Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps (25120 Views)

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / Looming Protest By Nigerian Army, Navy, Police, Civil Defense, And DSS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Presidential1: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Williamxcalper:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/revealed-army-navy-police-among-oil-thieves-own-refining-camps/

This one no be news again na.. that's why them dey post northerners come niger Delta
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Joyrise: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2022
nkemoma:
It can never be well with Nigeria.

Nigeria is irredeemable

The criminal Fulani supporters of APC and their british masters love this criminal entity called Nigeria and wants it as underdeveloped as possible.

Split the Zoo into 5 and watch the Whites avoid the caliphate like a plague.

Yet you want one of your biafran sponsors to be the president.

U guys are terribly damaged beyond repair
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by rayvelez(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Nigeria would be better if these security agency can be less corrupt like our darling daddy and at least the old man have been doing okay with his dead vultures grills.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by cigaricon(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2022
hurryup123:
Perfume 350k, last price 325k, I ask whether it's inside gallon and she blocked me...
grin werey
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Kajaard: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2022
nkemoma:
It can never be well with Nigeria.

Nigeria is irredeemable

The criminal Fulani supporters of APC and their british masters love this criminal entity called Nigeria and wants it as underdeveloped as possible.

Split the Zoo into 5 and watch the Whites avoid the caliphate like a plague.

You are totally shameless. Imagine what you posted.

And you wonder why people get weary of your ilks undecided
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Danny50: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Wetin concern local man, Millions of young guys are gone due to.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by bhella10: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
When Peter Obi said that people in government are the ones stealing oil they thought he was joking.

Buhari as the minister for petroleum should be investigated too
A government he was part of under GEJ when we had oil boom
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by largeman4u(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Can’t the National Assembly enact stiff penalty for offenders?

This country tire man
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Allisgud: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2022
So if obi no voice out everytime he speak we for no see their high service,wait let him get that seat una go pick race

1 Like

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2022
More hardship
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by abeldachung2(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by donleo92(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2022
you stated the obvious @op
degema, andoni all in Rivers state are typical example. infact most of the camps are owned by top military generals
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
hurryup123:
Perfume 350k, last price 325k, I ask whether it's inside gallon and she blocked me...
grin grin grin for 325k the perfume should come in a tank not even gallon

2 Likes

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Christ4us(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Na wa ooo

For data purchase, Please see below

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Naija4love(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
hurryup123:

1 Like

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
we are our own problem
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by azikiweironsi(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Even these ones are fries.
The real oil bunkerers are the mighty in high places. The ministers of Petroleum and the minister of state and the NNPC GMD.
Understand this and know peace.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by nkemoma(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Joyrise:

Yet you want one of your biafran sponsors to be the president.

U guys are terribly damaged beyond repair

Like country, like citizen...

You only reason the way they want you to
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by nkemoma(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

You are totally shameless. Imagine what you posted.

And you wonder why people get weary of your ilks undecided

The oil thieves and looters ain't shameless for sure!
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by SenecaTheYonger: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
In a country where the commanders of all armed forces are amoral, how safe do you think that country will be? If they can do something like this, they will have no problem using terrorist to their advantage.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Joshmoore(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
hurryup123:

Lol, hahahahahaha
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Ekejoestar(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
It's an open secret
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Galadimabawa: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
nah today, even now this news could be another way to distract people attention from the main deal going on now.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Eriokanmi: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Obi talk am
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Gentlechika(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
hurryup123:
baba werey grin grin grin
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by MuslimIgbo: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
It's not ordinary that Asari Dokubo and many other Nigerians involved in this oil theft and bunkering have lots of properties in Republic of Benin...

THAT'S WHERE THEY SELL THEIR STOLEN OIL
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Eriokanmi: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
post=117572778:

Operation, Fire them all.
Enough soot in our Darling Port Harcourt.
Thank Obi for exposing them

1 Like

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Nonsoco80(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

You and your ipob clan can vote pandora obituary as your local government Chairman , na una sabi
Dead meat seller, pls stop derailing the thread. Face your front
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
It is their oil, government are stealing oil money and left naigerians poor so i support them taking what belongs to them, every naigerian should get a share and own their own oil well. The rot is from the top every body in naigerian government is a tiff if they are not looting cash they are tiffing oil.

Las las nothing will happen, the citizens are just taking what belongs to them. It is either you join them and take what belongs to you as a naigerian or shut up! If you are a naigerian and angry that these people are "thieving" oil you are a fool, you are angry because you are not opportuned to "thief" oil like them Politicians has being looting oil money for decade, no arrests, no prosecution and no jail.

Let them take what belongs to them afterall the citizens are the government!
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Honchoslim16(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
It's a Dog eat Dog world

1 Like

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Eriokanmi: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
When Peter Obi said that people in government are the ones stealing oil they thought he was joking.

Buhari as the minister for petroleum should be investigated too
Not you can see why they don't wait to hear Obi's name. I won't be surprised if those who are complicit are urchins parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.