Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country (25563 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Curious345: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
A sleeping atiku is better than a million BATS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Aify147(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mumu.. we are wiser now. 2022 no be 2015 and 2019. You all joined hands with Tinubu to bring in this disaster of a Buhari.. never again will the affliction come the third time

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oga goan restore peace and unity in your party first before swearing on restoring peace to over 30 states in the country undecided

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by delpee(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Talking to new born babes perhaps. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Olaolex: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oloriburuku ole

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Benresmy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doI7vKkk2N8
Atiku Abubakar at the Interactive Session organised by the Arewa Joint Committee at the Arewa House Auditorium, Kaduna.

Be deceiving ur self Atiku grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
chokekachy:

Atiku Abubakar at the Interactive Session organised by the Arewa Joint Committee at the Arewa House Auditorium, Kaduna.
Keep ur swear to Almighty God to your self.
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by ukaface(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Security isn't just the only problem we're facing in Nigeria.
Do more Swearingen as regards other sectors.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Curious345: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
Keep ur swear to Almighty God to your self.
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
no he is not

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Curious345: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
ukaface:
Security isn't just the only problem we're facing in Nigeria.
Do more Swearingen as regards other sectors.
security is number one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by zumbigbo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
You cannot even secure your bladder sef! Polthieficians
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Allisgud: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oh he even know we don't believe him
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Curious345: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Someone that abandoned his wife and children in Europe is assuring security tell that to fools and janjanweed clowns
a sleeping atiku is better than a million BATS

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by ukaface(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Curious345:
security is number one
so number 2-100, ain't important?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Doyou2019: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
They'll say and do all manner of things just to gain the masses votes and then start giving excuse upon excuse after looting the country wealth. No be Nigerian politicians again?

How e go do am, Atiku no go ever talk.
At least Sowore mentioned getting mercenaries involved and we've heard how Peter Obi wants to go about this problem. But you see ThiefnuThieku ehn? These ones no get anything for head to help Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Curious345: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
ukaface:
so number 2-100, ain't important?
once security is solved others will fall in place

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by zinaunreal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by kingthreat(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Someone that abandoned his wife and children in Europe is assuring security tell that to fools and janjanweed clowns

The Igbo wife and child abandoned him. His other 27 children are in full support of him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Kennitrust(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Desperation
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by etebjohn: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
All of you there clapping boom dey una head
chokekachy:

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by jchioma: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol. I'll not take you serious until you can swear by the gods of our land with administered oaths taken by native doctors. Then you can do anyhow and die anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by just2endowed: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Says someone that deleted a tweet about Deborah's murder.... If you like, believe him

Omo the guy should nt be trusted at all.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by hotseat: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
So says the desperate Dubai Landlord!

If he likes let him swear to Sango, Amadioha, Allah or whatever, Atiku is a usurper and should be parking his bag and baggage to relocate back to Dubai where he has safely lodged his family members only for him to use other less fortunate Nigerians to do his dirty jobs for his selfish ambition!

#NoToPDP!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by anonimi: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
zumbigbo:
You cannot even secure your bladder sef! Polthieficians

You must be talking about the shaky shaky peepooing Emilokan ThiefNuibu who wants to do Yar’Adua 2007 again.
God forbid BaThing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Indispensable85(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
The one you promised Wike as regards Ayu have you fulfilled it? Nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
They have started again making empty promises as usual, we are wise now Atiku should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Emptiness without content as usual.... I swear, I pledge, I swear, I swear.......
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Doyou2019: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
They'll say and do all manner of things just to gain the masses votes and then start giving excuse upon excuse after looting the country wealth. No be Nigerian politicians again?

How e go do am, Atiku no go ever talk.
At least Sowore mentioned getting mercenaries involved and we've heard how Peter Obi wants to go about this problem. But you see ThiefnuThiefku ehn? These ones no get anything for head to help Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by observanc1: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
this time you have not seen anything? Or u just booking space.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by onuman: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
But Atiku was a SUPER VP and could have stopped Sani Yerima, the then governor of Zamfara state, from spreading the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states between 1999-2001.

Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, cutting out the hands of thieves;
stoning blasphemers (like the girl in Sokoto) to death; (Atiku did not condemn the stoning death of the Sokoto student).

Atiku as president for Nigeria means more subtle Jihad getting waged on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct / Kidnap Merchants Sponsor Operations, Collect Ransom, Pay Kidnappers Token Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.