Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President (1707 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by onez: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
I can't believe my ears. Atiku really fall hand
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
onez:
I can't believe my ears. Atiku really fall hand
It's worse knowing that he claims to be a unifier
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

A Fulani man will always be a Fulani
Make no mistake about it.

I pity useless Igbo and Yoruba leaders lusting after their money.
I tell you..... We really need to shine our eyes
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by whoawa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man once looted our future, now he wants to loot the future of our children, may 2nd affliction never rise again.

Like for Obi share for Atiku
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
whoawa:
This man once looted our future, now he wants to loot the future of our children, may 2nd affliction never rise again.

Like for Obi share for Atiku
It's so bad that he's also talking like emilokan
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Africum:

It's so bad that he's also talking like emilokan
That's it
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Seun lalasticlala mynnd
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Forget the hate. It's Southeast turn to produce a Nigerian President.

The Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis, and Ijaws have had their turn and we saw how they impoverished Nigeria.

I can assure you that the worst of Nigeria President of Igbo extraction will be the best Nigeria will have for a reformed Nigeria.
Okay let's just agree it's everyone's turn

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Seun lalasticlala mynnd44 front page
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
2elliot:
Either Obi or Tinubu, should win this elections. If not, Buhari's experience will be a child's play. The south will suffer greatly under Atiku.
Either of them should have it ...... Power must return to the south for the continued stability of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by 4gunners(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Africum:

The man is something else....... Saying one thing to the northerns and the opposite to the southerners
It’s the effrontery to even contest for me. In a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria, why should a Fulani man replace another Fulani man. Okowa and his cohorts should be retired from politics totally.
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2022
4gunners:
It’s the effrontery to even contest for me. In a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria, why should a Fulani man replace another Fulani man. Okowa and his cohorts should be retired from politics totally.
It does not seem like Atiku loves Nigeria
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Timatayo1: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Yes nothing bad here... Let Tinubu say yoruba need him and let obi say ibo need him I see nothing bad in that speech
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Curious345: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Timatayo1:
Yes nothing bad here... Let Tinubu say yoruba need him and let obi say ibo need him I see nothing bad in that speech
absolutely nothing bad with the speech ...

Tinubu doesn't even have the SW same way atiku has the north
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by 489akinrinnola: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmmm......Hmmmmm.........
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:
absolutely nothing bad with the speech ...

Tinubu doesn't even have the SW same way atiku has the north
Lols...... You talked about the north as if it's one entity..... Which north does he have exactly?
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Curious345: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
herkeem:

Lols...... You talked about the north as if it's one entity..... Which north does he have exactly?
all of north of course .Fulani Hausa particularly
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:
all of north of course .Fulani Hausa particularly
Not all Hausa Fulani are supporting him not to talk about all the North
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Curious345: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2022
herkeem:

Not all Hausa Fulani are supporting him not to talk about all the North
Jesus .. the Hausa Fulani are majority in the north .

Shettima is kanuri, they are are a minority , and there are christain tribes in the north whose population triples that of the entire kanuri in the north ..
.so tinubu will definitely not win the north .. atiku is fulani and he will naturally appeal to Hausa voters ..

Please wake up
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Jesus .. the Hausa Fulani are majority in the north .

Shettima is kanuri, they are are a minority , and there are christain tribes in the north whose population triples that of the entire kanuri in the north ..
.so tinubu will definitely not win the north .. atiku is fulani and he will naturally appeal to Hausa voters ..

Please wake up
Be deceiving yourself o
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Curious345: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2022
herkeem:

Be deceiving yourself o

Ok Mr Hakeem...but here is a note of warning , if because of ehtnic and religious sentiments , you take Nigeria down a wrong road , we will not forgive you ooo..
.you remember how you campaigned violently for Buhari in 2015, and despite all his glaring shortcomings you and MC oluomo still rigged for him in 2019 and then he unleashed the dragon (pardon sisquo) on you and your children..

If you try it again with tinubu , it wil consume you ooo
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by backtovillage: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Lopsidedness pro max.
Na southerners no get sense.
Benue ,kogi, plateau and kwara dey in da box for Southern candidate
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Ok Mr Hakeem...but here is a note of warning , if because of ehtnic and religious sentiments , you take Nigeria down a wrong road , we will not forgive you ooo..
.you remember how you campaigned violently for Buhari in 2015, and despite all his glaring shortcomings you and MC oluomo still rigged for him in 2019 and then he unleashed the dragon (pardon sisquo) on you and your children..

If you try it again with tinubu , it wil consume you ooo
Lols Oga curious why do you think am campaigning for Tinubu...... I thought we are talking about the blunder of Atiku here
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mynd44 this is a front page material
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
so what exactly were people expecting him to say to this core northern audience?
do you expect him to be saying vote for a southerner or just vote for anybody? of course, definitely he has to sell himself to the north, i have been saying this since last year, the battle for this election is in the north, anyone that can win the north will win the presidency, we are all alive when even Buhari made worse comments than this, so why all the noise?
the same thing tinubu will say if he is in Ibadan or Lagos state, he will tell his people not to vote for a Hausa man and that it is the turn of Yoruba people,is that not equally as bad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta / PDP Spent Over 400bn On Presidential Election – Dino Melaye / Harrison Gwamnishu Addresses The Issue Of Wether He Is Igbo Or Not - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.