Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) (71461 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Interesting, just put him there, Bunch of criminal
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Bashir Ahmad that can't win common primary election in his constituency is saying The Next undecided
Don't mind the motherfvcker, but he's here ranting up and down
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Ak75: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
God, please, punish this mam for me.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by byteem: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1581277458418266114?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Yes he said your father is skilled in the art of turning a rotten situation into a bad one.. but alas na only arabic una dey hear no understanding of english.. the crazy crowd even clapped ..

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Asiwaju is next, " Emi Lo Kan.

God Bless Incoming.

The Great Jagaban..

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 2:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Only if he can have an erection then he can win the election! But with his hands vibrating, he doesn't need erection nor election
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Sammy5413:
Only if he can have an erection then he can win the election! But with his hands vibrating, he doesn't need erection nor election

Na another mans penis and erection this one is obsessed with. Shey you won have sex with the man abi you be gay?

Na wa for NL o.. grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Is it just agbado?

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by desoul2004(m): 4:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Like for Tinubu, Share for Obi
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Packaging picture president

Nonsense. Nigerians don get sense
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2022
ninilo:
Be calming down comrade

Please We Design a Professional Company Logo for your Business a 2k Only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/JdVoZQeYQwTrp1278
If na obi

You be happy cheer him
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by zomby(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022
The priceless hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Our next president: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by akbonus: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Congratulations in advance. Haters should scroll down.

AGBADO REPUBLIC PRESIDENT.QED.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
maxzzo1:

Datz why baba na Olodo na.....u no see during award d man dey wander with d kind of people wey dey collect award from am.....

Walai e shock baba ooo.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by joe120120(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1581277458418266114?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Photographer PrESident
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by pimplucious: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
ninilo:
yes

Can I have your contact details, pls
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2022
akbonus:

AGBADO REPUBLIC PRESIDENT.QED.
Behold your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.I congratulate him in advance. You can vote anyone you like. I am not moved. Don't let my choice give you high BP.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Bullahville: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
BuyDomain:
Issoright.

Then no need for election. Declare him now.
I thought you were in jail, as you stopped talking rubbish on social media after your m****t dad was denied vp slot, now that he's been promised ministerial position, both of you are shamelessly back on social media... may what you wish Nigeria happen to your family and your lineage...say Amen.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by BuyDomain: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Bullahville:

I thought you were in jail, as you stopped talking rubbish on social media after your m****t dad was denied vp slot, now that he's been promised ministerial position, both of you are shamelessly back on social media... may what you wish Nigeria happen to your family and your lineage...say Amen.

Excuse me! Where did we meet before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.