Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. (2999 Views)

Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2022
oh, our NAVY boys too no deys slack, na everyday den dey acquire new boats, attack helicopters, drones and fast patrol vessels, even a landing craft.

Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service commandos are now the best in sub-Africa, no try dem abeg, pirates don learn the hard way.. grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Arda1000(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Na when u won travel u go know how useless ur country is undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2022
Observations matters
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Soukiss(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Ifeelnumb:
Most blacks outside trace their ancestry to nigeria
Nigeria was created by God to rule the black race
Nigeria is the spiritual home of the world
The rise of nigeria would be the rise of Africa and the black race as a whole
Most Nigerians don’t know this
Know this know peace
u are correct late Mandela said it . That when Nigeria wakeup . The all African we raise
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Arda1000:

Arda1000:
ezi ofia, I don’t have to be an Ipob member to say the truth, the people are the government and they are in support of ESN, my hometown was overwhelmed by this Fulani terrorizing our farmlands,rapping and killing young girls but it’s now a thing of past, if u don’t like ESN go in the bush and tell them to leave, that’s assuming ure an Igbo man and knows ur village.

The real ipob anti-Nigeria ESN killers and UGM murderers don show face,

I salute o..

I no go even ask if you love Nigeria because I know you hate Nigeria die,,,

Where ya ipob flag dey? You go need am after Pandora's loss next year..

I bet deep down you won behead me...but thank God u no fit because I'm not anywhere near your ipob village.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Arda1000:

By the way, you don't know anything about outside Nigeria, at least not from where you are inside your village.

The only clowns that we must deal with now are your ipob brothers and sisters getting busted all over the world for carrying drugs..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Arda1000(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

The real ipob anti-Nigeria ESN killers and UGM murderers don show face,

I salute o..

I no go even ask if you love Nigeria because I know you hate Nigeria die,,,

Where ya ipob flag dey? You go need am after Pandora's loss next year..

I bet deep down you won behead me...but thank God u no fit because I'm not anywhere near your ipob village.. grin grin grin

why kill ursef over Ipob matter, like I said am not Ipob member but they have balls,
They even recently defeated your government in their own court infact since 2015 till date your government have yet to defeat Ipob in any court, Ecowas,Au even in UN isn’t that a shameful thing? grin
No because u and ur government is shameless.
Sha what do I have to do with a gbegiri stinking full somewhere in Ogbomosho brown roof enclave.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Sergio103(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Chillax.

I'm happy at least you recognized that the patriotism is growing again.

But home and abroad.

But please I beg, can you please tell yourself the truth on the reason for it??

It's actually because of a new hope people are seeing in a particular candidate.

If Obi loses 2023...... let's see how the patriotism will sail nah, especially if Tinubu assumes to power.

If we can tell ourselves the truth here
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Jflex07(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
`

The guilty conscience of course.

I'm glad I confirmed your screwed conscience..

Not so long ago, I bet even you yourself were shouting Nigeria is a zoo, yo were waving your dirty and stinking ipob terrorist flag all over the place, now you like and love Nigeria more than Nigerians..

I can not wait to see you and your kind run back to your biafra flag and start constituting a nuisance all over again after Pandora's loss next year.

Trust men, I'll be here to laugh and celebrate... ;
grin To every urrchin cum agbadorian all peter Obi supporters are Igbos and Igbos ... I know you must be a Yoruba muslim to have such flawed mentality.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Sergio103:
Chillax.

I'm happy at least you recognized that the patriotism is growing again.

But home and abroad.

But please I beg, can you please tell yourself the truth on the reason for it??

It's actually because of a new hope people are seeing in a particular candidate.

If Obi loses 2023...... let's see how the patriotism will sail nah, especially if Tinubu assumes to power.

If we can tell ourselves the truth here

So, the reason for the new love and affection is because of Pandora and Zombidients..

Comedians..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2022
I hope you Pandorians are ready to work instead of carrying guns to kill igbo people inside your ESN and UGM death camps..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Nigeria is on the MOVE...

grin grin

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2022
It is funny and dramatic grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Sergio103(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

So, the reason for the new love and affection is because of Pandora and Zombidients..

Comedians..

Firstly.....if you view things from the dark side of the world...... there can never be grey colour in your midst.

Chioma's family that has reunited with the mother having a new house must be the most patriotic Nigerians right now.

The grooms both in Abuja and Akwaibom that had the best wedding gift with new revolution movement must be the most patriotic right now.

The people that rallied for a certain candidate in UK and USA city must be the most patriotic right now waiting for good outcome in their country home (also many foreigners saw them and will actually know how patriotic Nigerians are).

Many instances to mention few.

Remember I said....."if we can tell ourselves the truth".

Also .......wait till after the election and maybe Obi loses the election.....then we test the S.I unit for patriotism again
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Sergio103(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..

7yrs of your darling daddy (still counting).......the so patriotism died a quick death
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2022
The enemies thought Nigeria was dead, they wrote us off, they insult and abuse Nigeria every day, they denigrate us, they call us zoo and shithole, they call us Hausa slaves, they call Hausa people poor and backward almajiri illiterates.

Just a few months ago, they were busy carrying their ipob flags, calling for a referendum, killing, and burning their towns and villages..

Now they love Nigeria more than we Nigerians..

Mba... grin grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Sergio103:

Firstly.....if you view things from the dark side of the world...... there can never be grey colour in your midst.

Chioma's family that has reunited with the mother having a new house must be the most patriotic Nigerians right now.

The grooms both in Abuja and Akwaibom that had the best wedding gift with new revolution movement must be the most patriotic right now.

The people that rallied for a certain candidate in UK and USA city must be the most patriotic right now waiting for good outcome in their country home (also many foreigners saw them and will actually know how patriotic Nigerians are).

Many instances to mention few.

Remember I said....."if we can tell ourselves the truth".

Also .......wait till after the election and maybe Obi loses the election.....then we test the S.I unit for patriotism again

Of what relevance is this silly and pointless rubbish?

Na by force to comment on the internet abi you no sabi read and comprehend simple English words?
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Brimstone77: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
`

The guilty conscience of course.

I'm glad I confirmed your screwed conscience..

Not so long ago, I bet even you yourself were shouting Nigeria is a zoo, yo were waving your dirty and stinking ipob terrorist flag all over the place, now you like and love Nigeria more than Nigerians..

I can not wait to see you and your kind run back to your biafra flag and start constituting a nuisance all over again after Pandora's loss next year.

Trust men, I'll be here to laugh and celebrate... grin grin

When they agitate for biafra you wail and complain,when they want to be Patriots you still wail and complain..

I was waiting for you to list those things your government have done differently that made all these people to be proud of Nigeria but I didn't see any..

If you must know igbos have every potentials to either rubbish Nigeria or make her great..

Wait after 2023 when you enthrone another disaster lets see how they will remain proud..

Are you born to wail??

Spit!
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Sergio103(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is this silly and pointless rubbish?

Na by force to comment on the internet abi you no sabi read and comprehend simple English words
?

It's okay.

I'm allergic to the words your just oozed out.

When an Op of a thread is too daft.......I don't bother wasting my time. Thought the op of this thread is a bit wise........ but he's actually below the IQ of a typical dog

The topic of your thread said "all of a sudden" and it has question mark.

Or is it hard for you to pass your thoughts using English??

I'm out of this dumb thread!!!
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

When they agitate for biafra you wail and complain,when they want to be Patriots you still wail and complain..

I was waiting for you to list those things your government have done differently that made all these people to be proud of Nigeria but I didn't see any..

If you must know igbos have every potentials to either rubbish Nigeria or make her great..

Wait after 2023 when you enthrone another disaster lets see how they will remain proud..

Are you born to wail??

Spit!

See..

They still hate Nigeria with their full chest..

It's in their blood and DNA
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Sergio103:

It's okay.

I'm allergic to the words your just oozed out.

When an Op of a thread is too daft.......I don't bother wasting my time. Thought the op of this thread is a bit wise........ but he's actually below the IQ of a typical dog

The topic of your thread said "all of a sudden" and it has question mark.

Or is it hard for you to pass your thoughts using English??

I'm out of this dumb thread!!!

Dude, go and sit your village ipob asss somewhere if you have nothing sensible to contribute..
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Sergio103(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, go and sit your village ipob asss somewhere if you have nothing sensible to contribute..

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Brimstone77: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
oh, our NAVY boys too no deys slack, na everyday den dey acquire new boats, attack helicopters, drones and fast patrol vessels, even a landing craft.

Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service commandos are now the best in sub-Africa, no try dem abeg, pirates don learn the hard way.. grin

If nigeria is soo good as you are trying to make us believe then you shouldn't be needing all these military hardware's when you're not facing any external threat..

You're only buying all these for your citizens,how many times have you heard America,Russia, Britain,even North Korea use attack helicopters on their citizens?

Nigeria is the only country that spend 60% of their revenue acquiring weapons even when they ain't at war..

Shameless people!
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
FLASH: Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with @Siemens_Energy and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) to set up an Energy Training Centre at the Government Technical College, Ikorodu.

The training, which will be conducted in collaboration with the Lagos State Technical and Vocational Education Board (@OfficialLASTVEB), will provide a Needs-based technical and vocational education to over 16,000 young people between ages 15 and 35.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says The deal with Siemens and GIZ, which are German companies, is another ‘promise made and promise kept’. He says his Govt gave a commitment to this partnership because of the conviction and necessity.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says Thousands of Lagosians will be trained with industry-required skills for the future of work at the Vocational Training College.

Finally, Governor @jidesanwoolu says: “We are excited because we are not only transferring skills to people in Government, but private citizens as well. The best technicians in Germany will be conducting these trainings.”

grin grin

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by DesChyko: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2022
It's a pity the citizens of Nigeria need to be educated on what makes their country great so they can be patriotic.

Media-influenced greatness.

Whatever happened to things happening naturally as they should.

Please rest and allow Nigeria earn its glory.

Is it not comical to say Nigeria is No 1 in Tech when it has been public knowledge that even Egypt gets worldwide shouts among the greats. And then there is South Africa who have as many Tech enterprises as many advanced countries wey we dey japa go?

Just carry your ignorance go rest for one corner abeg.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Brimstone77: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

See..

They still hate Nigeria with their full chest..

It's in their blood and DNA
grin grin

You're a clown..

Anybody that tells you the truth is either hateful or ipob..

Tell us those things that buhari have done that made these people proud..

Do we have constant power supply today?
Do we have good roads now compared to last administration?
What of security?
Employment rate nko?
Educational sector nko?

Today flood is ravaging every corner of the country while your dumb government look helplessly..

If it was a sane country a state of emergency would have been declared over the nation wide flooding..

Just tell us what have changed so far..

The only reason that good Nigerians seems to be proud today is because they have a new hope in peter obi..

But if you brainless urchins decide to enthrone another calamity after 2023 then even god can't save you..
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Our top noon oil export keeps growing year after year..

God Bless our great Nation.

grin grin

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
I say den hate Nigeria and instead of proving me wrong, they are attacking me and proving that they really do?

What's there not to like about positive things about Nigeria..

Very sad and predictable losers..

grin grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Arda1000:
But even the people in the country you are taveling to are hyping Nigeria
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Snapchat: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Nosayer:

Let me complete the best for you o jèrè.... educationally, our universities are the best in Africa, we have the best power system in Nigeria even all our rural settlements are adequately electrified. Our roads are the most connected and the roads are so good, they rarely flood or get eroded away during storms and floods.

Should I talk about our justice system? The most perfect! Our police nkọ? The most professional and humane, nowhere else in Africa do they have food sufficiency and hence, stability in their currency as we have it in Nigeria. That is why the unemployment gap is almost totally eradicated.

In summary, anyone who become Nigeria's president in 2023 is just going there to enjoy. There is no real work again. The PDP presidents of the past have been trying and then Buhari came and perfected anything.

This is why it's better we vote Tinubu. There's not much work for Nigeria's next president. So Tinubu deserves it jàre....

Failed attempt at sarcasm. 2/10

1 for effort, another 1 for time wasted.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Perfectbeing:
But even the people in the country you are taveling to are hyping Nigeria

Shebi I don post video show them..but they are so knee-deep in their anti-Nigerian hatred and bitterness that they just can not see or even admit anything good about Nigeria.

It's really sad..
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by adetayo234: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

This is the new trend.

Oyinbo people on social media, on TikTok, and everywhere are saying they are Nigerians.

Nigerians used to rubbish Nigeria, some called Nigeria a shithole, a zoo and so on.

Buf the patriotic Nigerians like me did not waver, we did not abandon Nigeria good or bad, mow all of a sudden that Nigeria is growing in status and gaining respect all over the world, they all want to be Nigeria, they all of a sudden want to claim Nigeria, they want to fight for Nigeria and even rule Nigeria.

The guy in the video is from Ghana, but he noticed what was going on and made a video to ask the same question, people did not want Nigeria yesterday, they insult and abuse Nigeria, and Nigeria was rubbish that they didn't want to be part of.

What changed?

Defending stupid leaders doesn't make you patriotic. It makes you stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. / If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas / See How Big Abia-owerri Road, Aba gutter Emerged After Desilting It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.