Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said (2811 Views)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by bmdondmix: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Immigration officer say dey try to attend to 10k passport weekly.

Which never happens b4 that d amount of renewal n new passport is all time high
Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Akinzola: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
If everybody don comot, make the last set no forget to lease the country before them comot too.
bmdondmix:

2 Likes

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by RingRoadMafia: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Majority of those applicants are the ones shouting emilokan here everyday. They know how terrible the situation of Nigeria is, but they would rather it goes to bits and burns to ashes before an Igbo man will be given a shot. That's how terrible things have gotten.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by VeryWickedMan: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
And in desperation, you paid the exorbitant sum he requested after the story. Immigration officer don run you street.

4 Likes

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by bmdondmix: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
And in desperation, you paid the exorbitant sum he requested after the story. Immigration officer don run you street.

I never do mine yet, went with my uncle, people begin insult dem say dey are slow, na him d man begin explain wat i said above

1 Like

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Brownshoe: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2022
bmdondmix:

pls how much can I get a passport now?
Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Benki003(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brownshoe:

Depends on ur state, to get ur own quickly I'll advise you go to ebonyi state but it's gonna cost you 70k to 100k last
Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Brownshoe: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benki003:

Depends on ur state, to get ur own quickly I'll advise you go to ebonyi state but it's gonna cost you 70k to 100k last
I live in ondo state
Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Benki003(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Brownshoe post=117584045]I live in ondo state[/quote

Okay I don't know for that side but shouldn't cost you more than 100k

1 Like

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by bmdondmix: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brownshoe:
65k lagos

1 Like

Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by CUMIN: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benki003:

Can I renew mine in ebonyi and at what time range.
Re: When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said by Benki003(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
CUMIN:

Can I renew mine in ebonyi and at what time range.

Yes you can do message me on WhatsApp so I can give you the guys number

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Romance / What Drives Girls To Cheat? / He Has Promised To Marry Me: Why Cant I Get Myself A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.