Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? (2216 Views)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Is He Shy Or Wat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2008
So, me and this guy started chatting because we're foreign students in my schoool, we're both from Nigeria so we clicked immediately. Thing is, we used to chat when we meet up before class, then we started sms'n each other back and forth like 15 times.

Then, the next day, he sees me in class and gives me a cold hi, in the night we chat again. What's going on with him? Is he shy or what?

NB:
I know nothing else is going on in his life. I'm buying the idea of him not knowing what to say when he meets me though

I know he isn't angry or anything, because he's always ready to talk when we're not F2F. He talks to me F2F sometimes, but since we started chatting by sms, he's been very offish to me in person but nice when we sms.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by tope2000(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
He's def SHY
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by whitelexi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
Shy guy shy guy shy guy grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
Thnx guys, that's what I thought too but one of my gfs thinks he has a crush on me or something and he doesn't know how to express himself. Oh God, I don't know what to think.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by tope2000(f): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2008
Bgal:

Thnx guys, that's what I thought too but one of my gfs thinks he has a crush on me or something and he doesn't know how to express himself. Oh God, I don't know what to think.

Well reading from ur post, i think its obvious he has a crush on you, so i think thats why he's SHY undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by MrCrackles(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
I think he his a silly sausage!!
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by jaybee3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
He his not man enuff
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by arramyjay: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
He is shy.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by sesman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
he is Shy,,, why dont you ask him over the phone why he is evasive face to face, tell him you don't bite !!! grin or do you? grin
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
No, I don't bite.

Last nite, when we were doing the usual sms rounds, I asked him why he's so shy? He ignored that part and replied the other parts of the sms
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Tonyet1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2008
@everyone,

why are you all saying the guy is shy, [size=18pt]maybe the chic's mouth dey ohzzzzzzzzz![/size] maybe thats why he is so hot on sms
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by clemcykul(f): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
maybe ur potential lover doesnt dig ur sight
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ tonye-t
Very funny.

@ clemcykul
Nah, that can't be cos I'm sure you know when a guy thinks you're hot and believe me he thinks I'm hot.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by shilling(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
He's really shy. It seems like you really like this guy, so don't push him away by being all agressive. In time, his confidence level will probably soar!
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Hotstepper(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
he is shy, besides, wat uni. r u 2 in?
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by agwoko: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ post

Shy guy.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by kaysy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
house plz i want you to stop saying he's shy, the truth is dat he's not the kindda guy that goes kindda straight to the point. i tink he just want u to count ur teeths with ur tongue and know what he's up to. but as for me i dont like it that way cos it's not gonna be a relatnshp based on aggreement i.e anytin can happen anyday and what the girl will say is "did u hear me say yes?"
let me tell you what to do girl, pretend as if u're avoiding him for some time, i dont mean neglet all i said is avoid, just a pretend and see what he'l come up with ok? if you need anything to know in relatnshp & co. mail me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com i can xplain beta to ur satifactns ok?

dont really mind what the house is saying here, he could be the guy for you,
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ kaysy
I'm lovin ur idea. But, what if it avoiding him doesn't make him come up with anything? What exactly is the difference b/w avoiding him and neglecting him? But, I'm really feeling your idea.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Tonyet1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
ugghhh, mr.kaysy,

so you are the love doctor ehn, seeing things from one angle only, okay lets see it from this angle, example:, I AM BEGINNING TO KNOW THIS GIRL, AND WE ARE BEGINNING TO LIKE EACH OTHER, WE EXCHANGED NOs, THEN WE SMS AND CHAT, AND I NOTICED THAT HER MOUTH REALLY STINKS I SWEAR I WILL CONTINUALLY LIVE ON THE SMS WORLD RATHER THAN TALK WITH HER FACE TO FACE, for crying out loud dont you think that the guy is avoiding her because he probably doen't want to embarrasse her, see it this way, , she (poster) said when they see eachother he is always the 1st t say "HI" and probably from afar, i bet you no shy guy will even bring up the first word when he meets the girl, sh tis simply tells me that IT MIGHT BE THAT THE GIRL HAS A DENTAL PROBLEM!, period
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ tonye-t

OMG! You again. Do you honestly believe that I have bad breath? I said we talked F2F during the day, started chatting by sms at night. The next day, he gives me a cold hi, then is all friendly at night.

Do you get that?
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Tonyet1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2008
how do you know a cold HI from a hot HI ehn?, they say some people no de know say them get smelling mouth, you just cant tell babie, u cant tell,
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by debughu: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2008
tonye-t:

how do you know a cold HI from a hot HI ehn?, they say some people no de know say them get smelling mouth, you just can't tell babie, u can't tell,
ROFL
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Tonyet1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
OR MAYBE HIM MOUTH NA IM DEY SMELL, looking at the duo of the coin
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
tonye-t:

how do you know a cold HI from a hot HI ehn?, they say some people no de know say them get smelling mouth, you just can't tell babie, u can't tell,

That's why I'm buying the "He's quite shy idea". What's with you, anyway? Can't you just believe me - I DON'T HAVE BAD BREATH.

And, no, he doesn't have bad breath, either

Don't you have other things to do?
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Hotstepper(f): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
shocked
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Tonyet1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
don't you have anything to do?
[quote]

I [size=15pt]THOUGHT [/size] [size=20pt]YOU[/size] [size=27pt]NEEDED[/size] [size=38pt]THE [/size] [size=38pt]SERVICES [/size] [size=30pt]OF[/size] [size=20pt]A[/size] LAWYER?
[/quote]
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ Hotstepper
Thanks, but no thanks

@ tonye-t
Why in the world would I need the services of a lawyer?
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Hotstepper(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
no probs
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Marketiva: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
this guy is scared to talk to women in the open (you may call it shy). i believe he must have been overpampered by his mother which he doesnt like. i am sure he is a very intelligent man but his only problem is that he's scared of showing his emotions out for everyone to see.
it may also be that his taste is high up and he doesnt know how to handle it.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2008
Maybe he's dating someone else in your class cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by travelcare: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2008
Why is everyone saying the guy is shy? and only one person tries to distinguish himself from others but in a NOT funny way. He talks about bad breath (smelling mouth), does this make him the Julius Agu of naiaralnd or what?

Why don't we look at the whole situation this way, how about if what the guy is thinking about Bgal is contrary to what everyone including Bgal is thinking?

@Bgal

It seems you already jumped into conclusion about the guy, and if you do, why don't you help him out by 'toasting' him? How long will a mad man live that you want to take care of him for 50 years?
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by kaysy(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2008
tonye-t:

ugghhh, mr.kaysy,

so you are the love doctor ehn, seeing things from one angle only, okay lets see it from this angle, example:, I AM BEGINNING TO KNOW THIS GIRL, AND WE ARE BEGINNING TO LIKE EACH OTHER, WE EXCHANGED NOs, THEN WE SMS AND CHAT, AND I NOTICED THAT HER MOUTH REALLY STINKS I SWEAR I WILL CONTINUALLY LIVE ON THE SMS WORLD RATHER THAN TALK WITH HER FACE TO FACE, for crying out loud don't you think that the guy is avoiding her because he probably doen't want to embarrasse her, see it this way, , she (poster) said when they see eachother he is always the 1st t say "HI" and probably from afar, i bet you no shy guy will even bring up the first word when he meets the girl, sh tis simply tells me that IT MIGHT BE THAT THE GIRL HAS A DENTAL PROBLEM!, period

for god sake if a guy truly loves a girl he will do anytin to make sure he gets her madness cured, even if it means taking her to a psychiatric house, not to talk of a mere dental proble u sugest or even body odur. if you wana know what love is all about then u have to first of all undatstand the true meaning of love plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me How To Break A Heart / Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance / What's The Longest Time Period You've Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.