Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45715 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sexytruth0(f): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2007
Have not seen you. But I need a guy that is just as hot as I am, which I have not seen yet undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by phenomenon(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2007
cool
Interestin. . . . . . . grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2007
try me out, maybe you are in the right thread undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Shaunscot(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2007
Sexytruth0:

Have not seen you. But I need a guy that is just as hot as I am, which I have not seen yet undecided
If you are as HOT as you claim to be, then why don't u have a pic on your profile? tongue
Anyway,IF I were to make a list,then here it is(In no particular order.
Ne4real - Cos she looks cute on her profile
BabyOsisi-Cos she seems to have a good sense of humoue
Caradona-Cos she is bitter about guys and Id have loved to show her that not all guys are the same
BlkRaven- Cos she just might be as cute as Raven Baxter in 'THats so Raven'
BabyGlow-Maybe being a virgin at 28 might portray a little preservation but I wouldnt want to open a lady's legs and confront cobwebs(or even spyrogyra) hence I struck her out.
Having said all that,Everbright How far now? wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2007
lol easy easy, no rush
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sexytruth0(f): 1:10am On Aug 23, 2007
I don't have to prove anything to people that I don't know tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2007
please don't prove anything, live the prove
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2007
but come.

What's with all the encryption sexytruth

Reveal thyself and set all we men free grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2007
she no get anytin to prove, make una go sleep
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sexytruth0(f): 1:26am On Aug 23, 2007
honeric01:

she no get anytin to prove, make una go sleep

I'll date you grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sanrima(f): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2007
@ enitan2002
chyke and chat up all the nland sis them abi? even if one been want to accept now wey u don begin dey mention names and the ba na wah ohh bros so na so u dey busy dey be name no come dey how u think say she go come accept? grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Shaunscot(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2007
doyin13:

but come.

What's with all the encryption sexytruth

Reveal thyself and set all we men free grin
Who dey bondage before?
Sexytruth0:

I'll date you grin
You don use reverse psychology catch date abi?Say it as it is, You no try at all.
sanrima:

@ enitan2002
chyke and chat up all the nland sis them abi? even if one been want to accept now wey u don begin dey mention names and the ba na wah ohh bros so na so u dey busy dey be name no come dey how u think say she go come accept? grin cheesy tongue tongue
Free the guy abi u dey interested
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm. i already have a date but if i didnt i would probably have dated this guy, his name starts with an o and ends with a p grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by wumwum007(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2007
na wah oh u guys are really having fun here thats good. i wont mind any goodlooking angel
one love
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dumsy(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2007
you guys am really new on this stuff,i hope am not about to scare interested friends.can i pls have your ads pls. Lest i forget ,any free guy to date can gety through to me. wink cool cool cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by magneto(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2007
@topic

well, man-eater it is, as long as she promises to eat me only piece by piece! grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tammyT: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2007
@seun001

You have nothing to fear. I am a 'she' not a 'he'. cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmm. i already have a date but if i didnt i would probably have dated this guy, his name starts with an o and ends with a p grin
droppie, i no d person oo. . but i no go burst for here sha. . grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
Nairaland members? None.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Veracious(f): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
***opens door   peeps in*** , am just passing by,but i hope to come back soon  ***walks out  catwalking with a smile on ***
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Configur(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2007
NONE.Friends is enough
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by luckia(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
WELL FROM THE POST OR SAY BOARD OF NAIRALAND DIRECTORS, I TAKE LIKE A HOME TO SHARE IDEAS AND GET FILTERED BETTER IDEA, BUT WHEN IT COME TO LOVE , THIS IS A DIFFERENT WORLD ON ITS OWN, because MANY SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "LOVE" THAT MUCH, BUT, I GUESS YOU NEED A WIFY URGENTLY, LISTEN JUST TRY MEETING WITH ONE WITH A RECOMMENDABLE PERCENTAGE IN YOUR LIKE AND GO FOR SOME DATE, START UP FRIENDSHIP, POLISH IT, KEEP THE RESPECT, MAKE THE TWO, ONE, AND IF IT WORKS OUT YOU CAN KICK FROM THERE.

REMEMBER, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, AND NOTE THIS THAT SOME PERSONS CAN HIDE THIER CHARACTER FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS, SO PLAY WITH THE STRATEGY AND HAVE PATIENT MAKING THE RELATIONSHIP PERMANENT FOR THE REST OF LIFE,

DEFINATION OF MARRIAGE IS PATIENT AND LOVE,

JUST A SUGGESTION,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by kulaShaker(f): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
sorry none for now, never say never wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2007
if you say never say never

dont you know you done said never twice
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by kulaShaker(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
never mind what i say respond to the topic mister
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
you people will kill me with laughter cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Piddo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Only one person springs to mind, "Simply Me", That woman is Haittt!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ifact all the Nairaland girls are ugly grin

To prove me wrong you can post your ur pic, if you comment without ur pic then you are first ugly lady to post grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gamine(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
these pple have hijacked this thread embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Gamine

u are ugly cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
your trick no work  tongue. . . .try another trick tongue tongue . . . .you don't even have your pic, age, id, tongue tongue  . . .are you lagbaja cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Easybaby

u are ugly to prove me wrong upload ur pic here

if you want me to date you grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.