Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My experience in Bahrain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My experience in Bahrain (64870 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / How Is Life In Bahrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience in Bahrain by sofeo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by jrusky(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Wetting I Dey rant is not for you is for people that understand

What are saying exactly? Are trying to start encouraging Nigerians going to those dead end or what?

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by AutoChick4U(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:
On the flights, I met lot of Nigerians some were sent back at the port of entry in Bahrain due to some blacklisted sponsors, bta/pta issues, unverifiable hotels and addresses.

I landed and called my sponsor which we already agreed on bed space of 30Bd per month.

He came to pick me up he’s an Indian Local Agent because I hate doing anything with African we cant be trusted in anything.

I told him fact that’ I came here to look for job he asked what’s my skill I let him know I’m an auto technician right from there he told me I’ve gotten a job which I know it’s easy for any skill immigrant to get job.

I rest and second day I went to submit my cv which I was interviewed same day and promised to get back to me .

3rd day I couldn’t even enjoyed the country the manager called to arrange for my accommodation and salary was very awesome free accommodation free transportation I resume work 8am I close 6pm Friday is off including public holidays.

The company produced employment visa for agreements of 2 years which came with my resident cpr of 5years validity

Currently 6months going in this country and I’m feeling sad for my Nigerian brothers.

WHY?

Because majority left home sold everything Nigeria agents are sick to tell them that without having a skill to survive in GCC is hell even any country.

Most of them have been arrested some of them have been deported with no hope again.

I’m using this moment to beg anyone trying to japa kindly learn a skill it’ll help you and make sure you do research yourself it’s so sad for Nigeria brothers suffering
so which skill did you learn that gave u d job in Bahrain?

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by GavelSlam: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
As you all can see, nothing dey Bahrain.

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by zumbigbo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

When I say Nigerians are badly behaved and badly raised some ediots will come for me. parents are doing badly in raising good children these days. The UAE is suddenly filled with Nigerians of bad characters,some cultists brought up,some with touting in their veins. They all need to be flushed out.

You dey right my broda. No mind am. Many Naija ppl carry the mark of the beast.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by nedekid: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Feckbot:
Nice thread but i think you need to get a good device with a good camera quality for us to enjoy this thread.
How are them girls? grin
But 8:00am to 6:00pm do you have time for social life?
Nigger wan go hustle, you want make woman and social life collect the money weh him de make?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
hammed71:
Guy talk true you be Agent

With all the information I dropped here how can you sickly asking me if I’m agent? What can make me agent upon all these better grow up

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
AutoChick4U:
so which skill did you learn that gave u d job in Bahrain?

Auto technician
Car diagnostic

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Bahrainguy: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
jrusky:

What are saying exactly? Are trying to start encouraging Nigerians going to those dead end or what?

Can you explain what you mean or definition of dead end?

2 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by AgentGoat: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

With all the information I dropped here how can you sickly asking me if I’m agent? What can make me agent upon all these better grow up

What about jobs in medical/healthcare sector. How available are they to foreigners?

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by jojothaiv(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

F.wrong with you bro
Man, you gats loose guard some careless cappings here o, no dey too reason Nairalander matters that much..

12 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well done for the move bro. God be with you

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by 8stargeneral: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
arthurwillia:
Very insightful Bahrainguy
When I was going to uk in July I met one guy going to Bahraini. The Egypt airline. I’ve not spoken to him in a while.
jah be with you
Do you drive there or what?
please hopefully to come UK soon,hw life over there..which skills done can learn to get work there easily
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Stinto: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guy, me i be Lagosian all these one no freak me

6 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Minjim: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anywhere is now better than Nigeria.

Aren't you worried about being Islamized there ?

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Na japa things as long as it is not Nigeria..

Op how is the weather there?
Which country you wan Japa too?
I dey plan enter Germany if Alabi settle me

12 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Can you explain what you mean or definition of dead end?

Is Google not working on your phone or laptop bro?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Goldbw122(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ff
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Evilblackman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
People became millionaires in this same Nigeria you guys are running from

Build your country before criticism

But if its your choice to leave the country don’t make it seem like others are dying and can’t make it over here

People are making it in Nigeria too

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by MasterJayJay: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Minjim:
Sharia no dey Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Borntosmoke:
But make we talk true true. This Bahrain no worth aaam. Nigeria is not as hard like that.

U dey chop ....u dey collect salary, u fit pay rent or u dey live free house.... thats why you dey cap.....

14 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by AutoChick4U(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Auto technician
Car diagnostic
I can spray car paint sha. Nothing technical about that

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Yes of course I can send to you via email

But have this at the back of your mind sir, I wouldn’t want you to try my own means of traveling because it’s gamble visit visa is not easy just that I found grace. Even with skill some are still finding it very difficult to get job.

Let me advice you and teach you on how to search for prospective employers.

Let’s say for example you repair AC in Nigeria below will show you how I do it which works like magic.

First image I search for ac repair company in Bahrain good thing here is majority of the companies have social media or WhatsApp because data is very expensive copy the number add it on WhatsApp

Greet them on WhatsApp let them know your name and tell them you’ve got 3-5 years experience working as an ac repair if you do this for 20 companies 1 willl definitely reply you. And from their God can answer your call to let them apply for your employment visa from home which is far better to risk your money for visit visa.

People that learnt generator nko??

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by MasterJayJay: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Minjim:
Sharia no dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My experience in Bahrain by OceanRed(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm currently in one of the gulf countries, my advise to anyone trying to japa; GET A SKILL THAT YOU CAN MARKET!! or QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION
It doesn't make sense for someone leaving Naija and just HOPING to get work in another country. nowadays its what you know that will get you money, You must be qualified to do something that will get you paid.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
AgentGoat:

What about jobs in medical/healthcare sector. How available are they to foreigners?
uk, usa, saudi dey there for those jobs na

4 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by MasterJayJay: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Is Bahrain suffering from inefficient power supply?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Starz825(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrainguy:

Stop hating bro grin get passport and leave naija before you get frustrated more than this
Oga calm down na grin
Re: My experience in Bahrain by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

they have 24 hours light. Which kind funny question be this

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My experience in Bahrain by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bahrain has stopped issuing visas to Africans now, Africans scatter everywhere in less than 6 months they allowed them to come to Bahrain, the only visa now is investment and work visa and is very expensive, imagine spending almost 2m for just Bahrain visa, that one na craze now when better countries dey

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.