Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? (17025 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by labake1(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2023
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by jackmrandy: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Take what does not belong to me.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Jennyclay(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Going on a date with a broke man.

Even God forbids it!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbid it!!
Fkn bitch

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Hit a woman

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Jennyclay(f): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn bitch
Biko, I’m not the reason you are so broke and poor.

Learn to cut your coat according to your pocket undecided.
Go to your village and look for a lady that will suffer you!!

Nonsense!!! Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, I’m not the reason you are so broke and poor.

Learn to cut your coat according to your pocket undecided.
Go to your village and look for a lady that will suffer you!!

Nonsense!!!
Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sniper101(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Hurl insults at an elderly person.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
labake1:
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason
Can't drink can't smoke hates the stupid smell of it like hell, hates people who drink like shit

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by diogo23: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50
Idiot , And you think she is igbo, you will die bitterly because of igbo matter

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by jackmrandy: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!

That's cool everyone with their own mindset.. would love to know you... drop your contact let me drop you a message

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by pyyxxaro: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Let the Poor Breefffff

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Anny69: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Steal, take hard drugs, date a married man and prostitution.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Adachizzy(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Put up any form of indecent picture for public display.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Antiochus(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!

Indirectly you are saying your parents are gold diggers if this is the home training they gave to you. No b everything Una go dey use throw jibe at the male folk. This is an insult to your parents.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Justkatty(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Follow another person hubby
Take what doesn't belong to me

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Enny2013(f): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
Hahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Enny2013(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Promiscuity!!!!
I just hate being promiscuous..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Steal, smoke, drink alcohol, gamble and fvcking around anyhow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
Imagine how you go sweet to use do ritual because of how entitled you are.
May you fall for a rich ritualist who will harvest for weak demented pvssy for money ritual..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by rohangold: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
No jokes. I no fit chop meat before if finish my food..
Finish the food then chop meat...
Even if na turkey nla....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
To fcvk person's Wife. sad

But If her Yanch and Breasts Big,..🤨

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Imagine how you go sweet to use do ritual because of how entitled you are.
May you fall for a rich ritualist who will harvest for weak demented pvssy for money ritual..

Na lie you dey talk! angry

Jennyclay's puscy is not weak and I can confirm this

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by ItisWell22(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Walk past an elder without greeting or helping with his/her luggage.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Kobicove(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
rohangold:
No jokes. I no fit chop meat before if finish my food..
Finish the food then chop meat...
Even if na turkey nla....

I agree with you on this smiley

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
donbachi:
Hit a woman

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by slawomir: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

I don't betray

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by akpumping7720(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tattoo and smoking

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by olorunthobby(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
a lot

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Cassandraloius: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Late nights.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Were Going Fine Until: / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.