Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby (2611 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by eyinjuege: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Your girl's father was on nairaland a few weeks ago, saying he will take his daughter away and leave your child with you
You have to continue feeding the child formula na, till the mother is OK.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by SavageBoy: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
This op na waste I swear.

You no get work, you dey sleep with woman. How you take get erection sef??

And even the thing wey you type up there, you no fit use even one punctuation mark. Something is truly wrong with you undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by MufasaLion: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Terminator0x0:

My mum is trying her best but the baby is not cooperating she don't want milk or foods she want breast milk

The baby will get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by fyzaila: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
What if the baby's mother died due to you and your parents lack of good medical care? Wouldn't you and your parents still take care of the baby? Imagine your efontry in thinking on confronting the girls father.

He is taking care of his daughter you ma take care of your own daughter. Shebi to knack without condom they sweet you? Did you even finish Secondary school at all? For you too have written all that post without punctuation marks or paragraph.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Terminator0x0:
please beg him for me to have mercy on the innocent baby who needs her mother
If something happens to that baby, it will be on your head. You better get serious with taking care of your child and do all you have to. undecided

According to you, the mother is sick. So you actually expect her to have to handle the baby at the same time? You dey alright so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by seanwilliam(m): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

We always blame girls on yansh closing.

How much is condom ?

We should start training our boys to know the kind of homes they come from .
you can’t put all the blame on the boy!

Why didn’t she insist on condom too? After it’s consensual sex , so they both should share the blame , I’m very sure if na money they one give dem now , u no go talk like that o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by seanwilliam(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2022
@op, pls next time use contraception or condom, I know raw sex is sweet but trust me, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages especially if you’re not financially ready. Now man up and take up the responsibility. Trust me you will survive and one day you’ll look back and give thanks to God. Every man has one or two things to battle in life no matter what, you can’t be too careful too so I’m not putting 100% blame on you. Fight your battle and conquer it.Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by MisterMan123456: 2:08am On Oct 16, 2022
The answer to your problem is simple. Stop giving the baby girl 'my boy milk'. Give her 'my girl milk'.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by frozen70(f): 4:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Terminator0x0:
I got my girlfriend pregnant I accepted the responsibility I am not financially buoyant I am not doing anything for now my parents have assisted us with the little they could it wasn't sufficient because my girlfriend was sick after delivering my parents have tried until all the money was finished my dad said he have to contact her father to tell him about her daughter health problem because if anything happens without her father knowledge he can arrest us my dad contacted him he sent his brothers to pick her alone without the baby it is 3 weeks ago my parents are pleading with her father to please come collect the baby she is crying a lot she refuse to drink my boy milk and she is getting sick they said they will assit her with whatever they can but he refused we have tried everything to calm the baby and it is not working we are scared to loose her we don't know what to do again I know he hate me so much but he cant punish the innocent baby for my mistakes the man is here please beg him for me to have mercy on the innocent baby who needs her mother

Honestly, you and your family should look after that child

Your mum have been a mother before and she should look after that child

We have motherless children, they survived on feeding with infant formulars so your child should be able to survive

Your girl father have taken his daughter and left your daughter for you because he can't also look after his sick daughter and look after an infant without having enough money

At this point let every one take care of his daughter

The man hates you and he doesn't want anything to do with you at least for now

Your dad did well to inform the man about the situation and he has done well to take his daughter and leave your own daughter for you

His reason is that, by the time you finish nursing that child, you will think twice before sleeping with another girl to get her pregnant

But if you really need her, then go and hustle and do her marriage properly and let's see if he will still reject you

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Ganjafama(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2022
James289:
give her ogbono soup and semo
You people take everything as a joke. This is why I love quora . You get very matured response there.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by ahnie: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2022
I think a man once complained about this same boy last month.

How Dem dey always locate themselves to nairaland still de surprise me

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2022
If you are young and aren't stable with life issues, have sex with hoes only.. hoes not girlfriends. Infact don't even keep any girl friend. It's hard but it's the best thing to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by TheboyGhost(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Here is what you will do !!!

Get your people together and go to the girls house, pay for for her traditional rites and everything will be fine baba!!!

Just Traditional Rites in the village will sort a lot of things for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Mindlog: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
ahnie:
I think a man once complained about this same boy last month.

How Dem dey always locate themselves to nairaland still de surprise me

The "man" and the "boy" is the same person. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by LadySarah: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ganjafama:
You people take everything as a joke. This is why I love quora . You get very matured response there.

Its not a joke actually.My last two sons refused infant milk totally,we struggled with breast milk only till 6 mths until several women advised me to start him on okra or ogbono soups (infused with blended fish and crayfish)with swallows ;

The first day I fed him,he ate like someone that's been denied food for a long time.Even my husband was amazed .

From then I would always have soups in my baby bag even during outingsgrin
So when my 3rd son started the drama again,I just knew what to do.

All my baby cereals,infant milk etc were given out .

If the mom was dead,they'd take care of her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by NoToPile: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
You guys can try SMA gold babies seem to love it.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by ahnie: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mindlog:

The "man" and the "boy" is the same person. cheesy
Somtin is fishing.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Victoria938(f): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Start making pap for her, grind soya beans, groundnuts and crayfish separately and be adding to the pap each time you want to make it for her. When she's 6 months introduce complete Tom Brown, try giving her family foods too like rice, semo, amala with draw soup, if she likes it then be making for her her in light quantity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Foodqueen(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
All these your stories will not hold water.

U have your mother and sisters to take care of your baby.

Children that loss their parents survives with relatives.

U just want the girl to come back to continue giving u free kpekus...

Don't blackmail her with the innocent little girl
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Foodqueen:
All these your stories will not hold water. U have your mother and sisters to take care of your baby. Children that loss their parents survives with relatives. U just want the girl to come back to continue giving u free kpekus...
Don't blackmail her with the innocent little girl
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by eteebanky1: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
I feel like giving you hot slap op, why having sex without condom when you know you're broke and won't be financially buoyant anytime pregnancy occur

Foolish boys, na person like you dy spoil this Nigeria for us, population problems in Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
But how do you expect the mother to be able to take care of the child if she's sick
Terminator0x0:
I got my girlfriend pregnant I accepted the responsibility I am not financially buoyant I am not doing anything for now my parents have assisted us with the little they could it wasn't sufficient because my girlfriend was sick after delivering my parents have tried until all the money was finished my dad said he have to contact her father to tell him about her daughter health problem because if anything happens without her father knowledge he can arrest us my dad contacted him he sent his brothers to pick her alone without the baby it is 3 weeks ago my parents are pleading with her father to please come collect the baby she is crying a lot she refuse to drink my boy milk and she is getting sick they said they will assit her with whatever they can but he refused we have tried everything to calm the baby and it is not working we are scared to loose her we don't know what to do again I know he hate me so much but he cant punish the innocent baby for my mistakes the man is here please beg him for me to have mercy on the innocent baby who needs her mother
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
That baby is his child too and the least he could do is help the mother in looking after him or her while the mother is still sick.

Don't add a burden on a sick person.
SeniorMan715:
Carry the baby go drop for their house that man foolish
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Keep trying, the baby will eventually adjust.
Terminator0x0:

My mum is trying her best but the baby is not cooperating she don't want milk or foods she want breast milk
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by satandeterrible: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
I got my girlfriend pregnant I accepted the responsibility I am not financially buoyant I am not doing anything for now

The bolded is what I find really hard to understand about some boys

A broke foolish guy with a sharp dick will only bring misery to himself and those around him.

Now the poor girl is traumatized and sick while your parents are struggling to feed and carter for you and the baby .

Let the sick girl rest and be taken care of in her father's house since your family is incapable of taking care of her.

Leave the girl's father alone to concentrate on nursing his daughter back to health and on her feet.

Babies without mothers survive. Your mother is alive let her take care of the baby.

That baby and your parents need money.

Get your lazy bum up and hit the streets !

You are a disgusting and stupid animal.

Why did the broke poor and wretched girl open her diseased legs for him?

Why is the girl poor, miserable and stupid enough not to use female condoms?
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by PattyMike(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Terminator0x0:

Kini. Give am Nan joor it’s 2,850 here. My baby gal is two months and she takes it sometimes make the mama for rest. Give that baby formula, na ur pikin face am squarely that man no go help u train ur pikin. If he want only his daughter and the gal still dey him side it means she sef don tire for the kind life wey she Dey live with you. A real mother will not be away from her baby for such a long time, if na to fly fence she for don come back since. U better buckle up and take care of that baby gal. It’s obvious u can’t offer both mum and baby at least a decent life for now, so kuku focus on the baby forget the mama for now Abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by BigCowHornn: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Terminator0x0:

Hmmm, so you were the one that man was complaining bitterly about? With your dick you just brought disaster to all.
Better man up, the girl is not coming back, the parent made himself quiet clear.... you take care of you child and he his.

I was in your shoes about 2 months ago. I visited an aunt in another state and she brought a lovely 19 year old girl from their church for me to marry.... she didn't say consider ooo. The girls father is an elder in the church so no nonsense allowed ni.

Aunty go go work, my cousin go go work, only me go dey house from morning till evening and the girl go come cook and talk with me make we get to know each other better abi?
Took me 3 days to collect that virginity then kept collecting for a week before i return to base.

Two months later my phone ring... girl say she get belle and everybody wan kill her.

I called the old man direct and told him firmly to stop with the beating that the child is mine and i will marry the girl with full respect. I went down there that weekend to straighten things out.
Full traditional marriage na December. No rush cos i want the girl to stay with her experienced mom till birth to avoid what your girl is going through.

Bros, today my girl is well pampered by her folks cos someone is paying all the bills
Your case is the opposite.

Money talks, bullshit must walks...

Go and get a job. Until you do any time you are Hot buy a cold sachet of pure water and stick your dick in it till it calms the fuvk down. That little nigger is destroying lives all around you.

As for the kid, take her to a motherless babies home or just leave her at the door of a church before she dies.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by aisha1314(f): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terminator0x0:

While I commend you for not abandoning her and the child like many young men would have done, if you knew you were not financially stable enough to support a child then you should have used condoms and made sure your girlfriend was on some form of contraceptive.
You need to find a job even if it's just a small one like maybe working as a houseboy, helping to pound yam and wash plates in a buker or eatery, a salesboy job etc. You can't keep depending on your parents to help you guys out. It's your child so it's your's and your girlfriend's responsibility, not your parent's.
I'm sure your girlfriend's father will allow her to come back to you and your child once she's feeling better. He probably just wants to be sure that she gets the medical attention she needs since your own parents can't provide that for her. If the baby is getting sick or not eating I suggest you take it to the hospital. Or maybe try a different kind of formula?
All this unwanted pregnancy troubles could easily be avoided if people could just be more responsible about safe sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Terminator0x0: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
aisha1314:

While I commend you for not abandoning her and the child like many young men would have done, if you knew you were not financially stable enough to support a child then you should have used condoms and made sure your girlfriend was on some form of contraceptive.
You need to find a job even if it's just a small one like maybe working as a houseboy, helping to pound yam and wash plates in a buker or eatery, a salesboy job etc. You can't keep depending on your parents to help you guys out. It's your child so it's your's and your girlfriend's responsibility, not your parent's.
I'm sure your girlfriend's father will allow her to come back to you and your child once she's feeling better. He probably just wants to be sure that she gets the medical attention she needs since your own parents can't provide that for her. If the baby is getting sick or not eating I suggest you take it to the hospital. Or maybe try a different kind of formula?
All this unwanted pregnancy troubles could easily be avoided if people could just be more responsible about safe sex.

Thank you you are right it was a mistake we would have avoided by using condoms but we were young and naive we had faith in pulled out method it fails us we have learn the lesson we should not repeat again I am seeking for job I am not happy seeing my mum struggling to provide for me and my baby I know she is not her responsibility I pray things will be fine for me soon so I will be able to provide for her with my own money ysday my sister bought lactogen and cerelac she has drank 75ml only she don't want to drink again today she want it in her cerelac but not in bottle the good thing is we have introduced the foods we adult eat she likes it better than pap we will stick to adult foods and cerelac
Re: My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby by Advision: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terminator0x0:

I am seeking for job I deserve it but the baby doesn't deserve she doesn't know anything

Keep pushing to help the child and keep your home...I dont know what your exact circumstances it but many are truggling in Nigeria not because they are lazy or dumb...its just a hard country , no thanks to its leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof / Please Help A Sister As Her Marriage Is About To Crashed / The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.