Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) (71471 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Insha Allah.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Safyqueen: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
BurialGround:
Obi we know.

All of a sudden you people recognized something called Federal (government) character.

So it is more a zoooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mrkrobz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Akerele44:

Pétérù Obidient for where

Is like saying masquerade is living inside the church

Hahaha haha @Akerele you dis guy sha grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abuse of photoshop by the zoo political sycophants.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
But let's be frank, Tinubu ain't fit to be the president of Nigeria...Gaskiya!!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Farid24224:
But let's be frank, Tinubu ain't fit to be the president of Nigeria...Gaskiya!!!

Says who and based on what?

We should leave an achiever and go for Obi pandora who can't reference anything tangible he did in 8 years as governor?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=117586333]Not in this country.....[/quote

Okay
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
...and he will grab a paper and instruct the camera man to take a shot while glancing through it? To what end?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by moshino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1581277458418266114?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

God forbid! Affliction shall not arise a second time, God Forbid!

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Darkjudge24: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
I concur
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by ninilo: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
pimplucious:

Can you design wedding card?
yes
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by benqo01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even in his next life he can never the president of Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Levels1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
ganisucks:
I will no longer criticize or critique squatters who stand no chance of ever becoming tenants in Aso Rock. President Obi's tenure starts...

At Biafra I guess.

Save this today as BAT is the incoming president of our great nation
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
The next disaster?

God forbid!

We really need to pray in this country.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yeap, I totally agree.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Congratulations in advance. Haters should scroll down.

People like you should be contesting to rule not you supporting an old man you ordinary should advice to retire, take a rest from active politics to live longer and enjoy his old age in peace.

You no get Shame oo
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Congratulations in advance. Haters should scroll down.

Next president in your dreams grin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Next president in your dreams grin grin
Tinubu is the next president. I like to see zombies crying when I mention Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your candidate is a loser. Tinubu is the next president. Cry me a river. I want to see your tear . Cry again please.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Harrynight:

People like you should be contesting to rule not you supporting an old man you ordinary should advice to retire, take a rest from active politics to live longer and enjoy his old age in peace.

You no get Shame oo
Tinubu is the next president. I like to see zombies crying when I mention Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your candidate is a loser. Tinubu is the next president. Cry me a river. I want to see your tear . Cry again please.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by skuribeebo: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
crackhouse:
...and he will grab a paper and instruct the camera man to take a shot while glancing through it? To what end?
likewise Obi will carry hand bag and wear palm slippers inform camera man to snap him.
He is yet to release his agenda.only to shout.
He is yet to tell us how naira will increase against dollar o.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:

grin grin grin Your comments about the thief becoming president are always comics to me grin It only shows how delusional you are.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin grin Your comments about the thief becoming president are always comics to me grin It only shows how delusional you are.
I like to see you shedding tear when I mentioned Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. E pain you? Go and hug a transformer
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oloriburuku wan chop Adan money
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:

Lol u referring to a wrong person asswear,
I honestly don't care who win or lose cos so long as politics/election in this shiithole is concern I'm neutral,
I'm jus concern about the old man cos he will end up like buhari (incapacitated) if not worst.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I like to see you shedding tear when I mentioned Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. E pain you? Go and hug a transformer

grin grin Urchin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin Urchin grin
Obidient
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Harrynight:

Lol u referring to a wrong person asswear,
I honestly don't care who win or lose cos so long as politics/election in this shiithole is concern I'm neutral,
I'm jus concern about the old man cos he will end up like buhari (incapacitated) if not worst.
No lie joor. You care well
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pay per advert. Even Buhari will not vote for Tinubu.
The whole North is for the unifier.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Obidient

grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7383333/see-what-happened-tinubu-tried#117592506

You can't type again grin grin Tinubu my foot. Better go and check into a psychiatric hospital and check if you are still normal, you and your fellow urchins.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mumu couldnt win his house of rep election but can say for certain that another person. Is next.

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.