Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (65026 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by KeyEndurance: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well For Me Nothing Is Wrong With What he Did, afterall he Is The Owner Of The Girl, he Can Do Anything He Like With Her If He like
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Ashirioluwa: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is this the new norm in Nigeria now? Nothing is worse than parents having sex with their own daughters. "Father from Hell"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by anonimi: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
spinna:
Beast

……… that deserves a slow and painful castration of his useless balls in the scrotal sack

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
So his prick can rise at the sight of his own minor daughter? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dirty dirty human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by anonimi: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Well For Me Nothing Is Wrong With What he Did, afterall he Is The Owner Of The Girl, he Can Do Anything He Like With Her If He like

Please why are you justifying irrational actions? Are you an APC supporter by any chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by funkyjaay: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
serious
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
post=117589825:

Worse than this has happened in the past.
What about an animal called father having sex with his one month old daughter?!!?!

Until they start sentencing such animals like this to death by hanging by the balls, they will never stop.

Calling them animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

Seconded!

........or Amadioha!!
APC urchins are worse than this man actually. They including this man should be sacrificed to Amadioha. So that our darling nation can breathe.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by GardenOfGod(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
This must be an agbado urchin. They av this same kinda look. Check out d guy below too.....keep face like spoilt NOKIA BA3

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same thing that happened to lot..
Lot was drunk and he made love to his two daughters
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even children are no longer safe with their biological parents
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Slynation(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
See his unrepentant face self...Konji na bastard las las
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Harrynight(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022

I sometimes wonder how a sane man would have erection/Romantic/sexual feelings at a sight of his daughter/sister or anyone related to him by blood angry

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cut his peniss
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Talibanis: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mogajunior:
shocked

Men like this are psychologically derailed and need help.

Naaa...Help will come after castration and serving some jail time

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Beast
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by lamstands(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ogun men and rape na like omilokun
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by HaneefahRN(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
When prostitutes yapa for outside, some women will even sleep with others for free. These oloriburukus will ensure they ruin the lives of their daughters with their evil

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Valuepaints20(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oga ó
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ATLIEN2027: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buziness101:
Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu

Zombidient pedophiles.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by iHateFraudsters: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
post=117589825:

Worse than this has happened in the past.
What about an animal called father having sex with his one month old daughter?!!?!

Until they start sentencing such animals like this to death by hanging by the balls, they will never stop.

Calling them animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

Seconded!

........or Amadioha!!

Come on, don't insult Amadioha or Shango.

They don't accept rejected humans as sacrifices.

angry
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Heavendipper(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
LoL reminds me of a section of the novel invisible man
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by DabuIIIT: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
They should just dump the loser godforsaken thing in jail n throw the key away..useless mofo

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by everythinggirly(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
How ? How? I'm pained. What kind of spell made you this useless, and ignorant, destroying your daughters life? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Ransomtheking(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Calabar man or akwa ibom man sad
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by asanausana91: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buziness101:
go and declare Peter Obi the winner and give him certificate of return.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Bmaster(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool
grin

Eziokwu....
Dat rotten dead vulture griller no go see beta tinz for the rest of his miserable life,ah swear.

Zero sense embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by lukency(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buziness101:
Put it this way, like for Peter Obi and share for the incoming President.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
Trash ! Read b4 u ignorantly comment tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wonders shall never end in ogun. The other day,it was in lagos where a friend climbed on his friend's wife in the dark,claiming he thought it was his wife. What's happening in this country?
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by hammerT: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
@ cOCOCANDY, Y i NEVER HEAR PAEDOPHILE FOR HERE.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE POST, NOT ONE MENTION.

WHEN U SEE THE RAEL PEADOPHILE, U GO SILENT.

HOW, A MAN PRICK CAN STAND FOR A CHILD HE CREATED, I WILL NEVER KNOW AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW EITHER.

INCEST IS THE WORST ABORMINATION, IN FACT NA ATROCITY AND HENIOUS CRIME.

A SIN BEFORE GOD AND MAN.

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Sniper101(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ayam not understanding

As in, at the time of the coupling, his teenage daughter's tight pussy felt the same like that of his wife's overstretched vagina?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.