Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My experience in Bahrain - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My experience in Bahrain (64871 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / How Is Life In Bahrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience in Bahrain by baur(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2022
You are 100% right with your write up.

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by OceanRed(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2022
jmichael259:

what types of job or skills exactly?

make una dey drop examples for serious people to observe.
it depends on the country you wish to travel to. a goggle search of the the needed labor force of the country will give you idea of the skill you need to achieve before japa there. some simple skill like barbing, female hair stylist, tailoring, driving etc can land you a job with better pay.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by jmichael259(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
jmichael259:

what types of job or skills exactly?

make una dey drop examples for serious people to observe.
OceanRed:
it depends on the country you wish to travel to. a goggle search of the the needed labor force of the country will give you idea of the skill you need to achieve before japa there. some simple skill like barbing, female hair stylist, tailoring, driving etc can land you a job with better pay.

i mean the country you are staying. Each person wey japa should give examples of skills he observe in that country. It's not every country that construction skills pay for black people. Some may be automobile skills, operating heavy equipment, joining ship crew, menial jobs at the seaport etc.

na person wey go there go help others know which skills to focus for each country.

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2022
bukxy:

zenith

God bless,chief!
Heya, no reason am!!
I actually was referring to Intellectuall01
Na him I wan show love and levels wt just 2k
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Evilblackman(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2022
gimakon2:

Don't forget in every 15 Nigerians, 12 have wrong notions and upbringing, going to another man's land to do malicious things is way forward to an average Nigerian. The big question is, are you expecting them not to behave irrationally seeing that the lot who are there have bad character. It's later they would have a change of heart seeing there is a difference. He signed up to travel, not to be one of the bad Nigerians abroad. Nigerians are our own problems

I’m talking about people with jobs not criminals
Re: My experience in Bahrain by gimakon2(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Evilblackman:

I’m talking about people with jobs not criminals

It's well. Even my padi way day there say he day come back next week. He say the place get as e be. Them come get Islamic ideology spearheaded in everything.

Make them hold them country.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Evilblackman(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2022
gimakon2:

It's well. Even my padi way day there say he day come back next week. He say the place get as e be. Them come get Islamic ideology spearheaded in everything.

Make them hold them country.

No mind them
They go just make Nigeria seem hopeless
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Caseless: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

grin We have pitch we used to train here but forget anything football here bro cool
chaiiii...
Re: My experience in Bahrain by proclinician: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Yes of course I can send to you via email

But have this at the back of your mind sir, I wouldn’t want you to try my own means of traveling because it’s gamble visit visa is not easy just that I found grace. Even with skill some are still finding it very difficult to get job.

Let me advice you and teach you on how to search for prospective employers.

Let’s say for example you repair AC in Nigeria below will show you how I do it which works like magic.

First image I search for ac repair company in Bahrain good thing here is majority of the companies have social media or WhatsApp because data is very expensive copy the number add it on WhatsApp

Greet them on WhatsApp let them know your name and tell them you’ve got 3-5 years experience working as an ac repair if you do this for 20 companies 1 willl definitely reply you. And from their God can answer your call to let them apply for your employment visa from home which is far better to risk your money for visit visa.

This is a million dollar update only for the wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by newoffer: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
No go where u go suffer. They have no human care
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Regex: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2022
proclinician:

Walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by proclinician: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Get a life I’m busy working with overtime running now you’re busy hating even with all what’ve write who have ever come to you that I scam them.

Nigeria with critical and internal hating without any reason

Most of these poor bastards, na frustration de worry them, too much poverty and they hate anyone doing better than them. Learn to ignore.

6 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
saintruky:

I tried to access expatriate but discovered the site has banned Nigerian IP from getting in... Attached is the screenshot...

Use epic browser

Download it and install the proxy inside the app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
proclinician:

You get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by saintruky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:

Use epic browser

Download it and install the proxy inside the app

Thank u baba

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by saintruky(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
fman:
push ya account number
Make I transfer u 2k
Just to prove myself to u!!

For ur mind o

3 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Naijaolosho2: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
porthouse7:
no one is hating ur statement is terrible saying Nigerians are suffering because u are in Bahrain

Kiss the truth,an average Nigerian is suffering. No thanks to the deadbeat leaders we have that know nothing but looting.

3 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Naijaolosho2: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Missionaire:

Oga, you guys should be reading na....
He stated there on the post you quoted that he is an auto technician.

Make outsiders no dey reason us say we dull for this country.

Don't mind those lazy youths, their major problem is reading and comprehending. Their silly questions disgust me.

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by fman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintruky:

For ur mind o
yes oo!!
E no reach money wey we dash bannies!!
Werrin b urgent 2k?

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Naijaolosho2: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
whirlwind7:

You mean, this is what you understood from this thread?? undecided

Nairalanders and their wack way of understanding, despite the emphasis of the op,many still choose to behave like ekuke.

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Boss I’ll reply emails I’m currently busy
you are a great person

U are sharing your success story with people back home (this is a great inspiration to the younger upcoming guys especially).

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.