Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 (47661 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by dontrulee: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

I see the rapture happening in our generation.

This I have seen.

You've seen wrongly again!
I wonder if it's weed behind this inspiration or visual hallucinations of yours. grin grin
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by dontrulee: 4:45am On Oct 15, 2022
As humans, we should understand that death such as life is a beautiful thing. We have been conditioned to see death as something bad, no it's not. It's time to change our perspective since death is certain for everyone.

Many times I'm scared that my parents may leave at any time and the thought of putting them under crings me out but I'm also Constantly reminded that reverse could be the case. I thought about it for a long time and when I realized that I can't control the outcomes, I choose to live life to the fullest so that if death comes to me or any of my loved one, I'll be able to embrace it and welcome it for it must surely come. "Everyday, I see people close their eyes never to wake up again"-- reminds me that as a doctor, one day that person could be me, that person could also be you. Are you prepared??
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ogbenimax007: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Graham Potter Is that not Chelsea's new Coach? RIP
grin grin if no b say na morning we dey i 4 say u no well cheesy
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by ezegenigbonine: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Chai one wizard is dead. Nnaa men
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by 504dayo: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2022
R I P R I P...
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by bigcasava1(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the 7 Angels as told by John the beloved in the book of revelation. I see them with their bowels to about to pour God's wrath upon the earth, I see famine, I see wars, I see natural disasters, I see USA and Russia firing nukes at each other, I see more than 60 of the world's population dying...I see the male survivors inheriting all the beautiful women on Earth.

Brace up oh ye sons of zurubabel, look to the East it's light shineth not, look to the West, it's seas are dried up, look to the North, the earth refuseth to bring forth it's harvest, look to the south, her sons and daughters lie dead in the streets...the end is here.

This I have seen.
please let the war start in Nigeria make we wipe out all those cows
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by EmmaLege: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2022
RIP Great Actor
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Lightorder: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Zerubabel , please
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by sunkieisland(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2022
He was a fine actor. His Russian mafia roles in the James Bond movies were outstanding
Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by Littlemom2021: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2022
ipobarethieves:
wink dear littlemom2021.I saw ur mentioned yesterday.I'll ask for ur aza as soon as I leave Birnin K..Like how can I be of assistance? Be specific pls
good morning sir how was your night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.