Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! (4165 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
This video is a must watch for LagosShia & Sweetnecta, please put that muslim spirit of animosity aside and enjoy this video angry angry angry
frosbel:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FU7Yyx4D4?version=3&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2011
MrBible:

This video is a must watch for LagosShia & Sweetnecta, please put that muslim spirit of animosity aside and enjoy this video angry angry angry

@the above young fool

that old fool called Zakaria Boutros is a coptic christian priest from Egypt living in outside his country.he was no Muslim,so let his name dont deceive you.

like i keep saying,christians know how to edit,tamper and manipulate their scriptures.no wonder the bible is really torn apart.it is this same attitude they want to apply to islam and the holy Quran.

i would really not waste my time with Zakaria Boutros.there are numerous videos on youtube replying him and exposing his deception.he deliberately misquote and misinterprete islamic texts and is an expert in playing with words.like i said,doing a quick search on youtube woulld give you the numerous videos that refute Zakaria Boutros-most are in arabic with english subtittles.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2011
davidylan:

Allah seems to do a lot of cursing. Very little in the form of mercy or grace from him. He must be a very vengeful and unforgiving fellow.

Secondly, why is it that muslims are quite quick to violence and cursing anytime the inadequacies of mohammad are exposed?

davidylan:

the quran seems to be filled with dark verses. There is no time you read it that it fills you with hope, joy or peace. Always about satan's temptations, curses, deceit, lies.
christians and their filthy mouths and arrogance.your mouths stinks of the lies you utter.save us the bad breath and the pollution inn both ways.

your above words expose your ignorance.you most likely have never read the Holy Quran or you are an outright shameless liar just like your father the devil and his son,Paul.

or may be you have never read your very own bible.if you'd have read your bible,you will definitely bury your empty head in big shame.or may be you are ignorant of both the bible and the Holy Quran.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2011
frosbel:

^

Jesus is not your prophet, he is my LORD and SAVIOR and has delivered me from the curses of SATAN including ISLAM.

you are confused.after more than 2 weeks of continous flow of evidence and rebuttals to your posts and threads,you still have a spiritual padlock in your head.words cannot help you.you're doomed.let me say you're not only doomed but you are even damned in this world.you are mischievous and words that appeal to the intellect and words of reason,do not appeal to you in any way.let anyone with a sincere mind check your posts and threads from the last 2-3 weeks and the replies you got and that person would undoubtedly think you're insane or possessed.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by bobbyL(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2011
@LagosShia, haba, easy now, you don't have to swear and curse before you defend your faith. I believe if your god is really God, you don't need to insult on his behalf. Why not lay out your points gently and logically, instead of being forceful and violent. Your posts seem to be characteristic of the feelings behind the actions of islamic terrorists. Is this how you intend to convert people.
I believe you should consider this statement, "come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest". Matthew 11:28.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2011
bobby.L:

@LagosShia, haba, easy now, you don't have to swear and curse before you defend your faith. I believe if your god is really God, you don't need to insult on his behalf. Why not lay out your points gently and logically, instead of being forceful and violent. Your posts seem to be characteristic of the feelings behind the actions of islamic terrorists. Is this how you intend to convert people.
I believe you should consider this statement, "come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest". Matthew 11:28.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

there are times and people who deserve evidence,logic,reason and debate.
but when all that are given repeatedly,but there are people bent on repeating the same lies and inventing more insults with a constant aim to provoke others,then you give them what they truly deserve.

i debate to expose falsegood.after doing that,i also debate to expose people.and i am capable of both.

I am not here to "convert" anyone.i am only here to spread the truth and expose falsehood.it is left for others to make their choice.with the many thread created by "frosbel",you should ask him if his job on NL is to insult other faiths and their adherents.yu are also using insult tactically.i doubt if you can refer to fanatical and blind christians like "frosbel" as "christian terrorist".
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2011
LagosShia:

@the above young fool

that old fool called Zakaria Boutros is a coptic christian priest from Egypt living in outside his country.he was no Muslim,so let his name dont deceive you.

i would really not waste my time with Zakaria Boutros.there are numerous videos on youtube replying him and exposing his deception.he deliberately misquote and misinterprete islamic texts and is an expert in playing with words.like i said,doing a quick search on youtube woulld give you the numerous videos that refute Zakaria Boutros-most are in arabic with english subtittles.

[size=13pt]It appears that if Muslims like you can not lay your hands on a Muslim that leaves Islam you resort to saying he was never a Muslim.

Now answer this question, the Arab Muslims in Arab countries where your Quram originated from, who are now fighting to have democracy which originated from Christian countries, are these Arabs not Muslims? [/size]
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^

Just like you were reading my mind, spot on !
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2011
MrBible:

[size=13pt]It appears that if Muslims like you can not lay your hands on a Muslim that leaves Islam you resort to saying he was never a Muslim.
how on earth would any sane person refuse to believe that Zakaria Boutros,a coptic priest,is a born and bred coptic?it shos you are not exposed.

Now answer this question, the Arabs Muslims in Arab countries where your Quram originated from, who are now fighting to have democracy which originated from Christian countries, are these Arabs not Muslims? [/size]

again the above statement makes it clear that you are not exposed and educated.

the concept of democracy originated from ancient Greece.so its a pagan concept that christians have being using all along.

for muslims using or wanting democracy,democracy is supported by the Holy Quran in what is described as "Shura".in other words the concept of Shura can stand for consultative democracy.a chapter of the Quran is known as the "chapter of shura".this was in place in 7th century arabia thanks to the blessings of islam at a time europe was in its dark age and america was still being roamed by its native americans and their buffalos.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Just like you were reading my mind, spot on !

ignorant minds think alike!
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2011
LagosShia:

how on earth would any sane person refuse to believe that Zakaria Boutros,a coptic priest,is a born and bred coptic?it shos you are not exposed.

again the above statement makes it clear that you are not exposed and educated.

the concept of democracy originated from ancient Greece.so its a pagan concept that christians have being using all along.
for muslims using or wanting democracy,democracy is supported by the Holy Quran in what is described as "Shura".in other words the concept of Shura can stand for consultative democracy.a chapter of the Quran is known as the "chapter of shura".this was in place in 7th century arabia thanks to the blessings of islam at a time europe was in its dark age and america was still being roamed by its native americans and their buffalos.

[size=13pt]You are just a dumb computer that cannot reason by itself but has been programmed to be outputting the garbage in the quran, this has deceived you into believing that you are exposed and educated. The truth is that you are still living in the dark ages. Until your brain is reprogrammed you will continue to remain in intellectual darkness.[/size]
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Sweetnecta: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2011
@Mrbible; « #38 on: Today at 10:01:10 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: LagosShia on Today at 01:13:32 AM
@the above young fool

It appears that if Muslims like you can not lay your hands on a Muslim that leaves Islam you resort to saying he was never a Muslim.

Now answer this question, the Arab Muslims in Arab countries where your Quram originated from, who are now fighting to have democracy which originated from Christian countries, are these Arabs not Muslims?[/Quote]How do you figure "democracy" originated from christian countries? Which one name that country. The I need to tell you about Madina the moment Muhammad [as] arrived there. Muslims and non Muslims had a charter drawn up to govern everyone. This charter is itself the first constitution that world ever had.

You need to read that charter and compare it to an ever amendable constitution.

Muhammad [as] got it right in Madina the very first time.

Ever one else, USA included is on effort as we move along, so amendments are a think expected.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Mrbible; « #38 on: Today at 10:01:10 AM »How do you figure "democracy" originated from christian countries? Which one name that country. The I need to tell you about Madina the moment Muhammad [as] arrived there. Muslims and non Muslims had a charter drawn up to govern everyone. This charter is itself the first constitution that world ever had.

You need to read that charter and compare it to an ever amendable constitution.

Muhammad [as] got it right in Madina the very first time.

Ever one else, USA included is on effort as we move along, so amendments are a think expected.

[size=13pt]You are just a dumb computer that has been programmed with all the garbage in the quran and that is why you are coming out with all these garbage. quran-garbage-in quran-garbage-out [/size]
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FU7Yyx4D4&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

does this man looks like a baboon?
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
MrBible:

[size=13pt]You are just a dumb computer that has been programmed with all the garbage in the quran and that is why you are coming out with all these garbage. quran-garbage-in quran-garbage-out [/size]

LOL

it is so obvious that frosbel is finding it hard to have supporters on NL among christians to insult other people's and their faith.but he does not find it hard to create secret IDs on nairaland.

may your mother bereave you for your garbage!
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^

Sorry but grow up !!!!!

My only IDs which have since been banned where :

ITISTRUE

and

HeDidIt.

These were created when my frosbel account was autobanned by the robot.

Once retored the new IDs became insignificant.

thanks

Now let us continue with our multiple article debates, especially about Shias ,lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!
after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

(2 Samuel 12:11-14)
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Killing Children Is Bible Miracle!:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
mud slinging, typical Muslim behavior, lol grin grin
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them!:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies :[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice":[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
LagosShia:

[s]may your mother bereave you for your garbage![/s] instead may LagosShia mother & father bereave LagosShia for all LagosShia's garbage!

[size=13pt]Your curses has no effect on me because the Blood of Jesus has made them of no effect. I now return all your curses and every negative wish to you and all your generations with a: million-fold, billion-fold, trillion-fold, quadrillion-fold, quintillion-fold, hexillion-fold, heptillion-fold, octillion-fold intensity[/size]
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by AbuHanifa: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
you gonna love this. all islamic critics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_g7rC-ByIc&feature=related
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word?[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
desperation has set in !!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
LagosShia:

LOL

it is so obvious that frosbel is finding it hard to have supporters on NL among christians to insult other people's and their faith.but he does not find it hard to create secret IDs on nairaland.

may your mother bereave you for your garbage!

typical behaviour from allah and mohammad. Curse those who expose their deceit. You never hear words of hope, peace, mercy and love from islam.
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by AbuHanifa: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
davidylan:

typical behaviour from allah and mohammad. Curse those who expose their deceit. You never hear words of hope, peace, mercy and love from islam.

have u have just demonstrated peace, mercy and love. your actions on NL is bliblical. i wonder how many people xtian jesus will kick away while trying to hold his leg on the last day
Re: Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! by LagosShia: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=18pt]The Christian Resurrection Myth![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Pray In Your Local Dialect? / Theory Of Evolution And Common Ancestry / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.