Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps (25139 Views)

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / Looming Protest By Nigerian Army, Navy, Police, Civil Defense, And DSS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dagger111:

Was Pandora not in govt b4 now? Why does it took him so long to do so?

Na Peter Obi matter go kill you. grin grin grin

Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Mid247: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
The only solution to all this shit, is real version of End sars d first one is preamble. Let kill Dem all
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by waldigit: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Uchedizzy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Peter obi opened their yansh thats why they hate him and they are doing everything to stop him.if peter obi becomes presdent it will be game over for them
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by gotnel: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
jamace:

You assertions are wrong, bro.

First, leaders take oath of office. Citizens do not take any oath of office. The taking of oath of office separates a leader from an ordinary citizen.

Secondly, the constitution places more emphasis on the role of the leader than the civic duties of a citizen. Meaning that LEADERSHIP IS RESPONSIBILITY and not a mere title.

Thirdly, by virtue of the powers conferred on the leader by the constitution, he is demanded to execute the roles and laws to the letter. [/b]Failure of a leader to leverage on his constitutional powers, is a failure on the part of that leader.

Finally and in conclusion, [b]when a leader fails, the society fails. Thus, the society is a reflection of its leader. Not the other way round.

Then on Peter Obi, go and read his performance as governor here: https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

Peter Obi stands out as the new hope for Nigeria by his self discipline, humane attributes and zeal to make things work in Nigeria. Nigeria needs to be rescued from selfish and greedy politicians who do not really care about the citizens.

Vote wisely.
Good note.
Leading the people is a very tough thing to do.
I really appreciate your efforts in analysing the role of leaders in a constitutional environment.

I will need to repeat this assertion that a leader is a reflection of the society he is Leading.
When you have a great leaders , things will become more prosperous as the leader and the people being led team up.
Where you have a great leader, and the people are not in cooperation with the leadership, things will not comes out well.
This is the reason a good leaders deserve a better followership to bring out the best of the society..

My prayers for Nigeria and Nigerians are that we get it right in 2023. Both the leadership and the citizens.
God help us
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by nick50(m): 3:58am On Oct 16, 2022
And all of the service chiefs are Northern Muslims, dey go to mosque 3 times a day to knack head 4 ground hoping to fool thier ancestors and thier foolish supporters
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Alpharey: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Oil that they had shared amongst themselves since long time ago. We the common people knew this, but who will hear our voices. It took the voice of Peter Obi to make them stir from their different positions. I laff at my fellow ordinary citizens who keep worshipping these thieves. God bless you our incoming President Mr Peter Obi. God will use you to redeem this country. They have milked us dry while we keep shouting their praises.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Alpharey: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2022
nick50:
And all of the service chiefs are Northern Muslims, dey go to mosque 3 times a day to knack head 4 ground hoping to fool thier ancestors and thier foolish supporters

Lol, I laff at my people who keep worshipping these criminals because they are from the same tribe while they enjoy their wealth alone.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by Bullahville: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Williamxcalper:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/revealed-army-navy-police-among-oil-thieves-own-refining-camps/

looking for who to place the blame on?...like seriously? who is the commander in chief? pls someone wake me up.
Re: Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps by UnabashedIPOB: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN... Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Calabar, Cross River / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.