Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country (25561 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by sofeo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sign of a desperado!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by DARLYNBOI: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
ATIKU SAY HIM GO ENSURE SAY ALL THE MOSQUITOES GO VANISH FROM EVEEY HOUSE IF UNA VOTE FOR HIM O

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by kaywhy09(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Haha!

Alright formula

That trick don't work no more.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by ukaface(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Curious345:
once security is solved others will fall in place
Really??
Are you Atiku's PA
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Acidosis(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only Wike understands this man. Atiku will come to the south and f00l everyone with his unity lines, then go to the north to play partisan politics. His tweets about Deborah was OK until the north came for him. Baba remembered that blood is thicker than water.

I hope Wike will be man enough to complete what he's started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by joro10: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abeg shift i won vomit embarassed
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Drbarmes(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Millenuim:
In other words, you will call your boys to order
Perhaps he know something about the insecurity. It is well
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by R0LL0N(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ha mama desperate (Aloma) con see your papa desperate here o. So na u dey sponsor bokoharam and unknown gun men. How can someone be swearing in God name to achieve 100 percent result in tackling security. DSS should arrest this man please. Enough of fabus
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by otipoju(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
I swear to you Atiku, only a Nigerian will rule Nigeria.

Until the day that a Nigerian rules in another African country, being the population and economic giant of Africa, no foreigner will rule in Nigeria.

Obasanjo realised that your parental background was not Nigerian and ensured you did not succeed him.

Na the new tactic be this?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
All aspirants are giving promises, but Atiku's own is different

Apart from the fact that he has the capacity to do everything he said

Atiku has all his promises and position perfectly documented in his book

You could hold him for it, even generation to come will read it and evaluate

Apc mustn't rule nigeria in 2023, and the only way to avoid it is through PDP Atiku

Nigeria might not easily become Europe or USA, but it will be better under Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by ipobarethieves: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
sad undecided LIES.We dnt want another ANCESTOR to RUIN us.We have had ENUF angry angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by iezeiyida(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Says someone who I have not seen criticising the bloodsucking Fulani herdsmen because many of them are rearing his millions of cattle. You can't fight injustice and insecurity when you don't bring justice to the table

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Nonsense barawo.

Thief.

In as much as i dislike Peter obi, i will pick him 3million times over this criminal.

Why do you dislike Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Very useless set of criminals. Its well
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by angelfallz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sir, just restructure Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by ipobarethieves: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
angry the same Cameroonian abandoned our DEBORAH.NO to another DONGOYARO
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by whitemand4(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Politicians don't respect God.They will even drag oga with him if they have the opportunity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Acidosis:
Only Wike understands this man. Atiku will come to the south and f00l everyone with his unity lines, then go to the north to play partisan politics. His tweets about Deborah was OK until the north came for him. Baba remembered that blood is thicker than water.

I hope Wike will be man enough to complete what he's started.

Atiku is the only aspirant that twit.

Atiku's handle can't be turn into a theatre of religious war

The action was taken for obvious security reasons

It might be advice from respected security services to take it down

I pray you open your mind to understand
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Haymus007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same old format na today??!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by YorubaSlur: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
If APC can give us a Muslim Muslim ticket, then why wouldn't PDP give a northerner ticket?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by SavageResponse(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Liar!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by benqo01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Our God is truly a merciful God if not ehn
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Stronghold91: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
atiku thief
go back to Cameron
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
lereinter:

Atiku is the only aspirant that twit.

Atiku's handle can't be turn into a theatre of religious war

The action was taken for obvious security reasons

It might be advice from respected security services to take it down

I pray you open your mind to understand

I will reluctantly accept your perspective.

Atiku was addressing a group of northerners today, instructing them to vote a northerner while hiding under pan Nigerian bla bla. How do you explain that? Should a unifier be seen saying such?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by lhordspy: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Why do you dislike Peter Obi?

His tribesmen. Very disrespectful, senseless group of hateful people filled with nothing but envy and hatred towards others.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doI7vKkk2N8
Atiku Abubakar at the Interactive Session organised by the Arewa Joint Committee at the Arewa House Auditorium, Kaduna.
no need, veteran failure and Dubai landlord. Barawo
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Billygee2u: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doI7vKkk2N8
Atiku Abubakar at the Interactive Session organised by the Arewa Joint Committee at the Arewa House Auditorium, Kaduna.
Desparado man, you can never be President of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Ak75: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
When?. Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages / Kayode Oso Resigns As Ekiti Commissioner / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.