Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 (47662 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by blingxx(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lord Voldemort don kill am laslas cry
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Myer(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Leonbonapart:
Time for everyone to go back to his/her God.
Repent, accept Jesus Christ and be saved

None of the apostles lived up to his age except for John. Wtf are you saying?
This is an accomplished man.
You don't even know if he was a Christian yet you're spewing rubbish.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dshocker:
Rest in peace

Harry Potter is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Strange.

I fall asleep everytime I attempt to watch it.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by pappy2000: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
that film is a evil film
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by EMMANUELNATION(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rip to the main man!!
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Evilblackman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

I see the rapture happening in our generation.

This I have seen.

Mentally unstable person
I blame religion
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by bmdondmix: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
Thanks to the Jew vaxx
how?
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Creamypie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
My guy Charles in nuns on the run. The Movie funniest av ever seen. Damn

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Temptee101(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

This I have seen.

Rapture should wait small, make Peter Obi change Nigeria first
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ponishah: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
By their fruits , ye shall know them
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by VeryWickedMan: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
I remember him better as Matsui in Ocean's Twelve
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by bmdondmix: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
pappy2000:
that film is a evil film
jehovah witness pele
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
cool HUNGER Don do u STRONG thing. sad grin
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Vulcanheph(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rest in peace Hagrid.

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Evilblackman(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
I can see some morons tagging rapture and preaching about christ
The man is already old death was not far from him ... by the way anyone can die , even a new born baby
But you guys have decided to be delusional
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ipobarethieves: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
wink dear littlemom2021.I saw ur mentioned yesterday.I'll ask for ur aza as soon as I leave Birnin K..Like how can I be of assistance? Be specific pls
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by sofeo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rip sir
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by DropsMic(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rest in peace Rubeus
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by 9jaBloke: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
"What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does.” - Regards to Prof. Dumbledore, Uncle Vernon and Severus Snape. 'Oh! I shouldn't have said that.'

Goodnight Hagrid!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Bigleaf1006: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Oga!! Nah one person wey die nah him come dey bring all this harakiri.......bros people have been during since the days of adam and eve
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emu4life:
Graham Potter Is that not Chelsea's new Coach? RIP

LMAO!

Are you normal like this?
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Bigleaf1006: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
id4sho:
sad
RIP Hagrid.

I was watched the DVD collection of Harry Potter earlier in the week

I was never a fan of harry potter surprisingly but I am a great fan of lord of the rings and game of thrones
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Most people won't believe u
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by kestolove95(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
reality show 1- hollywood movie 1
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Westezenwa: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tech- Netflix with advertisements debuts/lunch November 3rd The release date for Netflix’s tier with ads has finally been set.

https://thenigeriafm.com/2022/10/14/tech-netflix-with-advertisements-debuts-lunch-november-3rd/
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Nicepoker(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Almost all of them for the movie don die finish.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Celyndavis(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Always ....RIP

Wands up for Hagrid

Thanks for flourishing our screen in the Harry Potter series cry

2 Likes

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by kingyakos: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rip my favorite actor
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by nurudeen181(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Alaye, you no dey tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.