Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo (49337 Views)

Beggar Found Dead With Over $1 Million Dollars In Her Possession / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense.

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

Very easy to detect Ibo men. In their minds they have bought their wives and she is their property
That is why Ibo women have no inheritance rights
Hear the word

Someone's Wife,
Someone's car. Someone's horse.
All na property bought with money

That someone's wife is also someone's daughter, someone's sister etc

Ibos need to let go of this outdated mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by HRMK: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
obidients in action!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by femlad97(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.
you b mumu....what are you even saying....check it again...its make sense 4 ur eye....cause there is nothing wrong in recording crime in the district or area its was committed
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:

did you see that the man has a history of assault and violence or you just chose to skip that?
where in the world did you see that THE WHOLE COMMUNITY knows?
do you think your wife will tell you of such a huge amount if you are a terrible husband ? na so.

What does the history of violence have to do with anything?

We are saying that the man had a right to be angry with his wife for recieving that kind of money and hiding it. You cant tell me that because he had been violent in the past, hiding the money was meant to protect her.

And obviously, my saying "the community" is hyperbole to demonstrate the fact that the fact she had the money was common knowledge at least to the extent that someone felt the need to come and tell him.

How disrespectful!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
HEBEI:
So where did she get the money?
Why couldn't she say how and where she got the money?

Women she learn to be honest from day one of their marriage, if they want peaceful marriage.

It's a pity her husband too law in his hands.

I would rather break the marriage than become a murderer.
Men should not learn to be honest in marriage?
Honesty is only for women in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Dennisbulkan: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
superCleanworks:
He was angry that he heard the information from someone else.
he probably wanted to takeover the bank account and the woman refused so he started beating her. what a real man. tuehhh

God forbid.
If I see large amount for my wife account, then she is doing well.
it is better than her walking around with zero and disturbing my life.

Men wey dey check una wife account balance and phone up and dan, una dey try. May God make you too busy for that degrading activity.
Alpha male!
God bless you.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Women, women borrow your legs brain when things degenerate like this.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Gbeng30(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
In this life if you are ready to marry a woman you need to exercise alot of patience because women will definitely make you angry, ability to submerge your anger is what makes you a man, a father and a husband ,know this and know the truth
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Fiscus105(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dididrumz:

Did you read the part that said they've had other fights in the past?

Maybe she already knew her husband was a useless man and letting him know about the money might out her in debt because the useless man go won use parts of d money for personal stuffs with a promise to pay it back which she knows he will not.

It's just my own angle of seeing it though.

U see, a good woman who already knew her husband behavior and she not ready to divorce, there are certain things she herself will not near, she would have known her husband toxic character.

Nothing stop her not to have such kind of huge money in her custody if she knew she couldn't disclose it having known the kind of husband she has.

The fight they had been having in the past who knows if the wife is major cause of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by sayso: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense.

Before you send someone's wife money for building project, it's expected you let the husband be aware of the transaction. She's a married woman for krissake!

The energies reserved for bedroom matters are now used in building your project and you deem it fit not to let me know ko nice na undecided

your first sentence explains it all. I could not have agreed more.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Yoighaman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
My dear sisters,

The day a man slaps you, even if it is jokingly, please pack your bags and leave. He just signed your death sentence in advance.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Konjiboii: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
She could have just said where the money came from and what purpose, but typical of women to always want to hide money matters from their husbands. Now see what this weaker man has done.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by mabea: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kelechukwu Onuka from Anambra state committed this crime in Ondo state. Now, this crime will be recorded under the crimes committed in Ondo state rather than where Kelechukwu Onuka come from.

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy.

Meanwhile, the neighbour of the couple is Mr Chukuka Obinna, most likely trying to make a living in Ondo state.
Imagine the world with your mindset.... toxic and uninhabitable
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

Oga reason well. How is it that your wife will recieve money frome someone and the whole communitybis aware but you? Such that someone felt the need to come and tell you?

That's so wrong. As a man won't you start asking questions?

I don't see why he had to assault her but his demand to know what was happening was very valid.
His demand is valid but she is an adult. If she refuses to tell him he can divorce her if he is not happy
Repeat she is an ADULT married or not.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
His demand is valid but she is an adult. If she refuses to tell him he can divorce her if he is not happy
Repeat she is an ADULT married or not.

We're saying the same thing.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Konjiboii:
She could have just said where the money came from and what purpose, but typical of women to always want to hide money matters from their husbands. Now see what this weaker man has done.
Anyone with sense hides money matters from their spouse men and women
Nothing typical about that to women

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

We're saying the same thing.
not at all
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by shegra58: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Obainomilano: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I think the police should start finding ways of getting crime records transferred to the villages where the criminals come from for statistics accuracy. Trying to make a living in Nigeria and stop saying rubbish... If u believe in one Nigeria then u are saying rubbish

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
sayso:

your first sentence explains it all. I could not have agreed more.
See finish is part of marriage
If you do not know you are still a child

That does not explain it all

Rather what explains it is poverty and culture

Specifically Ibo culture and mindset toward the role and place of women.
Poverty is a major factor otherwise what is the big deal about 10 million naira

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by GUNITGuy: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why oke okey why naaaa
You would have pampered her to get some of the money
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by broadman20: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Just like Kunle and Ajibola are making a living here in PH with their Ubar business.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Konjiboii: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Anyone with sense hides money matters from their spouse men and women
Nothing typical about that to women

au contraire my guy, vast majority of that gender get tight hand and would never say or give their men money, they rather die. Which in this post proves it right.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

au contraire my guy, vast majority of that gender get tight hand and would never say or give their men money, they rather die. Which in this post proves it right.
https://www.nairaland.com/7312988/why-some-men-lie-incomes

Women may have tight hand but that is because women have less money

The structure of society and the economy favours men. If you check all the money in circulation in Nigeria probably 90% is in the hands of men.

But everybody is cunning
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by bagad: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
4 years ago na atikulated Dem carry put for chest.
Now na obidients Dem put for shoulder
Same miscreants slave messenger/laborers only God knows which one Dem go put for head tomorrow.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by ukpahu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
woman are evil,what my wife is doing to me if not becoures of this forum hmmmm longlife to everyone in this forum woman are wicked and evil all of them.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by omonnakoda: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
broadman20:

Just like Kunle and Ajibola are making a living here in PH with their Ubar business.
but not involved in crime. Making a legitimate living.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by superCleanworks(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

What does the history of violence have to do with anything?

We are saying that the man had a right to be angry with his wife for recieving that kind of money and hiding it. You cant tell me that because he had been violent in the past, hiding the money was meant to protect her.

And obviously, my saying "the community" is hyperbole to demonstrate the fact that the fact she had the money was common knowledge at least to the extent that someone felt the need to come and tell him.

How disrespectful!
so history of violence has nothing to do with this? you would rule it out if you were a lawyer or detective? WOW!
you call it hyperbole? I call it OVER-EXAGERATION to fuel emotion especially in the context of your response. Here you are again saying COMMON KNOWLEDGE when the source of GOSSIP is from one nosy who person comes to tell you something as secret as financial details of your wife and you are not worried about such a person? You went further to kill your wife?

please let us end this here. You are right and obviously, your sense if reasoning is higher than mine.
Good day.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo by Odebayo4010(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Why will the wife get involved in such thing without her husband consent. What the man did is very bad.

When the woman knows the kind of husband she had,so she wouldn't deal or let him know her privacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.