Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) (71472 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Jusdamian: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sheer stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite..a man you and your principal never wanted to win primary

Pétérù Obidient for where

Is like saying masquerade is living inside the church

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vobazado: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
sad
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Vote competence

What is competent about APc

APc is Right now in Abuja

are you seeing the competency?

my yoruba Muslim friend , you can only deceive yourself

Aso Rock isn't old people's home

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by motayoayinde: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
INSHA ALLAH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Jcash90: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who know dis one self for Nigeria? Bashir Wetin self?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
BurialGround:
Obi we know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Realists(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
BurialGround:
Obi we know.

Obi Pandora aka CEO of importers association of Killers of Nigerian Local Market.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
He will be shocked like Buhari when Peter Obi wins...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Vote competence

Like what he demonstrated for 23 years plus in Lagos with his kleptomaniac hands

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

Judge hands out prison time in Enron barge scam

Ex-Enron, Merrill execs sentenced. A repentant Boyle gets nearly four years for his involvement in barge scandal

May 13, 2005

Former Enron executive Dan Boyle was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday, while Robert Furst and William Fuhs, both former Merrill Lynch bankers, received more than three years — all for their roles in the Enron Nigerian barge scam.

Boyle, sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and fined $320,000, was the only one who appeared repentant about pushing through a sham sale of energy-generating barges to the bank so Enron could pump its earnings and bolster its stock price.

"I'm the only one responsible for my actions and omissions and for the pain I caused each and every person I affected," the Clear Lake resident told the judge. "I'm truly sorry."

https://www.chron.com/business/enron/article/Judge-hands-out-prison-time-in-Enron-barge-scam-1942569.php

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Brain dead boy son of a bastard dwarf father.u and ur father will be disgraced come 2023
f00l
This is not Bashir El-Rufai
IPOB pig with fish brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lalasticlala you don start
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nedekid: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yeah, by him not attending debates, conferences, but rather showing us how to relax in private jet and display skills in undecidednews paper reading?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by ManofgodJnr3(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
No try this next time Ooooh �
Tomorrow Na Sunday

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TheDictatorNd: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omoyele Sowore is your next president
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite..a man you and your principal never wanted to win primary

Na setup now, Bashir sef want collect him own share of the money ThiefNuibu looted from 20 million Lagosians. Na who no like awuf money

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Bashir Ahmad that can't win common primary election in his constituency is saying The Next undecided
Don't mind Bashir. He's trying to buy slot in the man's cabinet...
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Areekay1: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
BAT the next presido, don't mind all these bussiless heaters. It is their job, they did same in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by fitinwell: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1581277458418266114?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Exactly Same Format used for Buhari.. chai
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by liasmiram2567: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mary00:
Peter Obi is still our leader,master, authority giver as long as am concern,
And he is going to be our next president as well

President if Biafra you mean? That is if NMK will accept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by bhella10: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Incoming

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by kingyakos: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
He's going to experience the highest betrayal ever in nigeria by you and your own people up north.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by diggindeep: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1581277458418266114?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

He meant the NEXT to attend channels and Arise TV interviews.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by jiz: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good Nigerians will decide that
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by guychidile: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
I just laff.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
ganisucks:

I agree with you 100%
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Oracleforce: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
BurialGround:
Obi we know.

Obi is a failure..it is just a matter of a time.for his failure to appear to. you real
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by lhordspy: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

What is competent about APc

APc is Right now in Abuja

are you seeing the competency?

my yoruba Muslim friend , you can only deceive yourself

Aso Rock isn't old people's home

61years old political prostitute, Peter obi is what? A teenager?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.