Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo (49327 Views)

Beggar Found Dead With Over $1 Million Dollars In Her Possession / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by yommen: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense.

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

Ok nice truly but the husband's reaction ti waa kpoju now. Now, see what he led himself into. Their children will now suddenly become orfans. O bad gan o!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by CheapHomes1: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
baralatie:

I still don't understand the getting angry of the husband?
Some women would just walk away but she did not
Is that not better
So where is the vexation coming from?

Are you sure you read the story?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Dididrumz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Why will the wife get involved in such thing without her husband consent. What the man did is very bad.

Did you read the part that said they've had other fights in the past?

Maybe she already knew her husband was a useless man and letting him know about the money might out her in debt because the useless man go won use parts of d money for personal stuffs with a promise to pay it back which she knows he will not.

It's just my own angle of seeing it though.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Potbellyman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fraud money
Drug money
Dirty money
Blood money
Na their consequences be this
If you know, you know
grin
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by joetoocute: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
When a man is shallow minded and not an understanding person, in no time, his wife will definitely hide things from him to avoid stress.
Baronthecelebri:
Why will the wife get involved in such thing without her husband consent. What the man did is very bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by mastermaestro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

Small boy, shut up! You must be a teenager not to know that some men are leeches on their wives. If he was responsible, it wouldn't have been hidden from him. To confirm your daftness, you also failed to acknowledge the various accounts of how he frequently assaulted her. Should any reasonable person confide in such a beast?

Shut the hell up! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Delacroix6(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

African poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by HEBEI: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
So where did she get the money?
Why couldn't she say how and where she got the money?

Women she learn to be honest from day one of their marriage, if they want peaceful marriage.

It's a pity her husband too law in his hands.

I would rather break the marriage than become a murderer.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Greenback: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
He got to know from a busy body,is that why he had to kee her?!
If he was an understanding person, there's no way his wife wouldn't have related it with him.
Now the monster has the blood of his wife and perhaps the mother of his kids in his hands...he has ruined his own life forever. His children will abadon and reject him,why wouldn't they.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by judedwriter(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anger is temporary madness.....

That's why you should act as a sheep when your spouse is angry with you and beg for forgiveness or walk out quickly.

How many times have couples killed themselves when they shouted at each other angrily?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

because dey no you as husband, then you should kill the wife? You will therefore die in the prison weyrey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Okdi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
2Radii:
Some men are fuuls

Draw the wife closer

Cajole her and make her feel ontop of the world

Borrow 70% of the money to patch Ur business

And voom...off u go.

My brother you sound well, me go bring her close gather all brains and collect 70% and make a move fast. Watin concern abgero with over load

A no talk say make u jakpa oo grin
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by superCleanworks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

Oga reason well. How is it that your wife will recieve money frome someone and the whole community bis aware but you? Such that someone felt the need to come and tell you?

That's so wrong. As a man won't you start asking questions?

I don't see why he had to assault her but his demand to know what was happening was very valid.

And you have reasoned well. once a person does not see things from your own eyes then he/she is not reasoning well? is that a sign of good reasoning?

did you see that the man has a history of assault and violence or you just chose to skip that?
where in the world did you see that THE WHOLE COMMUNITY knows? or are you making excuses to validate the crime?
with such history of violence and aggression, do you think your wife would tell you of such a huge amount if you are a terrible husband ? na so.
What would you do if you find out your wife has 50 million in her bank? Beat her? Kill her?
Like I said before, I pray I will be too busy and rich to listen to gossip from someone who goes about sniffing my wife's finance and coming to tell me. If you like, sit down and wait for such a gossip to come and meet you and discuss your wife matter. Your coffee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by naijapikin2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Whatever the reason, it should never get physical.
Couple should learn to be open to themselves. The man must have been suspicious that it was runs money. But that didn't give him the right to kill her, be that as it may, he should face the music.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Greenback: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
HEBEI:
So where did she get the money?
Why couldn't she say how and where she got the money?

Women she learn to be honest from day one of their marriage, if they want peaceful marriage.
Could've depended on a lot....maybe there wasn't harmony and when it comes to that,it's the man that's the problem...I know what I'm saying
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by tianshie(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So you sidestepped the murder to light on context. Excellento.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some women will be the end of many men. Why not tell him where the money came from . Nawa
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by kingthreat(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Men need to understand that marriage is not domination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Michelle70(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So before i send my sister money, i must take permission from her husband?

1dafu

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by HEBEI: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Greenback:

Could've depended on a lot....maybe there wasn't harmony and when it comes to that,it's the man that's the problem...I know what I'm saying

Very possible

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by emeh5(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

you're on point. I agree with you. now na the person wey send the money cause all this issue now

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Fiscus105(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

That woman has her own too, you are under someone for Christ sake.

Why will marriage won't have k-leg? When women want to marry and still want be leaving life of single woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by tunapawizzy: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
my gender dun Bleep up
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by naijapikin2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Life imprisonment for manslaughter.
this is not manslaughter. This is second degree murder. For example when a person drives his car and mistakenly kill a passer by, that is manslaughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by osothermal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.
Is this one normal?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by sisisioge: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
She stayed in until he killed her....what a stuiipid woman!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by mastermaestro(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dididrumz:

Did you read the part that said they've had other fights in the past?

Maybe she already knew her husband was a useless man and letting him know about the money might out her in debt because the useless man go won use parts of d money for personal stuffs with a promise to pay it back which she knows he will not.

It's just my own angle of seeing it though.

It's not just your angle. You actually gave perfectly sound judgment. That husband proved over the years to be a useless, untrustworthy fellow. At least now he will finally get rewarded for his uselessness by dying in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
And someone is busy crying daily because she is not yet married.

Enjoy your single status while it last!!!!!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Don't stay with abusive spouses or marry an abusive person. You'll see it during relationship
It could mean your life
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by HardBishop: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
If an Anambra man gets involved in domestic violence, they are beast in nature? They are very barbaric to women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.