Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo (49335 Views)

Beggar Found Dead With Over $1 Million Dollars In Her Possession / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Konjiboii: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Save your insults for those who deserve them . Goodluck and Goodbye
Alright good luck with your witch hunt
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Elidrisy20: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Instead of him to hijack the money,he went and kee her
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by backnbeta(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
ukpahu:
your gender are the coures of all evil on earth
Really? Your opinion sir undecided

Aguilar:
you don't have to be tribal. Just say your mind and lock up
He just said his mind and locked up grin
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Kinzo0917(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense.

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

Always supporting men. I am a man and I don't support rubbish. If the man has been treating his wife well, the wife won't hide anything from him. The man is a.monster who can't control his temper. I pray he is taken to the gas chamber to die slowly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by lelion: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.

Greetings bro. Your comments are always filled with ethnic profiling, hatred, bigotry, tantrums..etc. please eschew such character because you never can tell where you will find yourself tomorrow.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by ObalendeCMS: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
The only way I can beat a woman is when I’m in bed with her. I just can’t “fight” a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Fiscus105(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:

And you have reasoned well. once a person does not see things from your own eyes then he/she is not reasoning well? is that a sign of good reasoning?

did you see that the man has a history of assault and violence or you just chose to skip that?
where in the world did you see that THE WHOLE COMMUNITY knows? or are you making excuses to validate the crime?
with such history of violence and aggression, do you think your wife would tell you of such a huge amount if you are a terrible husband ? na so.
What would you do if you find out your wife has 50 million in her bank? Beat her? Kill her?
Like I said before, I pray I will be too busy and rich to listen to gossip from someone who goes about sniffing my wife's finance and coming to tell me. If you like, sit down and wait for such a gossip to come and meet you and discuss your wife matter. Your coffee.

Are u a billionaire now? Will every husband be billionaire? Even If u re a billionaire, it's very essential for you to know the source of that kind of money in ur wife account. Pls stop saying nonsense.

Is it right for husband to assault wife ? Capital NO

But it's extremely necessary to know the source of such huge amount of money.

You are her husband for Christ sake!
I guess even if ur wife decide to sleep where she wants for a year, u will be busy to know knowledge of whereabouts of ur wife.

Did u ever imagine the money can be illegal? Coming from her concubine, infact, it may put your wife and even you the husband into problem?

Please endeavor to think like rational husband please .
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Kinzo0917(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Creamypie:
See wetin temper dey cause. Now one go end in prison, one in grave. The woman for still tell her husband of this earlier to prevent such, as married woman

If the man has treated his woman well with love and respect, that woman will never hide anything from him. That man is hot tempered, one who don’t respect his wife. There is a way he would ask the wife about the source of the money, and the wife would have gladly told him. But because he is a man, he feels he can do everything by power. Now, he will spend majority of his remaining life in prison and later sentence to death. Useless he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Are u a billionaire now? Will every husband be billionaire? Even If u re a billionaire, it's very essential for you to know the source of that kind of money in ur wife account. Pls stop saying nonsense.

Is it right for husband to assault wife ? Capital NO

But it's extremely necessary to know the source.

You are her husband for Christ sake, I guess even if ur wife decide to sleep to where she want for a year, u will be busy to know knowledge of whereabouts of ur wife.

Did ever imagine the money can be illegal? Coming from her concubine, infact may put your and you husband into problem?

Please endeavor to think like rational husband please
They are completely separate issues, transparency and domestic violence. What to do if a wife refuses to disclose. How to go about it ? Kill her?

The two should not be mixed. She is an adult. If a wife refuses to disclose what is the appropriate response?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Percy0006(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

Cajole her and make her feel ontop of the world

Borrow 70% of the money to patch Ur business

And voom...off u go.

A no talk say make u jakpa oo grin

���

I love you bro
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Percy0006(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

And voom...off u go.

���

I love you bro grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Fiscus105(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

They are completely separate issues. What to do if a wife refuses to disclose. How to go about it ? Kill her?

The two should not be mixed. She is an adult. If a wife refuses to disclose what is the appropriate response?

Hope u read my epistle very well.

As the man is at fault, sooooo the wife is at fault........ infact, if not because of death, the woman would have been apportioned more blames.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Kingspin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.
Wetin this one dey talk? Pls, don't pass this opinion to your next generation, it has really damaged Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by ComeToJesus: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

And voom...off u go.

This method doesn't seem to work with Igbo women though it works with other women because the red eye for money na unisex. Both the men and the women no dey joke with money, not even in marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Realists(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
lelion:

Greetings bro. Your comments are always filled with ethnic profiling, hatred, bigotry, tantrums..etc. please eschew such character because you never can tell where you will find yourself tomorrow.
Peace.

See him Christian okoro defending his murderous religion of fake love.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even without reading the post just the headline I knew their is 75% chance the man in question must be my own people from SE because anything money is like fire in their body they can do unthinkable thing when money is involve AND behold the person in Question is my own people from SE.

Anyway rot in jail bro.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Forget his marital status for a second... What's your own point exactly?!!

You think it's every man that knows the exact amount in his wife's account?!! Many of us men don't even disclose half of what we are worth to our wives!

In any case, is that enough to hit a woman?!! Is that enough ground for domestic violence?!!!

If marriage don tire any man, he should annul the damn union! Simple!
Do you know that once partners start to hide their phones from each other, the marriage is having a problem. My mum till today is incharge of my fathers money.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope u read my epistle very well.

As the man is at fault, sooooo the wife is at fault........ infact, if not because of death, the woman would have been apportioned more blames.
Wisdom lies in saying the right thing at the right time.
The woman has been killed
So it is a legal issue.
Legally she is not at fault IN ANY WAY

Saying that at this time in this context is bizarre.
There is a time and place for everything

She is not at fault in any way and to suggest that is to suggest she somehow deserved to die.
It is not a wise thing to say

Can you say that to her father or mother at this time. It would be very callous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
not at all

Where lies the difference?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by kenex4ever(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What about the rent, tax etc that they pay to Ondo lanlord and Govt respectively?

Someone just died and this is the kind of thought that came out of ur airhead just because ur relation is not involved.

Note: Before u say they dont pay tax, everybody pays tax in Nigeria, even a jobless man buying bread and any food will still pay VAT because it's added to the consumer's price
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:

so history of violence has nothing to do with this? you would rule it out if you were a lawyer or detective? WOW!
you call it hyperbole? I call it OVER-EXAGERATION to fuel emotion especially in the context of your response. Here you are again saying COMMON KNOWLEDGE when the source of GOSSIP is from one nosy who person comes to tell you something as secret as financial details of your wife and you are not worried about such a person? You went further to kill your wife?

please let us end this here. You are right and obviously, your sense if reasoning is higher than mine.
Good day.

What on earth are you going on about?

I am addressing the singular issue: Did the man have a right to be upset?

What does his history of violence have to do with that? Lol.

Good day to you too sir. And good luck trying to litigate or be a detective by arguing all over the place.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by CrownLands(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
What a foolish man! Men and women should learn to tame their tempers.

I think the underlying cause for his unnecessary outburst is poverty.

Someone gave your wife ₦10m. She has not left you, you found out from an outsider. Yet, you cannot take your anger towards your wife in a meaningful discussion.

He should be ready to face the law, because he is surely going to spend the rest of his life in jail
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Aguiyimba(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

And voom...off u go.

A woman with 10m maybe she don dey show authority and power for the man.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by lelion: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Realists post=117583793]

See him Christian okoro defending his murderous religion of fake love.[/quote

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

You are not married keep quiet.

It's only on nairaland that you'll see someone living under their parents roof. And probably doesn't have anything to offer in a relationship giving successful married folks advise. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

Where lies the difference?
SmartyPants:

Oga reason well. How is it that your wife will recieve money frome someone and the whole communitybis aware but you? Such that someone felt the need to come and tell you?

That's so wrong..
I do not share that perspective and did not say that .We are not saying the same thing
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

I do not share that perspective and did not say that .We are not saying the same thing

So what did you mean when you said the bolded?

omonnakoda:
His demand is valid but she is an adult. If she refuses to tell him he can divorce her if he is not happy
Repeat she is an ADULT married or not.

Given the context of my previous post:

Oga reason well. How is it that your wife will recieve money frome someone and the whole communitybis aware but you? Such that someone felt the need to come and tell you?

That's so wrong. As a man won't you start asking questions?

I don't see why he had to assault her but his demand to know what was happening was very valid.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by superCleanworks(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Are u a billionaire now? Will every husband be billionaire?
Please endeavor to think like rational husband please .

Now Mr Rational thinking husband. Read this and debunk it if you like.
1. NO WOMAN will open up such transactions to a man who keeps beating her till neighbours come.
2. Finally you found out through gossip from the person Monitoring your wife that your wife has 10 milla in her bank, what would you do?
3. Did you read that part where she opened up that it was for a building project? what next? verify or beat her and even Kill her?
4. You do not have to be a billionaire before you get busy and trust your wife to play her part. You can never monitor a woman who doesn't trust you. Even if you are a Zillionaire, if you have the tendency to beat up your wife over such matters, you will do it.
5. My wife not returning home and My wife having money in her bank are two different things. Try another referencing example.
6 Obviously I am irrational. You are more Rational than me so I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by pharmaking: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi supporters and vawulence are like 5& 6

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Plm11: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Really
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

So what did you mean when you said the bolded?

Given the context of my previous post:

I meant exactly what I typed
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by TheFacelessMan: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
naijapikin2:
this is not manslaughter. This is second degree murder. For example when a person drives his car and mistakenly kill a passer by, that is manslaughter.

Thanks for the legal education. I honestly didn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.