Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 (47660 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Babysho(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yer'e wizard Harry embarassed
Rip

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Badguy77(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rip to a great script interpreter..
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ufuosman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by 3shadi: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
He was my favorite, his love for Harry Potter was what blew my mind, RIP Hagrid

2 Likes

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

I see the rapture happening in our generation.

This I have seen.

Ori e ti buru

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Topmaike007(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

This I have seen.
you dey smoke Igbo, you dey smoke India Hem??

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by CaptMarvel(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying... see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

This I have seen.
like seriously, what of the ugly ones grin
I hope you are not the one on Facebook.
Never see good things but evil.

Speak Peace to Jerusalem bro!

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Marpol2021(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abeg when will leah shaibu the dapchi girl be release?quote author=FalseProphet1 post=117564053]I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by EunyMoony28: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
"Great man, Dumbledore!!

Rest in peace, Hagrid!
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by LordEclipse: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chai..RIP hagrid..wish I could wave a wand and wake you..may you never meet Lord Voldemort..
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by HolyMan12: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Righteousness2 don chuk you injection baa? angry

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by GuduFriday: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
RIP
HonNL:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63261204?at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking&at_custom4=C42292FC-4BE0-11ED-B7F7-9B0C16F31EAE&at_campaign=64
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by id4sho(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I was never a fan of harry potter surprisingly but I am a great fan of lord of the rings and game of thrones
Interesting, I've never watched Lord of the rings and games of thrones.
I lose interest in movies alot of people have watched lipsrsealed
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Elidrisy20: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is he a man or a woman?
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ObalendeCMS: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oh dear Hagrid! RIP! I love the way he speaks his English in HP and the way he loved HP and always look out for him. Anybody wey no read the HP series use style miss out on good adventure.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ObalendeCMS: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
3shadi:
He was my favorite, his love for Harry Potter was what blew my mind, RIP Hagrid

Remember when they were taking HP to a safe house in, I think, the last series. He made sure HP rode with him, personally and see the way he sighed after they crash landed una moat. HP will forever stick to my psyche.

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by nwajesus12(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
His death age was very easy to calculate due to the 1950
what about 1950?
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ManirBK: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
id4sho:
sad
RIP Hagrid.

I was watched the DVD collection of Harry Potter earlier in the week
pls can you briefly tell me what Harry Potter film is all about because I never ever watch the film.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by cletz991(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make you still read well
Emu4life:
Graham Potter Is that not Chelsea's new Coach? RIP
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by omolayomi06: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ever since I know you on this forum you never see good thing.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by nwosu1982: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rest in peace
HonNL:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63261204?at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking&at_custom4=C42292FC-4BE0-11ED-B7F7-9B0C16F31EAE&at_campaign=64
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Creamypie(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
nairalee:
He's one of the early characters that I was endeared to
as Charlie in movie nuns on the run, starring alongside actor Eric idle(Bryan).. Most comical movie av ever seen till date

1 Like

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Bigleaf1006: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
id4sho:

Interesting, I've never watched Lord of the rings and games of thrones.
I lose interest in movies alot of people have watched lipsrsealed

I never watched a complete episode of harry potter
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Littlemom2021: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
ipobarethieves:
wink dear littlemom2021.I saw ur mentioned yesterday.I'll ask for ur aza as soon as I leave Birnin K..Like how can I be of assistance? Be specific pls
Sir please I need you to assist me in anyway you can to help me start up a business inorder for me to be able to provide for mysel,my child and my parent that I am staying with,feeding and my son bills are the most challenging to me I am into a lot of debt I can provide any prove you require inorder for you to help me please sir if I was able to start up a business I will be okay and be very grateful,thank you so much may God bless you and make it easy for you to help me through as well
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rest in peacE Hagrid
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Okhuadams(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Well-done Mr seer are you sure say you dey at all on you dey high on codine. Bcoz truly truly if you dey see you go see say
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Faraday1997: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Just finished re-watch the movie few minutes ago, only to see this news. RIP....we should all fear death. It knocks anytime.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by JohnnyBling(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
His death age was very easy to calculate due to the 1950
Is that all you've got to say
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I see u Inheriting 17 chidimas
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by id4sho(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
ManirBK:
pls can you briefly tell me what Harry Potter film is all about because I never ever watch the film.
Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling's popular children's novels about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents' mysterious deaths. He also fought evil wizards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56am On Oct 15, 2022
The man try small.

72 is no joke.
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Gaabasky: 4:15am On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

For everything good things wey dey this world na calamity u dey use your eyes see ba. Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.