Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. (1234 Views)

I See Sexy girls with big Asses Conji Come Make Me Follow Them To Hell / Naija Girl Turns #buzzit Challenge To Something Else, See Naked Ass(pics&video) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
You are the most amazing person I know, my sweet Angel, and I am so blessed and thankful to have you in my life. Nobody even comes close to you in terms of kindness, thoughtfulness, and caring. I'm so grateful that you chose me when you could have partnered with anyone to share your life. With all my love and many big kisses, I wish you the happiest birthday ever. I love and adore you Ife Mi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by garriAndsugar: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
No pictures?

Happy birthday to her. Make sure you try invite us when time reach

1 Like

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:
No pictures?
what do you need her pic for?
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Divay22(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happy Birthday Dr Funmi
Many more years to come in good health and wealth..
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
[s][s]
blinking001:
Show me a beautiful feminist and I'll proof to you that unicorns and dinosaurs exist. I've always maintained that most feminists are infact low value women with self esteem issues who were driven by self hatred and disdain for men as a result of their past experiences with men.
So Dr funmi our very own nairaland feminazi evening newspaper is infact a shapeless obese woman. Wonders shall never end.[/s]
[/s]
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
blinking001:
Show me a beautiful feminist and I'll proof to you that unicorns and dinosaurs exist. I've always maintained that most feminists are infact low value women with self esteem issues who were driven by self hatred and disdain for men as a result of their past experiences with men.
So Dr funmi our very own nairaland feminazi evening newspaper is infact a shapeless obese woman. Wonders shall never end.
. Can we see your girlfriend's picture?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
blinking001:
Show me a beautiful feminist and I'll prove to you that unicorns and dinosaurs exist. I've always maintained that most feminists are infact low-value women with self-esteem issues who were driven by self-hatred and disdain for men as a result of their past experiences with men.
So Dr funmi our very own nairaland feminazi evening newspaper is a shapeless obese woman. Wonders shall never end.
so much bitterness in you. We are not the cause of your frustration.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by jasminer: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happy birthday to her and to you as well. I pray that the bitterness and toxicity on the cyberspace doesn't affect your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by benqo01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wait where is the photo?
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Mordson: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
She's plus size and busty. Happy buffday!
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by neonly: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sorry we don't wish them HBD again we just simply move to d next hole
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obamamessi come greet your long time paddy ooo, DrMrsOlufunmi
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happy birthday to her llnp. The nairaland relationship i'm secretly monitoring, recently i wanted to ask if you guys are still together sef but its good to know you guys are still waxing stronger. May God bless you both.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Sammy07: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo I don Miss her oo

Funministicqueen
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by blinking001(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
so much bitterness in you. We are not the cause of your frustration.
Bla bla bla and bla. You're a low value man else you would go for a beautiful and medically fit woman to be the mother of your children not some expired obesed feministic hippopotamus. Its quite worrisome that you're not ashamed of posting this hippo. How can you be so proud of lusting over rubbish? Orisirisi something.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by ahnie: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Happy birthday doc.
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
blinking001:

Bla bla bla and bla. You're a low value man else you would go for a beautiful and medically fit woman to be the mother of your children not some expired obesed feministic hippopotamus. Its quite worrisome that you're not ashamed of posting this hippo. How can you be so proud of lusting over rubbish? Orisirisi something.

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
blinking001:

Laugh wan kill me oo grin
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sirjamesjnr

Thank you my ❤

God bless you!!

May the best that life has to offer be yours

1 Like

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by SavageBoy: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Sirjamesjnr

Thank you my ❤

God bless you!!

May the best that life has to offer be yours

Will you two go and tell each other these sweet things in the room and not here? undecided
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
SavageBoy:

Will you two go and tell each other these sweet things in the room and not here? undecided
We already did wink
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Wizywiz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Happy birthday to her (Dr funmi)
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by culf: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
That's sweet. Happy birthday ma' wish you the best of all good things of life
Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Nonexisting1: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Another simping thread. To think I was praising his comment the other day thinking the spirit of simpism would have mercy and free him. angry

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by Nonexisting1: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
blinking001:

Comrade, I thought we agreed to call a truce and give peace a chance sometimes? What are all these wawulence for?

Re: My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. by WereyBoi: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
blinking001:

Bro stop body shaming her
There should be a limit to everything we do and post senior comrade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wanna Die / See Why You Should Take Arabian Tea.. (boast Sex Dri.. Weak Ere.. Quick Eja.. / Marriage Contribution Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.