Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

My experience in Bahrain - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My experience in Bahrain (65152 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / How Is Life In Bahrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience in Bahrain by cedricksly: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Bahrain is more safe than UK and American combined. Forget the media bro and stay awake. UAE considered safe and best country to live in before our brothers and sister started cult war and Olosho.

That’s why they take best rule in curbing and arresting anybody with expired visa before they turn here to UAE.

Below is the crime committed by Africans check well if they arrested them it’ll be our brothers.

I would Rather live here save money in 2 years I go back and come back again than looking for some Europe where I’ll spend 10years looking for passport or legal documents that I may never even get in 15years
OP u didn't understand what he was insinuating with that question... Lol you for ignore the guy, he feels you should show you have no scar there to be sure you didn't push drugs.. Lol but him no know say drug penalty na DEATH

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by tocin44(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Auto technician
Car diagnostic

Auto mechanic is the best skilled trade ever cool
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Disembark: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blm12:
I have a brother in Bahrain playing football. so why should he forget ?😁

In their Professional League??
Re: My experience in Bahrain by saintruky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Naijatask:

He collects close to 700k, and he also has free accomodations and free transportation.

So, I don't think there's an issue with him spending that amount to get his driver's license

Is aiit... I rest my case...

@bahrainguy, aside school, I'm a professional house painter... Any hope for Bahrain?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Daughterboard(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
tocin44:

Bro I'm a graduate of accounting but I also learned electrical installation and maintenance, I'm even much better at it than my Bsc course.

I have over 10 years of experience, site work and house wiring with trade test certificate.

Please can you put me through the best way to go about moving there.

I know the country is quite okay.

You are the kind of skilled persons they are looking for. Kindly follow the advice of the OP on Job search

6 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fkj950ax(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I can spray car paint sha. Nothing technical about that

Car painting is technical.
Watch Robby Layton on YT and you’d understand how you have to understand the technical side to be a successful car painting company or person in foreign countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4OFeC3NqLA

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
saintruky:

Bros as person never insult u now u nor go behave urself n respect ur old age... Leave d guy man n him thread na... Pipo when understand am dey follow up...

Go aso rock go disturb buhari or better still go cantonment go slap soldier since u dey find trouble... Ibaboooooooo
u mentioning me is a clear indication of your level of mediocrity..
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Enddy50ty(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Auto technician
Car diagnostic

I'm also a certified Automobile technician / Mechanic, with years of experience.
I can diagnose, troubleshoot and fix Cars.

My question is;
As an automobile Technician/ Mechanic Is there a particular brand of car you fix?
Or just any brand?

Petrol engines or Diesel engines?

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enddy50ty:

I'm also a certified Automobile technician / Mechanic, with years of experience.
I can diagnose, troubleshoot and fix Cars.

My question is;
As an automobile Technician/ Mechanic Is there a particular brand of car you fix?
Or just any brand?

Petrol engines or Diesel engines?

Yes bro you have to specify on brands and regions.

I’m specify on German brands and petrol cars only

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fkj950ax(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Starz825:

grin guy I tire oo

In those developed countries that don’t have electricity problems, 80% of buildings have generators installed to ensure that elevators, fire systems and security equipment don’t go offline if there is a power failure.
These generators are serviced and checked every three months, whether they are used or not.
People work for companies that do those servicing

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Osobi32(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

F.wrong with you bro
Abeg ignore that guy, na jealousy dey worry am

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
So you relocated all the way to Bahrain to become a car mechanic? undecided Bahrain, country where they d chop your head off for drinking beer or if you, an african slave fork their woman they d chop off! Ya head.

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by farouk2much(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
How did you get there.....?

How can i relocate to any Arabian country.....??

Any relevant information pls... Let me knw....

( 07044995882)
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
My contact

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Auto technician
Car diagnostic
Your skills are no difference from Emeka roadside mechanic at Ekwulobia junction.. the difference is you relocated all the way to head slamming dessert to be a mechanic to smelly Arabs.

Try to stay away from Arab women, if you fork any of their women or drink beer they will behead you. cheesy cheesy they see you as an African slave.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by adubam(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
gypsey:
Your skills are no difference from Emeka roadside mechanic at Ekwulobia junction.. the difference is you relocated all the way to head slamming dessert to be a mechanic to smelly Arabs.

Try to stay away from Arab women, if you fork any of their women or drink beer they will behead you. cheesy cheesy they see you as an African slave.

As you mentioned Ekwulobia you remembered me of my school days in Okopoly

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by vertueptime: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ofolete:

Yes! And don't be hushpipi of Yoruba (An international criminal).

Na Sharia country don't say we didn't warn you
Re: My experience in Bahrain by vertueptime: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ofolete:

Yes! And don't be hushpipi of Yoruba (An international criminal).

Na Sharia country don't say we didn't warn you.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Chibyike(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Sir kindly don’t waste your now for tourist many of our brothers have destroy here read 2 pages and learn how to chat company up if you have good skill they may employ you also pray
My guy I don't exactly understand what you wrote there
I have handwork, am into electrical installation and maintenance
Re: My experience in Bahrain by izibili44: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
I m only interested in finding the right football agent for my players.
Bahrainguy:
Good day everyone I’ll first apologize for my English.

How did you come up with the country:- I know most GCC countries because I’ve work in UAE before covid spoilt everything.

How did you get across to apply your visa:- due to my experiences, any country that gives Nigeria citizens evisas, you can message the local agent for help. But one must be very careful because so many fake agents lurk around.

How did you mean by Evisas and agent:- I mean countries like Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar etc are countries that provides evisa even I heard South Africa have started issuing evisas too.

How can we know the local agent that’s real;- Well the clue I usually use is for example, I’ll search travel agency in Kuwait on google and google will provide many contacts and email lists of travel agencies I look for the one with good review and ask them for guidelines and prices of visas.

Ok so how much did you do your visa after you’ve gotten your agent:- visit visa to any country is a gamble and to get direct employment visas to GCC countries now is very rare I did mine for 1 month 150BD which I paid deposit of only 20BD that was equivalent to 285k at the rate of 1,900naira black market.

Oh how much is BD to Naira:- on website it’s above 1k but on local exchange it’s 1,900-1980

How did you know the valid of the visa;- well one thing about Bahrain is that you can track everything online for yourself no need stress.

How did you book ticket and boarding; I book Ethiopia at 351k and I hold my BTA for 1,500$

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
gypsey:

why the hate guy,if his job pays his Bill's,what's the big deal.how many banker dey collect that kind money for Naija.stop hating ,pesin dey make a living doing legal you are pained.Na wa o.its like nairaland is full of mostly teenagers wey never see life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by saintruky(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

They strictly give uk citizens, American citizens these offers but you can check on Bahrain expatriates and linkin

I tried to access expatriate but discovered the site has banned Nigerian IP from getting in... Attached is the screenshot...

Re: My experience in Bahrain by whirlwind7(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zeel007:
nice thread op, so in short now, Africans can survive without learning a skill. What if I have a digital skill is it okay

You mean, this is what you understood from this thread?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
why the hate guy,if his job pays his Bill's,what's the big deal.how many banker dey collect that kind money for Naija.stop hating ,pesin dey make a living doing legal you are pained.Na wa o.its like nairaland is full of mostly teenagers wey never see life

Check that guy out he’s probably on every post on nairaland trying to find who he’s gonna transfer his frustration to… but I don’t have time because I’ve got courses to attend to.

My brothers and sisters stop hating make finding read and learn to climb steps….. most Nigerians hate to read they just want simple life people asking me a lot of questions have answered severely shows most of the people just don’t wanna care in reading

Come and eat

6 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
saintruky:

I tried to access expatriate but discovered the site has banned Nigerian IP from getting in... Attached is the screenshot...

Bro I don’t know what to do oh it’s working from my side

Re: My experience in Bahrain by saintruky(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

It should work because you are in the country already... I've accessed it though..

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Dshocker(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Bahrain is more safe than UK and American combined. Forget the media bro and stay awake. UAE considered safe and best country to live in before our brothers and sister started cult war and Olosho.

That’s why they take best rule in curbing and arresting anybody with expired visa before they turn here to UAE.

Below is the crime committed by Africans check well if they arrested them it’ll be our brothers.

I would Rather live here save money in 2 years I go back and come back again than looking for some Europe where I’ll spend 10years looking for passport or legal documents that I may never even get in 15years

Once you find yourself anywhere outside Nigeria, just avoid Nigerians if you want to stay out of trouble.

5 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by k4kenny(f): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

You're not in Nigeria, your IP address wouldn't be Nigerian. the site has banned people with Nigerian IP addresses cry it's so horrible how badly raised people have ruined our reputation all over the world. So sickening �

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nwaire97: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baharinguy please let's chat on WhatsApp I

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by gimakon2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hi
How much do i need to have for a 1 week visit to Bahrain?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nwaire97:
Baharinguy please let's chat on WhatsApp I just got my evisa approved for Baharin let's talk more please

Drop your digit I’ll hi you. And delete your visa online
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
gimakon2:
Hi
How much do i need to have for a 1 week visit to Bahrain?

Your question isn’t clear kindly let Me understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.