Apc anyhow they can. Unfortunately LP and Peter Obi can only rely on the huge followers called obidients that have his back but in reality, that will only help split the votes in the South, East and West while Atiku will crush all contestants in the North to claim his victory.

This is just my opinion from the way things are now and everyone is very free to have their own different options. So I come and go in PEACE.

The strongest bonding factor for the Northern Nigeria is the Islam religion.

However, they differentiate between Northern Nigeria Islam and Southern Nigeria Islam - they assume that the Southern Nigeria Islam is inferior to the Northern Nigeria Islam.

In this 2023 election, I assume they have no major religion affinity for any of the major contestants, especially because Atiku and Tinubu both practice Southern Nigeria Islam. The Northerners are currently attracted to Atiku because he is from the North and they want to retain power. But there is a flip on the other side too, there are Northerners on Tinubu's side too who will also protect their own interest on that divide.

There are also the minority christians in the North who seem to be on Peter Obi's side of the divide.

Honestly, the votes from the Northern Nigeria will be divided largely between APC and PDP leaving a smaller portion for LP and NNPP. The deciders in this 2023 Election will be the South-East and South-South votes.

South West votes will be shared amongst APC, PDP and LP.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku will most likely win with your speculation
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by rolams(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ifechukwu as an Ibo residing in Anambra state, ur the last person I could debate with!

All you do is to stay in Upper Iweka and go on social media, see rallies and conclude from wishful thinking.. that's how u said Atiku will defeat Buhari in 2019!

Kwankwasso is popular no doubt, but we northerners quite alright know he won't be going far, hence won't waste our votes on him

Bookmark this! Tinubu will go head to head with Atiku in the north!

There are thinks about politics u guys are yet to understand, it's beyond social media.. that's why u got it wrong in 2015, 2019 and 2023

You are really missing something here bro. There is no way the Northerners will abandon their own son for Another tribe the same way the South Westerners, South Easterners and South Southerners will queue behind theirs.

The region with the the highest population and followers in the North Central will carry the day.

Take note, there may not be serious rigging this time around.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by pacesetting: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2022
You think the president has the power to divide the country? Illiteratecy is Nigeria's biggest problem. That's why the wrong people keep taking up leadership positions.

asanausana91:
keep decieving yourself. I am a Christian and will campaign and vote for Atiku. Sango kataf crisis happened when Buhari was not a president, kafanchan crisis happened when Buhari was not a president, our Christian governor (YAKOWA) was killed by his so called Christian in politics.
In southern Kaduna Kaduna we have been living together since and will support any northerner of our choice.
What we cannot do is to support someone that will divide this country. Even if you are a pastor we will not support you as far as your mission is to support Biafra.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by rolams(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2022
9jii:
U know this but u don't know Tinubu doesn't need to win in the North just like Atiku in the South.
And u refuse to see Obi will cancel Atiku's strongholds vote in the South. And so many reasons you are denying yourself the truth

Obi can't cancel Atiku votes in the south. It will only reduce it in some states. But I can tell you that Atiku will win some states in the south while Tinubu and Obi can't do same in the North.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Troublemaker111: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Who dey supply you weed Obi go win Adamawa grin Igbos never cease to amaze me
kevclin:

ATIKU will not win. OBi is the favorite.
Who are the North you guys keep talking about? I'm also from the North. North will be divided between Atiku & OBi. If u talk of North West, remove Kaduna cos Obi also stand a chance to win Kaduna. Infact, Obi can also win Adamawa where Atiku hails from, If they choose to play a religious card.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Valuepaints20(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by press9jatv: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

You get it.
yes soo. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Troublemaker111: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2022
No be mouth, na by figures.... Oyetola never seems to lose his second time bid angry
duro4chang:
To me o Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 9jii(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2022
rolams:

Obi can't cancel Atiku votes in the south. It will only reduce it in some states. But I can tell you that Atiku will win some states in the south while Tinubu and Obi can't do same in the North.

Tinubu will win Borno,yobe,jigawa,kebbi,zamfara and Katsina, kwara,kogi, Niger and maybe Nasarawa. Bank it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

The person that wins the middle belt r wins the election , specifically. (Buhari won North in 2003, 07, and 11 and still lost the elections)
that time the south was not divided as it is now.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Troublemaker111: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2022
The guy was right you truly reason like ipob or you must be related to them.... Eyin werey undecided
Nyamuri:
Lol if you have any body in sokoto state, I'll direct him/her to my family house.. and I'm currently in Keffi Nasarawa state in case u want to verify
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by asanausana91: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

The person that wins the middle belt r wins the election , specifically. (Buhari won North in 2003, 07, and 11 and still lost the elections)
that time the south was not divided as it is now that Yoruba are voting for Tinubu while igbos are voting for peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2022
asanausana91:
that time the south was not divided as it is now.

Yeah, but it can be argued that the North was divided ,especially in 2011 when GEJ won.

Buhari won in 2015 by winning states in the middle belt, including taking Benue (that yielded half the 2 million margin he won over GEJ)..which PDP had always won handily and also won Kaduna..the one Northern state PDP could count on really.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by pacesetting: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Don't worry. You will know how far Obi has gone in this election when campaigns for all parties get heated. As a pointer, did you watch what the crowd gathering at the recent PDP rally in Uyo was singing?
rolams:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Troublemaker111: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
He can't win Jigawa, abi y don smoke weed Including Katsina and Niger.... Eyin omokekere yi grin
9jii:

Tinubu will win Borno,yobe,jigawa,kebbi,zamfara and Katsina, kwara,kogi, Niger and maybe Nasarawa. Bank it
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by pacesetting: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku is not winning a single state in the South.
rolams:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by pacesetting: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku is not winning a single state in the South.
rolams:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by shortIGBOman: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He wont win

The truth pain Emeka grin grin

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 9jii(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Troublemaker111:
He can't win Jigawa, abi y don smoke weed Including Katsina and Niger.... Eyin omokekere yi grin
Haba na aza da mutun nake magana,Ashe,Kai dabba ne
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by EDOLUWA: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2022
You are not a JJC, you Sabi analysis Wella.

Baba let your will be done

rolams:

Do you remember that an incumbent governor was defeated in Osun State? He get why.

Do you remember that Gov. Bala Muhammed defeated an incumbent to become a governor in 2019? He get why.

Do you know that GEJ was an incumbent president before Buhari defeated him? He get why too.

I will continue to tell you to fear the North. The 2023 election may create a new phenomenon.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by Troublemaker111: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Èfún Omo alajere ide edi Omo alajere one , ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe... Ki èfún fun ooo ki edi di oo... Oloriburuku

Peace was never an option undecided
9jii:

Haba na aza da mutun nake magana,Ashe,Kai dabba ne

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by shortIGBOman: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
There is nothing like fear the north! U guys project this image knowing Pandora don't stand a chance, hence, u try to tactically align with Atiku!!

I'm a northerner, there is nothing u can tell me on how northerners will vote

Emeka quit inpersonating our almighty NORTH. Stick to your South East Region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.