Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45970 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tkb417(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ easybabe
easy with ur grammar. i was begining to fall for you but your " didnt you attended english class" put me off.
where is militia? shes the most controversial on nairaland. please, someone appeal to her to come back ooo
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
Creamish:

Shey na big notes? I go buy many many big notes (exercise books) for am! tongue

Gotta run girl. . . c ya later! wink

creamish shocked shocked u are bak grin but hw can u be bak and not holla at ur girlfriend. newaiz its so good 2 c u. abeg ur request is granted jare
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by cutegalaxy(m): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2007
This is very funny, where are their pics? No pics no date! lol
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2007
this is ur first post, y dont u say something that does not highlight the purpose of ur signing up for this forum, some suggestions will be saying hi
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2007
waka pass je je cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mellow(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2007
watching wit a lipsrsealed[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ladydibia(f): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2007
Too much for one man. I haven't seen the ANGEL yet.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mellow(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2007
Too much for 1 but not enough for 2[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2007
thoniaslim
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2007
ofcourse that babe is fyn
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by otuonye(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2007
@ everyone!

I'm surprised! No one even mentioned my name. Abi, I no fine? Or, wetin happen? Babes for this nairaland no wan focus on fine guy. Why?
angry angryangryangryangry

Please holla "Jojo" if you are on my side!

And yes! I can read your mind. Some people are saying that I am advertising myself. Anyway, that one na your concern. Any babe dey interested in Jojo, please holla

JOJO
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2007
o'boy that thing wey dey ya profile na ya picture? o'boy e be like sayna somalia you dey o. abeg nairaland people make una try give my man food make him chop 1st.

and guy try remove that picture from ya profile ASAP.
chei, e go better sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by iice(f): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin NL go no kill me! grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
tkb417:

@ easybabe
easy with your grammar. i was begining to fall for you but your " didnt you attended english class" put me off.
where is militia? shes the most controversial on nairaland. please, someone appeal to her to come back ooo

pls, don't fall for me . . .fall for yourself . . . BTW . . .did you attend English class? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
@toshmann

at least my guy still put im pic.

U wey dey hide behind Arsenal insignia.

Anyway at least you got a good heart for the poor grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by aloib(f): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
toshmann:

o'boy that thing wey dey ya profile na ya picture? o'boy e be like sayna somalia you dey o. abeg nairaland people make una try give my man food make him chop 1st.

and guy try remove that picture from ya profile ASAP.
chei, e go better sad

mo gbeeeeeeeeeeeee, seee illegal tackling, please leave the field now, * hands him red crd
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mellow(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
You just said so.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nekilala(f): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hi guys,
Im newat this so plsssssssssssss don't crucify me.
As per this topic though,i think our belief system about the concept called 'LOVE' is really whopped!(no thanks to soap operas,
The truth is before you can say yu truly luv sum1,it comes about by interaction,companionship,arguements,physical attraction,emotional and spiritual compatibility.All these(which are just a few) are what makes yu come to the conclusive truth that yu r in luv with 'that one person'.But this is my opinon,
So,in answering this question guys,look out for these thing b4 yu can really say yu l;ove
what do yu think
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shockreaction(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
Fall in love? No.

Date? Yes. There are a few possibilities.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
nekilala:

Hi guys,
I'm newat this so plsssssssssssss don't crucify me.
As per this topic though,i think our belief system about the concept called 'LOVE' is really whopped!(no thanks to soap operas,
The truth is before you can say yu truly love someone,it comes about by interaction,companionship,arguements,physical attraction,emotional and spiritual compatibility.All these(which are just a few) are what makes yu come to the conclusive truth that yu r in love with 'that one person'.But this is my opinon,
So,in answering this question guys,look out for these thing before yu can really say yu l;ove
what do yu think

I knew it . . . That's how jambite used to behave! cheesy grin
Anyway, you are wellcome! . . and you have right to say your opinion . . .and we have right to reject your opinion! cheesy grin tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
as if this person above is not a 'jambite' too undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2007
And as if this person above is a carry-over! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
Delords:

Knowing that your profile is truly what it is, would have made this topic simple to answer, but most of us either don't have a picture on our profile or posted fake info, how about your coming out of the covers and create a complete/sincere profile of yourself at www.freewemeet.com and let me reply to this topic correctly, though the design/search format on Nairaland will also make it difficult to browse through all your profiles'

Some claim to be male while they are female angry some aged 64 while they are 24 shocked, so how best can one know if its ok to truly date you

Here is my profile http://www.freewemeet.com/?L=users.profile&id=1 you can have yours its so simple

ol'boy do we have to scream spam b4 u mellow down!we don hear ok.abeg
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
oya, contestants apply to be DELORD'S wifey. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
lol why oyo?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
emmm, delords, never mind that pic o. I have gone through a lot. I am a widow with 11 children. still wanna meet me?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2007
@snazzydawn

even if na 20 children, I still tender my application grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
Emmm, I am a reverend sister o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2007
Then you get the power to make many men shout 'Jesus is Lord'

grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2007
well, I still maintain LAYI
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
Well wherever LAYI is

he must be mumbling 'Jesus is Lord' grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin well, he is doing just fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.