Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My experience in Bahrain - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My experience in Bahrain (64864 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / How Is Life In Bahrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Francischibiko: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which kind of skilled labour is in demand in Bahrain....a skill someone can learn within a shot period of time.... please advise... my email is Francischibiko@gmail.com
My number is +2348134252006

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
why the hate guy,if his job pays his Bill's,what's the big deal.how many banker dey collect that kind money for Naija.stop hating ,pesin dey make a living doing legal you are pained.Na wa o.its like nairaland is full of mostly teenagers wey never see life
Everything i have said in my initial comment is true, whether you like it or not. It may sound like hate to you because you are not emotionally stable enough to handle real life truth, tell me where i said his mechanic work is not legal? Where did i say that his mechanic work is not a good job? Where did i say that he is poor? As i ve said you are emotionally unstable, try not to cry.

If i am a teenager then i must be vastly knowledgeable about real life than an old grand papa like you. grin
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nwaire97: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote][/quote]Baharin guy
Re: My experience in Bahrain by iwithnessnews: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
My Question is how much can you budget, on considering to make the move to Bahrain

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Feckbot: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Asour:

NEED is too strong.
A need is something you can't do without.
He's doing great with this already.
Rest?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nwaire97: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Here is my WhatsApp contact bro
Re: My experience in Bahrain by RussellRutherfo: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Yes of course I can send to you via email

But have this at the back of your mind sir, I wouldn’t want you to try my own means of traveling because it’s gamble visit visa is not easy just that I found grace. Even with skill some are still finding it very difficult to get job.

Let me advice you and teach you on how to search for prospective employers.

Let’s say for example you repair AC in Nigeria below will show you how I do it which works like magic.

First image I search for ac repair company in Bahrain good thing here is majority of the companies have social media or WhatsApp because data is very expensive copy the number add it on WhatsApp

Greet them on WhatsApp let them know your name and tell them you’ve got 3-5 years experience working as an ac repair if you do this for 20 companies 1 willl definitely reply you. And from their God can answer your call to let them apply for your employment visa from home which is far better to risk your money for visit visa.

The power of the internet. So simple but so underutilized by people.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by ahmedio2017(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The power of the internet. So simple but so underutilized by people.

Pls how can I get their WhatsApp group
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Zeel007: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
whirlwind7:

You mean, this is what you understood from this thread?? undecided
and I never remember asking you the question sir!
Re: My experience in Bahrain by gimakon2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Your question isn’t clear kindly let Me understand

Okies, i plan on coming for say a week to Bahrain. how much do I need to have with me asides Ticket , i could make do with AirBnb just to have the stamps and come back.

Secondly, is English spoken or is it Berber or Arabic that is spoken widely?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by chudu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:
Good day everyone I’ll first apologize for my English.

How did you come up with the country:- I know most GCC countries because I’ve work in UAE before covid spoilt everything.

How did you get across to apply your visa:- due to my experiences, any country that gives Nigeria citizens evisas, you can message the local agent for help. But one must be very careful because so many fake agents lurk around.

How did you mean by Evisas and agent:- I mean countries like Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar etc are countries that provides evisa even I heard South Africa have started issuing evisas too.

How can we know the local agent that’s real;- Well the clue I usually use is for example, I’ll search travel agency in Kuwait on google and google will provide many contacts and email lists of travel agencies I look for the one with good review and ask them for guidelines and prices of visas.

Ok so how much did you do your visa after you’ve gotten your agent:- visit visa to any country is a gamble and to get direct employment visas to GCC countries now is very rare I did mine for 1 month 150BD which I paid deposit of only 20BD that was equivalent to 285k at the rate of 1,900naira black market.

Oh how much is BD to Naira:- on website it’s above 1k but on local exchange it’s 1,900-1980

How did you know the valid of the visa;- well one thing about Bahrain is that you can track everything online for yourself no need stress.

How did you book ticket and boarding; I book Ethiopia at 351k and I hold my BTA for 1,500$

what about marketing jobs..e.g sales of automobile
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Blm12: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yes, just first and second division. He plays for second division though.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Mhurfhy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm 31yrs. How long will it take me to learn auto tech/mechanic to be qualified enough to work abroad? Or if you think it will take a lot of time considering my age, what other skill do you advice I learn within my age range just so I can japa out of this conutry. I'm a Tiler but you already said construction is not very well regarded and doesn't pay much and only reserved for Indians and Bengalis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nonswa(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
I want to learn truck driving. Please where can someone learn ? I stay in abuja, somewhere very close to Kubwa.

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by osazsky(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Be careful ..from d pics ,its a Muslim country..muslims are very violent...dont sleep with their girls u may be lynch..look for any manniqie to sex..only for the wise. I doubt if u will survive for another 5 years..never mention chc jesus while .there o
Re: My experience in Bahrain by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
chudu:
what about marketing jobs..e.g sales of automobile
is this a skill?...these jobs are already reserved for its citizen..bros go learn work..leave those papers first
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Clinghton: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
How's wielding work over there.

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
fman:
u r horrible in reasoning!!
I can employ ur sorry ass

I will put you on a 200k monthly salary, no joke. You are an infant.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Intellectuall01:

really?
Tell me you r bluffing!!
I don see ya type tire for this nairaland
Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Intellectuall01:

always bragging with nothing to offer!!
U need the job...
Take it or rather offer ya family member the job.

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
fman:
really?
Tell me you r bluffing!!
I don see ya type tire for this nairaland

I'm tempted to reveal my identity but I will let this slide. Go to bed son.

3 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Intellectuall01:

what the fück!!! Who your identity help?
Stop bragging, u r just one of those online urchins who claim to be influential and wealthy!!
Las Las you fit be one dude still living wt ya parents!

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Intellectuall01:

push ya account number
Make I transfer u 2k
Just to prove myself to u!!
Re: My experience in Bahrain by gimakon2(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evilblackman:

I wonder why Nigerians till complain when they start maltreating them in those countries

You signed up for it so don’t complain

Don't forget in every 15 Nigerians, 12 have wrong notions and upbringing, going to another man's land to do malicious things is way forward to an average Nigerian. The big question is, are you expecting them not to behave irrationally seeing that the lot who are there have bad character. It's later they would have a change of heart seeing there is a difference. He signed up to travel, not to be one of the bad Nigerians abroad. Nigerians are our own problems

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by jimcaddy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anyway like i said, what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Nigeria don't just value its citizens. The massive influx of people emigrating out of the country is alarming. And yet some people are still trying to dupe others who are trying to get out. You see Nigeria will never get better if Nigerians don't change their mindset. Blame our leaders all you like, we Nigerians are the problem of this country because we are selfish, greedy, corrupt, seedy. We are like a virus. Now look a t UAE, our girls have turned it into olosho zone. We have a problem as a people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Papichulostunne(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP check your left stomach region for any stitch scar.
Mad oh.! Hahahahahaha
Re: My experience in Bahrain by arthurwillia(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

No it’s wasn’t me I fly with Ethiopia as at that time, many people came to Bahrain.

I’m not driving yet because they regard our drivers license in Nigeria as waste so I’m considering starting my application for driver license here soon. Which usually cost 220BD like 418k in conversion to naira.

Thank you God will be with us all

Amen my guy
Re: My experience in Bahrain by arthurwillia(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2022
8stargeneral:
please hopefully to come UK soon,hw life over there..which skills done can learn to get work there easily

Life is good no complaint
I don’t know of any skills cause with no skills here sef you go see job for warehouse but I’m a medical practitioner
But you fit learn all these handijobs sha

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Chigorkizz(m): 2:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: My experience in Bahrain by bukxy: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by jmichael259(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Bro there’s just 1% African here so barbing here isn’t a skill and tailoring is mostly for Indians and Egyptians

o.p: what of taxi driving or uber, even if the person has enough money to buy/rent motor by themselves?

what of truck drivers, forklift operators, excavator, tipper/dump truck operators?

what other fields are available apart from mechanic, auto electrician or car painter?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by jmichael259(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2022
OceanRed:
I'm currently in one of the gulf countries, my advise to anyone trying to japa; GET A SKILL THAT YOU CAN MARKET!! or QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION
It doesn't make sense for someone leaving Naija and just HOPING to get work in another country. nowadays its what you know that will get you money, You must be qualified to do something that will get you paid.

what types of job or skills exactly?

make una dey drop examples for serious people to observe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.