Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,127 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja (2233 Views)

I'm His 2nd Wife. Am I Destined To Play Second Fiddle To His Daughter Forever? / Even If I Get Married, I’d Still Cheat On My Wife (am I Wrong Doing This?) / Hi I Need A Wife Am Very Tall And Fair In Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Shalommy(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

That girl don dey hold that wall since 2013. Abeg free that girl on your DP
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Jeon(f): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Jeon(f): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Jeon(f): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Crampyblood:
the amount of dm the man would have received on that WhatsApp number!!

Those online feminists go don full him dm no cap
If so this Man for don marry since
https://www.nairaland.com/5356482/hello-ladies-need-serious-relationship

Go and sit down.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Shalommy(f): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:

Happy Sunday.
Wish you same dear. How are you?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Crampyblood(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:

If so this Man for don marry since
https://www.nairaland.com/5356482/hello-ladies-need-serious-relationship

Go and sit down.
did you have to tell me to go and sit down?

Today's Sunday jeon please don't tempt me to come for you!
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by dollytino4real(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll deal with him
really!! Abeg add my own jon deal with him
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
sunnx:
Oga send me transport fair lemme come and stay with you for two weeks to know how caring you are this my brother house I am is boring to me I just need new environment and new face or friends. If you are serious I send my brother bank account to you make we begin from there.
Bro you are both the bro and sis in this your story grin
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by newoffer: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nobody dey marry for Abuja. Na knackmate Dem dey get.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
sunnx:
Oga send me transport fair lemme come and stay with you for two weeks to know how caring you are this my brother house I am is boring to me I just need new environment and new face or friends. If you are serious I send my brother bank account to you make we begin from there.

This i support, but to make sure that the payee is not scammed I will serve as the esrow or whatever they call it, what I mean or what it means is that the money be sent into my account and I will release it to the rightful owner when she honours the invitation.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by virginprincess(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Virginprincess, he's light skinned just as you like them.

Don't bother thanking me, my reward is in Heaven.
This is not the kind of fairness i'm talking aboutundecided undecided,besides this man is too old and ugly for my liking.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Zonefree(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not the kind of fairness i'm talking aboutundecided undecided,besides this man is too old and ugly for my liking.
grin
Na you know. I don try for you

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by virginprincess(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

grin
Na you know. I don try for me
Pls if you must recommend,try to recommend a fresh,handsome,young,fair rich dude for me then i will know you have try for me.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Zonefree(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls if you must recommend,try to recommend a fresh,handsome,young,fair rich dude for me then i will know you have try for me.
Get clay and mould one for yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by virginprincess(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Get clay and mould one for yourself cheesy
I seriously wish that was possiblecheesy cheesy,i would have done that without hesitation but you know it not,so pls try to get me one infact it you i even want .
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
virginprincess:
I seriously wish that was possiblecheesy cheesy,i would have done that without hesitation but you know it not,so pls try to get me one infact it you i even want .
I for consider your proposal but you're not a virgin. It's virgin or nothing for me, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by virginprincess(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

I for consider your proposal but you're not a virgin. It's virgin or nothing for me, I'm sorry.
cheesy cheesy,you keep saying that,how do you know that i'm not a virgin.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,you keep saying that,how do you know that i'm not a virgin.
I know the handwriting and characteristics of a virgin, you're no where near a virgin. I'm 101% certain about that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by virginprincess(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

I know the handwriting and characteristics of a virgin, you're no where near a virgin. I'm 101% certain about that.
Ok,suit yourself but i will keep proposing until you finally accept my proposal.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Ok,suit yourself but i will keep proposing until you finally accept my proposal.
Keep trying your luck, I may consider you one day.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by erinzy901(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Creamypie:
See as e resemble Michael Scofield for prison break.
Re: I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja by Mattsilva: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
After baba ijebu don dry you up, bet9ja don finished you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Men Get Heart Ooo See What This Man Did To This Woman After 20yrs Marriage / My Galfriend, Boyfriend, And Myslf: / What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.