Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! (4690 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by chakula: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na today.

Amhatu:

These American Military Criminals have problems in their on Country .
You would be a fool to believe USA can deliver REAL FOOD to Somalia when poverty is all over America.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by babaowo: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
USA don't have any good plan for naija,what they concern about is their self interest only,OBJ refused this africom offer in his term,i don't know may be GEJ will accept it.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by uche92(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
do not let the fucking americans into this country, this is how it all strted in pakistan, they use one side to play another, claim there are terrorrists links, come into the country, start bombing everywhere, in short they instigate terrorism, who dyu think strted terrorism around the world, they wanted to cripple the oil supply in pakistan, afghanistan, iran,iraq, etc so they strted the acts through the CIA caused fear among the people, strted bombing everywhere crippled the economy and stayed there to prevent them from taking their country's back. Same thing they have done in libya, strted the unrest, come into to"protect the people", bomb oil installations, cripple the economy, in egypt, tunisia, etc look atwhat they have strted in tunisia, this is all a chess game, taking out the competition one by one, dyu know they have one of the largest oil reserves in the world, especially much of the oil that hasnt been drilled off-shore in alaska, the law of demand and supply, cripple supply to increase demand, they andtheir friends(the saudis) take control in the end they are going to rip off the saudis, why dyu think no revolution has strted in saudi arabia hahaha nigeria is now number 2 when nigeria is taken out saudi arabia will be next, i wont be surprised if americans are supporting boko haram , i am very serious, why havent we been able to discover ammunition delivery routes, trace cash flows, etc,
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by thoth: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Another conspiracy theory to help divide nigeria come 2015. The american army has already conducted war games on how to secure our oil wells while they play the north and west to fight each other for the next 20yrs. I will also beg nairalanders to stop seeing northerners as terrorists. This image was deliberately created by the CIA and M16 stations in nigeria as a build up to their plan,the same way they are gradually turning nigeria's foreign image to that of an islamic terrorist state,the rest of the world are gradually seeing us as an islamic state with a predominant muslim population and institutions(islamic bank). The perfect groundwork for another north/south sudan conflict to last 20yrs. I will like my southern brothers to know that the image they have of the north is not true but was intentionally created and fed to them by the media. Here in niger state we flex life just like in any other southern state. We drink,smoke and LovePeddler. We pursue our daily bread every morning and pursue our fun every evening but the image the south have of niger state is that of bombs blasts in churches,dead coppers and arm cutting sharia fanatics. the truth is there is no sharia here and we live in peace so stop having those ideas that are manufactured by the foreign intelligence bodies. We will prevail insha Allah
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by uche92(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
thoth:

Another conspiracy theory to help divide nigeria come 2015. The american army has already conducted war games on how to secure our oil wells while they play the north and west to fight each other for the next 20yrs. I will also beg nairalanders to stop seeing northerners as terrorists. This image was deliberately created by the CIA and M16 stations in nigeria as a build up to their plan,the same way they are gradually turning nigeria's foreign image to that of an islamic terrorist state,the rest of the world are gradually seeing us as an islamic state with a predominant muslim population and institutions(islamic bank). The perfect groundwork for another north/south sudan conflict to last 20yrs. I will like my southern brothers to know that the image they have of the north is not true but was intentionally created and fed to them by the media. Here in niger state we flex life just like in any other southern state. We drink,smoke and LovePeddler. We pursue our daily bread every morning and pursue our fun every evening but the image the south have of niger state is that of bombs blasts in churches,dead coppers and arm cutting sharia fanatics. the truth is there is no sharia here and we live in peace so stop having those ideas that are manufactured by the foreign intelligence bodies. We will prevail insha Allah

agreed brother it is high time the message of unity is preached among nigerians, sanusi is doing anything to help the situation, it looks like he is being used as a willing pawn in the game perhaps to further his political ambition
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by texazzpete(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Amhatu:

These American Military Criminals have problems in their on Country .

You would be a fool to believe USA can deliver REAL FOOD to Somalia when poverty is all over America.

You mean those Somali kids are eating spiritual food?
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by boyt1: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
US Intelligence and experts should 1st find solution to the troubled US economy and huge debt issues.
Did they link the Norwegian Terrorist also with AL-Qaeda.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Nyntynplus: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Vry StuPID nd UzZLESS AmericaN intLIgence you kip killin innocient in Iraq & Afganistant bt til date u could'nt dictate any sing of terro, and nw u r lukin 4 a hole to do same in 9ja, May America witness anoda Catrina in comin years.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by cap28: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
more fairy stories and bullshi.t being peddled by the masters of lies and deception, funny how al qaeda tends to operate either in countries that have vast amounts of natural resources or places where the US have been trying for years to locate a military base - coincidence? america is merely moving forward with their original africom plan - which was to "secure" the oil reserves in all countries where china has huge investments, libya is still a work in progress and might not go the way they want, so the best thing for them is to put into place plan B - the annexation of nigeria's oil reserves, the aim is to keep pumping out all this misinformation and stir up tensions between the different ethnic groups in nigeria - they intend to plunge the country into chaos and while we are all busy fighting each other, they'll appear like saviours the way they pretended to be saviours in libya and claim that they need to intervene in order to prevent genocide.
they tried this divide and conquer tactic in libya and it backfired, they did the same thing in ivory coast and when it looked like Ouattara might not be able to takeover the country by himself, france (following clearance from america) decided to send in their own army to drop bombs on innocent ivoriens.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by LagosBoi2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
If dem dey solve the problem self he for good but them get credit for escalation of terror

GOD BLESS AMERICA------------SORROW---TEARS and BLOOD----regular trademark.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Lanrefemi: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Agreed that America should stay away from our security issues, but the question is what is our government (federal) and northern leaders i.e sultan doing to stop boko haram from wreaking havoc on Nigerians. This are the questions we should be asking not just telling America to go away.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by adezjamz(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2011
God please save us from these group of *destroyers*

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by phreakabit(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2011
texazzpete:

You mean those Somali kids are eating spiritual food?

Help ask that nincompoop trying to attract sympathy for his bokoharamic brothers. These Abokis brought this upon themselves with their mallamic ways, now they have to deal with it alone. I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to point out any random aboki as a member of boko haram when shit hits the fan, if you get my point. BTW @Amhatu, I believe Somalia is affiliated to Islam and is very close to Yemen and Saudi Arabia, why then are they being neglected by their Arabian brothers? Any point that Arabians are probably the most racist beings on earth. Don't tell me they would take the same actions if this was to happen in Egypt or any of the[b] Arabian[/b] countries in Africa. . . . . . . .
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2011
They hate US. Still they use google!! They hv facebook acc, they use d computer, use d internet. They will prefer an american visa to iranian, somalian n islamic visas any day anytime. There state has numerious US assisted projects. Atiku establish American University. Muslims are hipocrise. They hate US that invented allmost every inventories on earth. They hate US which gv pakistan almost 3billion dollars annually. US that build dubai. US that invents crude oil that arabs countries use to survive now. Plz US haters get a life. They r GOD'S own country. I can't wait for drones to start coming up north.
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by T8ksy(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2011
Shut your dirty mouth up.
Let me see any group that tries to break from our Great Nigeria, Na bomb and missile I go take finish that group. Thunder fire your foolish empty head. Ewure.
Na big mouth u just get. Real eddiiioootttt.

@ Bolded,

Yeah, great country. indeed!!!

Haba, what ever happened to your "Biafran dream"?

Don't tell me you have given up hope, already?

Your last misadventure must have really ph.ocked you up.

Sorry o! grin
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by martinosi: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2011
cap28:

more fairy stories and bullshi.t being peddled by the masters of lies and deception, funny how al qaeda tends to operate either in countries that  have vast amounts of natural resources or places where the US have been trying for years to locate a military base - coincidence?   america is merely moving forward with their original africom plan - which was to "secure" the oil reserves in all countries where china has huge investments, libya is still a work in progress and might not go the way they want, so  the best thing for them is to put into place plan B - the annexation of nigeria's oil reserves, the aim is to keep pumping out all this misinformation and stir up tensions between the different ethnic groups in nigeria - they intend to plunge the country into chaos and while we are all busy fighting each other, they'll appear like saviours  the way they pretended to be saviours in libya and claim that they need to intervene in order to prevent genocide.
they tried this divide and conquer tactic in libya and it backfired, they did the same thing in ivory coast and when it looked like Ouattara might not be able to takeover the country by himself, france (following clearance from america) decided to send in their own army to drop bombs on innocent ivoriens.

Hmmm true again, but i guess these guys have bitting of more than they can chew. Even the piracy of the coast of somali is a big scam too.
How can people in a boat no bigger than a crusing yacht take over a
Ocean Tanker than is nearly 3 stories high compared to a Boat that is not up to 10 feet high lol!!!
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Gerrard59(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
kcswat:

They hate US. Still they use google!! They hv facebook acc, they use d computer, use d internet. They will prefer an american visa to iranian, somalian n islamic visas any day anytime. There state has numerious US assisted projects. Atiku establish American University. Muslims are hipocrise. They hate US that invented allmost every inventories on earth. They hate US which gv pakistan almost 3billion dollars annually. US that build dubai. US that invents crude oil that arabs countries use to survive now. Plz US haters get a life. They r GOD'S own country. I can't wait for drones to start coming up north.
[/quote

Do you mind the fanatics,Bloodsuckers. IF YOU HATE THE USA,SIMPLY STOP USING THE INTERNET. USELESS PEOPLE. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by abouzaid: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
American intervention =sorrow,tears,blood and escalation of violence. From vietnam to iraq. It's only a fool that invites a foreign power to bomb his country even the syrian masses make it clear that they don't want any foreign troop in their countries and nice question why they only see al qaeda in resource rich countries, why don't they see it in developed countries with a large muslim population like england and france? I guess those countries cannot be attacked on false pretenses like they did in iraq. We don't hate america but they should leave us alone,stop predicting our break up in 2015, stop forcing us to be their military base, and stop setting up terrorist groups to fan ethnic and religious hatred among us. Stop giving us aid and drilling our oil, shikenating up terrorist groups to fan ethnic and religious hatred among us. Stop giving us aid and drilling our oil, shikena
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Gerrard59(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
[q
Re: US Intelligence Sources Links Boko Haram With Al-Qaeda. Terror! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2011
U.S AFRICOM = Sorrow + Tears + Blood
Not for the North only but the entire entity called Nigeria (esp. Niger Delta)

Show me the illusion of a safe South and I will show you southern afghanistan, southern Iraq, Southern vietnam etc.

Only a Colonial Slave like you, will celebrate the coming of his Foreign Master. Wipe the hallucinatory daydream from your head & get real

Boko Haram will be easily defeated any day now. We just need FG commitment & sincerity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Calls For Increased Vigilance / Updates Of Cross River Guber Election / Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.