Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,896 members, 7,838,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. (2993 Views)

Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Arda1000(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I don't need to. I myself, know Nigeria is a great country. We've not gotten there yet tho.. But when we do, e go loooud!!
Nigeria a great country yea in ur delusional mind
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

When they agitate for biafra you wail and complain,when they want to be Patriots you still wail and complain..

I was waiting for you to list those things your government have done differently that made all these people to be proud of Nigeria but I didn't see any..

If you must know igbos have every potentials to either rubbish Nigeria or make her great..

Wait after 2023 when you enthrone another disaster lets see how they will remain proud..

Are you born to wail??

Spit!
We, the proud Nigerians will remain proud of Nigeria after your candidate loses next year.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

See..

They still hate Nigeria with their full chest..

It's in their blood and DNA
grin grin
I was on FB the other day. Do you know one of them was denying Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Igboness just because she accepted the National honor she received some days back?
These people have so much hate in their heart.
That kind of hate will destroy them.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

If nigeria is soo good as you are trying to make us believe then you shouldn't be needing all these military hardware's when you're not facing any external threat..

You're only buying all these for your citizens,how many times have you heard America,Russia, Britain,even North Korea use attack helicopters on their citizens?

Nigeria is the only country that spend 60% of their revenue acquiring weapons even when they ain't at war..

Shameless people!
First Nigeria is at war with BH, Bandits, kidnappers and Igbos like you.

2ndly, Nigeria doesn't spend 60% of her revenue on defense.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Arda1000:
Nigeria a great country yea in ur delusional mind
k
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Brimstone77: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Perfectbeing:
First Nigeria is at war with BH, Bandits, kidnappers and Igbos like you.

2ndly, Nigeria doesn't spend 60% of her revenue on defense.

Dem Don ban your other moniker?

Nigeria is at war with her shadows..
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by ebufa: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
I say make the ebufa dude say hin love and cherishes Nigeria die, but the bobo quickly japa from topic, because he can not truly say I love Nigeria, the new love for Nigeria is totally fake, the tin no reach chest..

They are all Igbos just trying to take Nigeria by deceptive means, their biafra flag dey inside cooler in case Pandora no win.. grin grin

I used to love Nigeria but Nigeria cannot be loved! its like trying to love a pretty woman, who is promiscuous and has chronic STD! Only truth and honesty on the part of Nigerians can cure Nigeria! Yorubas cannot stomach 10% of what Ndigbo has suffered in Nigeria.

We will retake our liberty,we have fought for it...! and destiny does not deny those that persevere and remain consistent!
Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
UK School children learning and singing Yoruba songs.

Nigeria is NEXT.

Still ignoring the anti-Nigerian ipob clown above me.

https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1581411777920651264

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Failed To Endorse You At Shiloh – Adeyanju Mocks Peter Obi / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "FULANI CA" INSCRIPTION ON PETER OB'DIOT'S KHAKHI SHIRT. / Edo House Of Assembly Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.