Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45969 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
nurexg:

@Easybaby

u are ugly to prove me wrong upload your pic here

if you want me to date you grin grin grin grin grin
A trial will convince confused you . . . .you check my profile cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
wow

you are rite i am already fallen.

But sorri i am single but comitted wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
nurexg:

Ifact all the Nairaland girls are ugly grin

To prove me wrong you can post your your pic, if you comment without your pic then you are first ugly lady to post grin grin grin grin

haba nurexg! that one harsh na!  you sef know say fine chicks dey nairaland! anyway! you sef post ya pix make we see
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ono(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
If I could, I'd rather go for:

Naijacutee.

But I know I can't.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
na my pix be this!!!! how you check life? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
@sandykoko

haba you wan cry for me if i post my pic here. and they begin to rush wetin u go say" i no get your time again" grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
nurexg:

wow

you are rite i am already fallen.

But sorri i am single but comitted wink

LMAO . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
nurexg:

@sandykoko

haba you wan cry for me if i post my pic here. and they begin to rush wetin u go say" i no get your time again" grin grin

ehn ehn
so wetin go make me cry na?
abi your pix woooooowooooooooo!

me sef i no get ya time! e be like say you been post me ya pic, make i post am for you since you no want post am
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
sandykoko:

me sef i no get ya time! e be like say you been post me ya pic, make i post am for you since you no want post am

i can wait to see it woooooooooooooooo

@ Easybaby

you sound like militia she be our sister
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by jaso1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
una get association? wowo grop of company.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
jas_o:

una get association? wowo grop of company.

u wan be MD/CEO or Chairman ehn!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
forms are on sale
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
i go sign and seal am!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
ONE LOVE.
KEEP US TOGETHER
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mystikal(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
Snazzy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
mystikal:

Snazzy

whats all these noices about snazzy?
is she that beautiful?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by asanga(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
snazzy is delectable, I"ll go 4 her.mail me snazzy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
I'l date d following pple if they'l accept my humble plea! kiss

iice
gamine
mukina2
thoniaslim
ikamefa
acidrop
kitaun
wifeypenth
douzy
kachikapor
whitelexi
tafari

. . . . . . . . pls dont say im being selfish. . . . im only expressing my innermost desires grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
Creamish:

I'l date d following people if they'l accept my humble plea! kiss

iice
gamine
mukina2
thoniaslim
ikamefa
acidrop
kitaun
wifeypenth
douzy
kachikapor
whitelexi
tafari

. . . . . . . . please don't say im being selfish. . . . im only expressing my innermost desires grin
thats sounds more like sunny ade's family congregation
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
which one concern my love life with sunny ade?

nwayz. . . .im still waiting for my grants! kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
i love you back kiss creamish next time you decide to run away tell me o angry tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
I PROMISE never ever to do dat again.

on dat note. . . . i think u shuld know i might be off for a while again cos its quite hectic here and i dont have dat much time to spend on a system. . . cry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
Creamish:

I PROMISE never ever to do that again.

on that note. . . . i think u shuld know i might be off for a while again because its quite hectic here and i don't have that much time to spend on a system. . .   cry

you had better kiss

ok now i know . .i wil ltell Iice cheesy cuz she was ready to beat you grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
shocked shocked yeepaaaa!!! where she de? make i begin dodge!!!! i not fit shiver oooo!!!! grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
well she dey for my basement . .dey practice how to wounjure you grin grin i don call am beg am for you . .she say , unless you settle am grin she say like big notes grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
Shey na big notes? I go buy many many big notes (exercise books) for am! tongue

Gotta run gurl. . . c ya later! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
you dey crase grin

takia o . .rest well cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
hmmmn, i see
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
wetin you see? undecided kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
mukina2:

i love you back . . . . . . .

this
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
toshmann:

this

haa na . .she's a friend na nothing else kiss

you r my heart kiss wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
ok kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.