Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) (679 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by slimanyd: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by rickleye: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Make I share my own story wey similar. I served in south West state a long time. Girls were in abundance like the water over flooding the lokoja banks. I hooked up with this girl and we had a very nice time but when we made love , I couldn’t help but smell a different scent on her, something foreign. So I asked her if I could come over at a particular time to which she said no. I was Hot so I decided to scout her place and find out exactly “ what was keeping her busy “ . I followed the vehicle f from her house to its destination on a bike and discovered that she was dating our boss. ( we both served at the same place ) . I was furious.
And all of a sudden all the excuses made sense - the “ be gentle” , I am hurting . The smell “ foreign” hmm so I was enjoying sloppy seconds !!!
I accosted her the next day and informed her that I had found out what she was doing and why would she degrade herself.
She calmed me down and informed me that -she loves me but I am not going to marry her and cannot provide finances to secure her future. She detest the man but he gives her 50k during every encounter which she keeps in her bank account. It was also this money that she spends on me - so endure . Don’t upset the arrangement.
From that day on , I wasn’t jealous of our triangle arrangement. Everyone benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by slimanyd: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
rickleye:
Make I share my own story wey similar. I served in south West state a long time. Girls were in abundance like the water over flooding the lokoja banks. I hooked up with this girl and we had a very nice time but when we made love , I couldn’t help but smell a different scent on her, something foreign. So I asked her if I could come over at a particular time to which she said no. I was Hot so I decided to scout her place and find out exactly “ what was keeping her busy “ . I followed the vehicle f from her house to its destination on a bike and discovered that she was dating our boss. ( we both served at the same place ) . I was furious.
And all of a sudden all the excuses made sense - the “ be gentle” , I am hurting . The smell “ foreign” hmm so I was enjoying sloppy seconds !!!
I accosted her the next day and informed her that I had found out what she was doing and why would she degrade herself.
She calmed me down and informed me that -she loves me but I am not going to marry her and cannot provide finances to secure her future. She detest the man but he gives her 50k during every encounter which she keeps in her bank account. It was also this money that she spends on me - so endure . Don’t upset the arrangement.
From that day on , I wasn’t jealous of our triangle arrangement. Everyone benefits.

Chai. This one strong o

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
nawa oo
Re: Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by slimanyd: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wetin money matter go lead our ladies into . Nah only God go save us
Re: Lady Justifies Why She Cheated On Her Boyfriend ( Video ) by slimanyd: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nah the effontery of " You only gave me 50k per month and that man gave me 200k per night make me fear the lady" like where are your parents?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Meet My New Baby": Physically Challenged Woman Shows Off Her Pregnancy And Baby / This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) / [Video] Who Is Monitoring Your Whatsapp Chats? See How To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.