Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) (697 Views)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by S1MP: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
1. They will tell you to avoid and run away from women yet they forget that women account for 50% of the worlds population. They want you to avoid and ignore half the number of humans in the world
That is not just stupid, it's impossible.

2. If you follow them, you will end up alone and miserable when you grow old
How can I build a house and then the house remains empty and devoid of a wife and children? You follow them, you end up regretting for the rest of your life

3. Redpill advise you to not get married and not give birth to children. Is that not madness?

4. Redpill turn gentle men into angry barbarians who turn rabid at the first sign of females presence. Once they see (f), they go mad with envy and anger.

5. Redpill turn men into gay bastards. Imagine, two redpillers romancing each other with their rough, rock hard palms (ewooooooo) and ejaculating inside another mans yansh (it is finished). All because they refuse to go for women cause of stupid idea.

Avoid redpill thread!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Ballzproblem2: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
ignore this fool above,we move.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by marlow1962(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
sad
Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Manna4Gurls: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Is obvious you don't understand the term Redpillers.

Just ignore him. He's just immature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by feranmi143: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yo fish, hope you have eaten

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Cypress042: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
ignorethis.... above, we move.

TRP is golden

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by kelspinall(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dude am not into redpill but according to their message, they teach you to be wise and be careful with the evil ways of women, how manipulative they are and how to cope with them... There are still good women but they lecture you about the evil ones

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Ballzproblem2: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cypress042:

TRP is golden
I swear
Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Ballzproblem2: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
kelspinall:
Dude am not into redpill but according to their message, they teach you to be wise and be careful with the evil ways of women, how manipulative they are and how to cope with them... Their still good women but they lecture you about the evil ones
may God bless you,they think we hate women ,cheesy, meanwhile, we are telling them to see women for who dey are ,no your self worth, don't stress over them ,these are the basic of redpill,but fools like the Op think we're hating, continue, experience na the best teacher

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by kelspinall(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
may God bless you,they think we hate women ,cheesy, meanwhile, we are telling them to see women for who dey are ,no your self worth, don't stress over them ,these are the basic of redpill,but fools like the Op think we're hating, continue, experience na the best teacher

Amen you too
Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by Uchenna10(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
S1MP:
1. They will tell you to avoid and run away from women yet they forget that women account for 50% of the worlds population. They want you to avoid and ignore half the number of humans in the world
That is not just stupid, it's impossible.

2. If you follow them, you will end up alone and miserable when you grow old
How can I build a house and then the house remains empty and devoid of a wife and children? You follow them, you end up regretting for the rest of your life

3. Redpill advise you to not get married and not give birth to children. Is that not madness?

4. Redpill turn gentle men into angry barbarians who turn rabid at the first sign of females presence. Once they see (f), they go mad with envy and anger.

5. Redpill turn men into gay bastards. Imagine, two redpillers romancing each other with their rough, rock hard palms (ewooooooo) and ejaculating inside another mans yansh (it is finished). All because they refuse to go for women cause of stupid idea.

Avoid redpill thread!

They made me loose lots of w0men

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) by kelspinall(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
during school days,no matter how a teacher work soo hard to pass the knowledge to the pupil/students there's always a dullard, someone suffering from growth,an e-diot misunderstanding the teacher...

redpill never said all this nonsense you listed rather the open ya mind to some deceiving ways of gals of nowadays,gals of nowadays are something else but the naive don't know,redpill is an eye..not a deceiver

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Gals Want Already Made Men. / Cute Girl With Erect Breasts Is Displaying Her Full Blowwwjob Skills / Lagos Secondary School Students Caught Engaging In Threesomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.