Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (65017 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by MadamOk(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
I don't know the kind spirit wey dey inside this people them
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by kaywhy09(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Weeere... Maad man
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by NLPoliceWoman: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Igbodicool:

A known ethnic bigot and nairaland award winning tribalist calling somebody out...

Only descendants of the fallen demon can be hypocrites and molesters of their own daughter.
*Spits on their hateful heads.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
therefore come
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Caseywilliams(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=117589425]I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote

Una Don check him nomenclature and tribe??

Nah afonja Abi nah....skull minners grin grin grin?
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Unitedabby(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Abeg na who get Ak-47 make e boro me make i take am empty the whole magazin for this stupid and intentionally wicked man blokos... he-goat better pass this c**t
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Unitedabby(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that man running mad in jail.

This I have seen.
A big amen to what you have seen!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by SugarGirl44(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tboy222:
The world has gone south, we all need Christ our Saviour

Even Christ too needs/needed help.
We all need our creator.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Unitedabby(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaMutant:

How's that even a punishment for such crime
I wonder ooo my sister!!! He thinks it's some nollywood drama
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Unitedabby(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Biafraaa:
Send him to prison. Let him think he is under spell too. Idiot
They should put him in Gays section grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Toriagirl(f): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

OFF TOPIC

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE TALKING TRASH. YOU HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by James289(f): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lock him up and throw away the keys
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by 145fauzia: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which kin lie be thisWhich kin lie be this...
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Biafraaa: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Unitedabby:
They should put him in Gays section grin grin
.that would be doing him a favour. They need to stick pin into his dick. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Youngblood007(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
What kind of bleeped up lie is that??
he should be punished
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by jimcaddy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mr Man, you surely knew what you were doing jare, stop lying to us. Go and face the music.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Okhuadams(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buziness101:
Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu
all the same.
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Proudlyomonna: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja

You dis useless man, claiming to be a woman,for how long do you intend to do this nonsense grin grin
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout,dey wail afonja aaahh, Afonja yooo, Yoruba eeehh,is this what your creator sent you to this life to do?
Is this your destiny?? grin grin
If this is your destiny then without apologies,I dare se na very very rubbish destiny you carry come dis life oo grin grin grin

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
You be ode....go check ẹlẹrìíbu eyan ni eh...a complete bigot. Unintelligent fo.ol.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by SolMaximus: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2022
What if she consented, or even wanted to be with the father,

and,

is there anything wrong if 2 people love eachother?

the man should have ownership over all wombs, he should be the teacher.

does it make sense to give away your daughter to be loved, when you should be the one teaching your daughter about loving

that makes you look like a neglecting cuckold, giving the daughter away without training to have relationships with men. retain your human manhood and role in family, ownership/dominance over your daughter, that you should be in a loving relationship with. Doesnt it make sense she should emotionally and spiritually worship your image as the first of all relationships? Doesnt it make sense she should be loyal to family first? this is the way it should be for a more healthier society.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Desusi: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
Hate speech! So,afonja dey bear mfon?Bleaking idiot.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by placeofallure(f): 2:38am On Oct 16, 2022
post=117589830:

If you people Wanna be a troll,
Atleast be an intelligent one.
Read, assimilate, before you start embarrassing yourself and your people online.
People dey o.
This kinda heinous crime is about a person/individual, not a tribe.

But, this is where nonsense tribalism had led you guys to.
Spits.

If you are looking to meet, the crazy, the dunce and the infantile or the most imbecilic people on earth; they live here in Nairaland.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by DJInfluence: 2:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Before dealing with the rape part, he should be beaten up mercilessly for that stupid excuse. After he recovers from that beating, his ding dong should be cut off before he's lock up for life. How a grown ass man will sleep with a minor is beyond me, how much more his own child. This is becoming a more frequent occurrence. Females are endangered species in this part of the globe.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by fcbelle72(f): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that man running mad in jail.

This I have seen.
.... I see shocked
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Slurity(m): 2:51am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
When did Yoruba start to answer Mfon? That is a cross river state man. At least use you head once in a while
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 3:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
na them, Bleep na the only thing weh dey there brain.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Tboy222: 4:56am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Even Christ too needs/needed help.
We all need our creator.

The Lord be wth you.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Grandmeister(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2022
post=117589830:

If you people Wanna be a troll,
Atleast be an intelligent one.
Read, assimilate, before you start embarrassing yourself and your people online.
People dey o.
This kinda heinous crime is about a person/individual, not a tribe.

But, this is where nonsense tribalism had led you guys to.
Spits.

If only you bloody hypocrite show same energy when Igbos are lumped together into this we for take you serious. Getat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.