Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Do I Lack Home Training - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Lack Home Training (519 Views)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Lack Home Training by Ilamina(f): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Everyone is strong and ready to die

Some people are not even interested in heaven

Even my mother has given up on me
She and everyone said I lack home training

Why did my father decide this how my life will be

Why didnt he take me to Montessori and I might as well die in the sosoliso plane crash
Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by incandescentena: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
angry
Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Amotolongbo(f): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ilamina:
Everyone is strong and ready to die

Some people are not interested in heaven

Even my mother has given up on me
She and everyone said I lack home training

Why did my father decide this how my life will be

Why didnt he take me Montessori and I might as well die in the sosoliso plane crash
grin grin

Kolomental
Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Funny person.. I really like to know you OFFNL

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by FaceTanke: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's because u no well
Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Fahvvy: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
I know you opened this thread for cruise and I'm skeptical about commenting undecided...

But for the sake of those who feel the need to blame their parents (or blame other people) for the outcome of their lives, I'll say a few words...

The truth is that once you're an adult, YOU BECOME RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FO YOUR LIFE...

It doesn't matter if you feel that your parents didn't send you to a good school or that they didn't take good care of you...

It doesn't matter if you think that your life would've been better if your parents had done XYZ for you...

Once you're an adult, YOUR LIFE BECOMES YOUR RESPONSIBILITY...

So if you turn out bad, it's your fault...
If you turn out good, it's also your fault...

I've seen orphans rise up to the occasion and make something beautiful for themselves...

I've seen disabled people look past their disabilities and are doing quite well for themselves...

So if the above people can take their lives in their own hands and make something good for themselves, then you have absolutely NO EXCUSE as to why your life didn't turn out well...

If you feel your parents didn't train you well, madam/Oga you're no more a child, TRAIN YOURSELF as you see fit...

If you feel that your parents didn't give you a good life, Oga/madam you're not more a child, go out there and work and give yourself the good life...

Your parents have done their best, the rest is solely up to you...

If you like, stay there and feel sorry for yourself and blame your parents for how your life have turned out...

Your parents will soon go to the great beyond and you will be the one to suffer or enjoy your life depending on what you choose to do with it...

The choice is yours undecided....

Enjoy the rest of your day undecided ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Ilamina(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

Calm down. You are still in your papa house. In their home. So until you leave that home take the training.

Seems you lack respect for the little things. You are not the worst. Be reasonable. Put yourself in their shoes sometimes.

No dey form jagaban for person house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Lack Home Training by Ilamina(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
I wish, I went to montessori

(1) (Reply)

To Be Honest I Wish I Was The Lucky Guy In This Viiral Clip / What I Learned From My Parents. / ❤❤❤ Meet Someone New Before The New Year 2023 ❤❤❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.