Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo (49320 Views)

Beggar Found Dead With Over $1 Million Dollars In Her Possession / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Prodigy100(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mumu husband! as far as she didn't steal the money wetin concern me with how she take get the money.
na too spend d money go dey worry me grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by TechNana(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
What's this again?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by squash47(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

Cajole her and make her feel ontop of the world

Borrow 70% of the money to patch Ur business

And voom...off u go.

I bet my balls, you are a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by bigpicture001: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.

Tribalist spotted!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by BloomingDale(f): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
You just killed someone's child all because of one yeye marriage. Women put us in this degrading position. Keep submitting and becoming 2nd class citizens to all these useless men in the name of marriage, and they will keep treating you like useless children. Hopefully they keep killing you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by reuben81: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense.

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

she know the kind of husband she got married to,that she's married doesn't means she don't have her live to leave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Prodigy100(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin sense no go kill you
I understand where you no talk reach grin

LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Spiritualife: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin Really? After all said this na your own wahala on top matter when person lost life.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by HolyMan12: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake !

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

You be kriss216 angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by 2Radii: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
squash47:

I bet my balls, you are a Yoruba man.
grin grin grin

And so??
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by abbey621(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Excessive Anger, one of the worst trait any human can have, it has cost so many people their joy, hope and lives. Hope they don't have kids, as those kids automatically became orphans.....SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by MufasaLion: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

WTF? So should tell my relation's spouse before I send such money? Some of you don't think straight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some Nigerian women Sabi endure violent and abusive relationships!

The sad and pathetic part is the abuse even starts before marriage at courtship, yet y'all still continue to the altar! Na wa o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:
He was angry that he heard the information from someone else.
he probably wanted to takeover the bank account and the woman refused so he started beating her. what a real man. tuehhh

God forbid.
If I see large amount for my wife account, then she is doing well.
it is better than her walking around with zero and disturbing my life.

Men wey dey check una wife account balance and phone up and dan, una dey try. May God make you too busy for that degrading activity.
You are not married keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:
He was angry that he heard the information from someone else.
he probably wanted to takeover the bank account and the woman refused so he started beating her. what a real man. tuehhh

God forbid.
If I see large amount for my wife account, then she is doing well.
it is better than her walking around with zero and disturbing my life.

Men wey dey check una wife account balance and phone up and dan, una dey try. May God make you too busy for that degrading activity.

Oga reason well. How is it that your wife will recieve money frome someone and the whole communitybis aware but you? Such that someone felt the need to come and tell you?

That's so wrong. As a man won't you start asking questions?

I don't see why he had to assault her but his demand to know what was happening was very valid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by sofeo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Let him rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Starz825(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You be Idiot grin
Your last paragraph caught me there...

Dem full SW ...
Not only in Lagos....Dem full everywhere..go osun...go ekiti ..

I can count the numbers of our people in their region....they are countless here in our region living off our economy
But they are quick to open their mouth to hurling out insults on SW indigenes

Any small thing..*Yoruba people this, Yoruba people that*..

Rubbish

Anyway back to the story,
RIP to the woman....it's so disheartening she had to wave goodbye to the world this way...
The man must be prosecuted accordingly....

A yoruba proverb says: Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache...

meaning: things can be solved out amicably
...no be everything be vawulence...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by OgaDeyVex: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by joelag: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
The money don become exhibit A.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by relaxandsmile: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Some women still attach themselves so much to their family and still expect their husbands to take care of her 100%. But she is not devoting 10% of her time for her husband. Africa men are really suffering (especially the monogamists). But all these is not enough to kill her Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by PlanktonX: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
When the village people finally succeed!!!!!

I kept telling people and myself, that the devil has no power but will use the bad character use refuse to let go, as a weapon against you.

Weapon like; Anger, jealousy, envy, backbiting, greed, fear, fornication, adultery etc
If you refuse to fight against these things, they will be use to fight you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Evilblackman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
The man definitely has anger issues
Now he has to pay for it
Alot of People needs therapy in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by squash47(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
grin grin grin

And so??
u are street....only Yoruba men have that kind of street sense. Pride will not allow ibo man to use his street sense like that. Except he is from Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by akbonus: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

THIS YOUR STUPIDITY WOULD'VE BEEN OVERLOOKED IF ONDO STATE IS BETTER THAN ANAMBRA STATE IN TERMS OF CRIME,ONE OF THE MOST HEINOUS CRIME IN HUMANITY,RITUAL KILLING AND GIRL CHILD MOLESTING(FATHER SLEEPING WITH DAUGHTER) IS MOSTLY COMMITTED IN ONDO AND THE WEST IN PARTICULAR,SO STOP THAT YOUR TRIBAL CARD THAT YOU ARE DROPPING NOW,I AM FROM DELTA STATE,SO YOU KNOW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

You are not married keep quiet.

Forget his marital status for a second... What's your own point exactly?!!

You think it's every man that knows the exact amount in his wife's account?!! Many of us men don't even disclose half of what we are worth to our wives!

In any case, is that enough to hit a woman?!! Is that enough ground for domestic violence?!!!

If marriage don tire any man, he should annul the damn union! Simple!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Igboslayer: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Igbos and anger.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by CheapHomes1: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

The couple obviously have been living like Cat & Mouse.
The 10m incident was simply the Last Straw that Broke the Camel's Back

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by FreeStuffsNG: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oju kokoro

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Originalsly: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
I can understand the wife not telling anybody ... including the husband. Bit why tell others and not him? Was she afraid he may kill her to get it?
Is not like the man flew into a rage .... he been beating her mercilessly.... why didn't she leave?.... she should've already figured out she married a beast. I can only guess her family been telling her to endure .... after all ... marriage is until death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Maybe
One day

The owner of the money
and
The money

Will do reunion
Maybe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.