Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Can 2k Do For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can 2k Do For You? (486 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 2k Do For You? by Das1mama: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Being a while we saw or heard something like this that triggers the heart of Every broke Dude like me will rush in to check the content of the text and different taught starting running through his mind like , What will I tell this Op that would captivate his heart to send this money for me?����

Pls today is my son's birthday, I would've loved to do a Take away but has already spoiled everything, so no need to talk!!!

INCASE anyone might want to show love pls kindly do a give away not necessarily me by anyone you are touched with his/her Pheritales and Tales of there Cork and Boo story!!!!

Last last Everybody go be Scammer. And pls don't forget to wish my son A Happy birthday he's 10 years old today.. Perfect Number.

1 Share

Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by Shagbatshagba: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
soup and garri

1 Like

Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by Das1mama: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
soup and garri
Lol oya forward your oh sorry open your Zender make send the pictures for you!!
Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by annisy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Data sub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by Shagbatshagba: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Das1mama:
Lol oya forward your oh sorry open your Zender make send the pictures for you!!

haba which kind oppression be that na

na wetin i fit get to survive

1 Like

Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by Das1mama: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
annisy:
Data sub
Sister Annabel, Silver or Gold I have none but with the Word of God may you receive it according the level of Faith in the Lord Amen... Receive it now!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can 2k Do For You? by Machalla(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN To Redesigns 200, 500 And 1000 Naira Notes / 20 Things That Make A Woman Truly Beautiful Inside And Out / Join Us As Has We Tie The Knote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.