Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,682 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? (1506 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / Quran 9 Vs 29 Never Promote Killings Of Non Muslims / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
SixFiguresmart understands and speak Arabic. I have to depend on translation tools to comprehend Arabic. Unfortunately what I discovered is a lot of deliberate mistranslations of the Qur'an.

Ajeeb:

I can see where the issues are...

1. You don't interpret Al-Qur'an with ordinary translation alone.
2. Check the word MasiihU, it's written
MasiihA, which means it's one of the objects i.e one of what they worship
3. If it happens to go by they should worship him instead, it will be MasiihiI, because you can see "min duuni Allaah...."

As someone that understands Arabic language better to interpret it for you
Can you please honestly translate this Arabic sentence?

إِنَّ عيسى وَمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَتَهُۥ یُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِیِّۚ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَیۡهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسۡلِیمًا ۝٥

What does it say?

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2022
TenQ:
SixFiguresmart understands and speak Arabic. I have to depend on translation tools to comprehend Arabic. Unfortunately what I discovered is a lot of deliberate mistranslations of the Qur'an.

إِنَّ عيسى وَمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَتَهُۥ یُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِیِّۚ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَیۡهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسۡلِیمًا ۝٥

What does it say?
Legalwolf what does یُصَلُّونَ mean?

I will type another sentence in Arabic and inject that same verb and you will see what it means.
بعد الأكل يصلون ويبارك الناس

After eating, they pray and bless people. يصلون means THEY PRAYED.

Just admit that you are ashamed of your religion
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Ajeeb:

3. If it happens to go by they should worship him instead, it will be MasiihiI, because you can see "min duuni Allaah...."

1. Why does that rule apply to that verse only?

2. Show me in the quran where it forbids me from literal translation, and then me if the quran is symbolic or literal. When Allah said worship me, should I translate that literally or should I seek a different meaning elsewhere?

3. I do not translate literally, I can actually read it in Arabic and understand it. You are the one in need of translation.
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by LegalWolf: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Legalwolf what does یُصَلُّونَ mean?

I will type another sentence in Arabic and inject that same verb and you will see what it means.
بعد الأكل يصلون ويبارك الناس

After eating, they pray and bless people. يصلون means THEY PRAYED.

Just admit that you are ashamed of your religion

Very interesting. First off, I’m UNEQUIVOCALLY and ABSOLUTELY PROUD of being a Muslim. If not being a Sunni, I’ll be Shia. If not Shia, I’ll be Ibadi. If not Ibadi, I’ll belong to any known heretical sect of Islam .

If all options are exhausted, I’ll chose to be a Jew, then Hindu, then Buddhist, then Shintoist, then Druze. When all options are also exhausted, I would not still consider Christianity.

Now, you want me to admit something when you clearly haven’t admitted you’re lying when you said the prophet and Tabarani were contemporaries. Or have you expressly admitted you were lying ?
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2022
No one seeks to know your perception about yourself. Drive into the topic and forget about your valueless self. We do not need that introduction.

Imagine how you listed the variances in your religion and all are called islam. All have divergent narratives of your prophet and the quran.

Shame on you. A lawyer with little cognizance of the law of interaction.

Sahih Muslim 2331 b; 2331 c

Once Muhammad came to the house of Umm Sulaim and slept in her bed while she was away from her house. On the other day too he slept in her bed. She came and it was said to her:

It is Allah’s Apostle who is having siesta in your house, lying in your bed. She came and found him sweating and his sweat falling on the leather cloth spread on her bed. She opened her scent-bag and began to fill the bottles with it. Muhammad was startled and woke up and said: Umm Sulaim, what are you doing? She said: Allah’s Messenger, we seek blessings for our children through it. Thereupon he said: You have done something right. smiley

Look at what your prophet was doing in Mecca. Going into married women houses to lie on their matrimonial beds while his wives searched for him at home.
LegalWolf:

Very interesting. First off, I’m UNEQUIVOCALLY and ABSOLUTELY PROUD of being a Muslim. If not being a Sunni, I’ll be Shia. If not Shia, I’ll be Ibadi. If not Ibadi, I’ll belong to any known heretical sect of Islam .

If all options are exhausted, I’ll chose to be a Jew, then Hindu, then Buddhist, then Shintoist, then Druze. When all options are also exhausted, I would not still consider Christianity.

Now, you want me to admit something when you clearly haven’t admitted you’re lying when you said the prophet and Tabarani were contemporaries. Or have you expressly admitted you were lying ?
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by LegalWolf: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No one seeks to know your perception about yourself. Drive into the topic and forget about your valueless self. We do not need that introduction.

Imagine how you listed the variances in your religion and all are called islam. All have divergent narratives of your prophet and the quran.

Shame on you. A lawyer with little cognizance of the law of interaction.

Sahih Muslim 2331 b; 2331 c

Once Muhammad came to the house of Umm Sulaim and slept in her bed while she was away from her house. On the other day too he slept in her bed. She came and it was said to her:

It is Allah’s Apostle who is having siesta in your house, lying in your bed. She came and found him sweating and his sweat falling on the leather cloth spread on her bed. She opened her scent-bag and began to fill the bottles with it. Muhammad was startled and woke up and said: Umm Sulaim, what are you doing? She said: Allah’s Messenger, we seek blessings for our children through it. Thereupon he said: You have done something right. smiley

Look at what your prophet was doing in Mecca. Going into married women houses to lie on their matrimonial beds while his wives searched for him at home.

All this energy dissipated at explaining the above can be better spent proving that Tabarani was a contemporary of the prophet. At least, that shut me up and remove all doubt that you are a liar…don’t u think?
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ajeeb:

Ajeeb, do you care for the TRUTH or are you AFRAID of the truth?

What does it say?
Google translate is your friend!

I'm waiting if you are of the Truth!

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by xproducer: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
TenQ:

Of course, Christians have been consistent with their position that the Messiah is GOD WITH US the same Jesus the Christ! But Muslims would like to manufacture three gods for Christians so that they can have an argument.
Qur'an 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, “Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?” ....

In other words, even the Qur'an testifies that Christians have been calling God as Christ! But they just have to manufacture three gods so that they can have a Strawman to fight!

+++

Indeed... yet ultimately when CHRIST returns to create new Heavens and a new Earth and eradicate his enemies - all will confess the truth - GOD has declared it so it will happen!

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" - 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." - Revelation 20:10

"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." - Isaiah 45:23

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:10-12
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Indeed... yet ultimately when CHRIST returns to create new Heavens and a new Earth and eradicate his enemies - all will confess the truth - GOD has declared it so it will happen!

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" - 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." - Revelation 20:10

"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." - Isaiah 45:23

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:10-12
Perfectly said!

I also pray that as many Muslims who are SINCERELY in the Error of Islam and who is willing to embrace the TRUTH will find Christ. And that the Lord will raise up missionaries to the Muslims so that the truth of the Gospel of Christ will reach them.

And that the Lord will make us worthy instrument in His hands for the Work of the kingdom.

Maranatha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? / Is The Homosexual Lifestyle A Sin And If A Person Wants To Change, Can They? / Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.