Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President (15189 Views)

2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

I know you are forgetful dullllard that can never learn. So let me give you a refresher course... cheesy

Useless bastard! history is full of stories of your people's cowardly acts?

Today is the anniversary of the lekki toll gate massacre. When Tinubu was asked about his opinion on the massacre, this is what he has to say; " Those who suffered casaulties during the gunshots needs to answer some questions too. How are they there. How long where they there. What kind of characters are they".
Then Inspector Fashola found a camera at the lekki toll gate days later.

You have not answered my question. What has been Tinubu's response to fulani herdsmen killings in the SW? Useless fool. I guess if fulani herdsmen kill your father, you will blame your father. Bunch of lazy ass cowards!
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogoro guzzling luuunatic!!!

Tinubu is not yet president. How does his opinion matter in the scheme of things Will it change anything Why are you such a morronn

The Yorubas in power have handled the Fulani herdsmen issue - Amotekun formation. And it has worked wonders! cool

Ametokun that fulani herdsmen also kill? grin grin. Idiot!!!

His greed and selling out his own people to please his fulani masters is the major reason he can never be president of Nigeria.

And please, when did he start to believe in one Nigeria? Useless Fool!

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogoro guzzling luuunatic!

Show me just one instance where Fulani herdsmen have killed Amotekun. Just one!

Tinubu sold Yorubas in your pig head. angry

He is going to be your president... tongue

Now that i have shown you, do you now agree that you guys are cowards? Lying bastard!!!

They have turned you all to second class citizens in your own region.

Why didn't Tinubu condemn any fulani herdsmen killing in the SW? Because he is a slave to his fulani masters, just like you.

Even the police still shot at your useless Ametokun. grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Mrkindness: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Northern Muslims has never endorse any Nigerian for political office if not their own brothers but they will want others to vote them. From OBJ to GEJ they have never voted any southern Christian.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Such a jobless moronn!!! grin It has taken you 12 hours to come up with one case - highly contestable though. SR and PT are not always factual.

Even Nigerian soldiers get killed in battle. What matters most is who has the upper hand eventually. And Amotekun surely is. We are seeing results. cool

Police shot Amotekun In your pig head for sure. cheesy

The cowardly bastard and luuuunatic is you and your leaders that dare NOT set up anything like Amotekun grin

Tinubu's opinion doesn't matter. His men have done the needful. cool

Now he is changing mouth. Typical of his people. Very unstable in all their ways.

First, i am very busy. When i come on Nairaland and see your response, i reply you immediately.

Secondly, you challenged me to send you evidence of ametokun being killed by fulani herdsmen. You said "just one". I did. I gave you multiple sources (Sahara reporters, premium times, vanguard). Now, your problem is that I didn't reply on time? grin grin grin grin. Useless idiot.
Cowardly clowns!

Where is Sunday? Let him come back to Nigeria. I want to check something. grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are just an ogogoro guzzling luuuunatic! Even US soldiers die in battle. It does not change anything.

All your sources are unreliable online news outlets.

Sunday Igboho is chilling in Benin Republic until Tinubu becomes president. cool

And yes, you are a jobless luuunatic to be posting by 5:03am when you should be preparing for work. shocked

Hehehehe. Show me one former kwara governor that has denied he is Yoruba. I showed him. He changed narratives.

Show me just one ametokun that has been killed by fulani herdsmen. I showed him. He began convulsing. Zombie grin.

I'm supposed to be preparing for work by 5:03am? Lol. Foolish bastard. So you think everyone lives in that slump called lagos where all of you start preparing for work by 5am so as to beat traffic. Useless urchin!!!

Lagos has messed you up so badly that you now see preparing for work by 5am as normal. grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogogo guzzling luuunatic! grin

First, I never challenged you on the Kwara governors. Aside Saraki, no other governor has denied being Yoruba.

Second, as regards Amotekun, your news sources are unreliable... shocked

Doing Nairaland by 5:03am is the height of joblessness. Even if you are not preparing for work, you could be sleeping, praying, reading your Bible etc etc.

You must be a former 'militant' living on amnesty stipend... grin Ode! angry

grin grin grin grin. At least i am a former militant. I nor be coward like you. There is a saying that if you are in your house sleeping and someone comes to wake you and tell you that some people are coming to your House for a fight, just ask the person that woke you up what tribe the people are. If the person says Yoruba, just go back to your sleep. They are all mouth with no action.

You don't believe vanguard, Sahara reporters, premium times, even when these news outlets gave the names of the ametokun operative killed? I'm not surprised. Is that not why you are an ozuor! grin grin

Fulani herdsmen has really dealth with yoruba people Sha. Kai! Una don see shege for una masters hand. This master-slave relationship is just too much. grin grin

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode! I wrote 'militant' - the easy pseudonym for lazy entitled luuunatics from the Niger Delta like you. grin

What is the name of the Amotekun operative that was killed Any smart person knows online media outlets copy news from one another... grin

Fulani herdsmen are dealing with Yoruba people in your pig head for real... cheesy

grin grin grin. Even if the name is given to you, will you accept that fulai herdsmen have been killing yorubas for years? grin grin grin.

The dictionary definition of who a militant is what i am. We have used our militancy to pursue fulani herdsmen from the creeks all over the Niger Delta. grin.

The fulani herdsmen in the whole of the SW shouldn't be more than 20,000 but they have seriously dealt with you guys. grin

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Fulanis herdsmen are just dealing with SW in your pig head. Chai.

Anyways, Tinubu will be your president. Ogogoro guzzling luuunatics like you can go and die. cool

Fulani herdsmen will kill ordinary Yoruba people, kill the daughter of a prominent yoruba leader, even kill yoruba youths set up to tackle them.

This is so unfair! embarassed

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogoro guzzling luuunatic! Amotekun is doing well. cool

Go and bother about your oil wells that are in the hands of Yorubas and Fulanis while you get the crumbs... cheesy

How many of your coward brothers own oil blocks? grin ozuor!!!

Yoruba lives matter! embarassed

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogoro guzzling luuunatic! OPL is different from OML. Yorubas own 50% of the OMLs cool

Thousands of Yorubas have died in your pig head... cheesy

Useless fool! A fellow yoruba man said it, not me.

Yoruba lives matter! grin

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode! Who is the Yoruba man

Who is this clown?

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

And your pig head can't tell you that's an overexaggeration And that the killer herders too haven't been spared

Ozuor! grin. Over exaggeration? In the entire south, the SW has had the highest number of herdsmen killings. They kill you cowards like chicken. Even killed the daughter of a prominent yoruba leader and your "agbado lord" asked; "where are the cow"? Is evans a herdsman? He left the issue at hand and was asking stupid questions. That's the person you all want us to vote for? Stupid ethnic bigots!

A slave is a slave. Fulani slaves!!!
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ogogoro guzzling luuuunatic! That the killings in your side are not reported does not mean they don't happen. Your lives are worthless anyways.

From Odi massacre to MEND annihilation etc, you guys get killed by the state anyhow.

I don't have time to start giving you links where killer herders were massacred in the SW. embarassed NO TIME! cool

The whole world saw what Igboho did. OPC captured Wakili.

The killers of the Afenifere leader's daughters are standing trial. They will be killed. Amotekun has been formed. They are doing well.

You are the SLAVE that DARE NOT form your own Amotekun. grin

Do you know what 4,000 is Is the whole of your village up to 4,000 in population grin

TINUBU WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT

The killings in the SS is not reported because media houses are concentrated in lagos, but the killings in the middle belt are reported. Can't you see how foolish you sound. Give yourself a heavy knock on your head. Good boy! grin

Killed by the state? Lol. Militancy was rife here some years back so the military and "our boys" were both at the receiving end of the militancy. The military will tell you the number of men they lost in the Niger delta during those days.

Let's even assume, without conceding that we were unjustifiably killed by the state (some of the killings were triggered by the militants who attack and kill soldiers), how come non-state actors are killing you guys like rats? While we battle the state, you guys with all your supposed sophistication and alignment with the power at the centre, are still being killed by fulani herdsmen. Even your lord and savior, "the agbado master" has never bat an eyelid to Fulani herdsmen killings in the SW. Why? Because, just like many yorubas, he is a slave to the Fulanis.

Yoruba lives matter!

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are just a dumbo! Only a fraction of the killings in the middle belt are being reported. A genocide is ongoing there. I have access to news about killings that never make the regular news outlets.

Go and check. Buhari, Buba Marwa and top Fulanis angrily had to come and meet late Lam Adesina, former Oyo governor, when we turned on the killer herders. The massacre was to too much. They were threatening a reprisal in the north.
You are an uninformed dullarrrd. You can NEVER know. grin

Then Sunday Igboho recently routed Fulanis from parts of the SW. He sacked the Seriki Fulani and his co-travellers. He was doing well until some people wanted to use him for secession. That was his sin. embarassed
Again, as a moronn, you have forgotten so soon.

Then OPC arrested the notorious Iskilu Wakili. He should have been killed. Nevertheless, he is in detention and standing trial.
An ogogoro guzzling luuunatic like you cannot remember this.

Now, Amotekun has been formed and has been doing well. So many kidnappers have been neutralized. Victims have been rescued.
Hordes of strangers from the north are being intercepted in the SW here and there and sent back to where they are coming from.
You are just an iddioott if all these don't count for something in your pig head.

Terrain has saved you guys from the herders onlaught for those of you in the creeks. You cowards should open up your creeks by making them accessible by roads and see if Fulanis won't wipe you out.
Those on the dry ground have already been overrun by Fulanis. Traditional rulers have been kidnapped and killed. It's all over the news. People pay to access their farms in accessible areas.

To make up for the inaccessibility of the creeks by Fulani herders, your oil wells have been confiscated by Yorubas and Fulanis. And any attempt to grumble has been crushed by the Fulani military.
How can any sane person take Odi massacre and MEND destruction for granted. Even the Niger Delta Avengers were wiped out... grin
For every Nigerian soldier killed by militants, a whole village is wiped out... grin It still happened as recently as a month ago or thereabout. It was all over the news. And a dulllarrrd like you thinks that's fair play

True, Yoruba lives matter. Your lives are worthless. grin

TINUBU WILL DELIVER YOU FROM FULANI SLAVERY WHEN HE BECOMES YOUR PRESIDENT.

If not for Yorubas, can a Niger Deltan ever become president

Ungrateful bastardds!!! You want to support Atiku, another Fulani man, to replace Buhari. Slave!!! cheesy

Yen yen yen. Useless fool. Writing so much but saying nothing at all. So according to you, the killings in the middle belt is under reported, the killings in the SS is not reported, but killings in the SW is over reported/over estimated. Can't you see how foolish you sound? You have access to news of killings going on in the middle belt, but you have ignored the killings going on in your own backyard. But at least, you will agree with me that all these killings are happening under APC govt and no right thinking person should vote APC. But because you are a useless, foolish tribal bigot, you want us to vote Tinubu. God punish you there!

Sunday igboho was doing well? grin grin grin. Who betrayed him? The yorubas betrayed him! embarassed. Why did they betray him? So as to please their fulani masters? Where is Igboho now? In Benin republic! grin grin. Can he come back to Nigeria? No! grin.

The fulanis are hardly seen in the SS talkless of them killing us. grin. They killed the daughter of a prominent yoruba leader! Let that sink! Even some yorubas support the fulani herdsmen killings in the SW because of religious affiliation. This has been confirmed by some yoruba leaders. SW muslims are subservient to the Sultan and the caliphate. When you talk about a region that is in a master-slave relationship, look at your region.

Some yorubas, just like other ethnic groups voted for Jonatahn. If not for the SS and SE, would Obasanjo have become president? Selfish, greedy bastard!!! What was the SW support for Obasanjo in the 1999 election? In the 2003 election when the yorubas were already becoming disgruntled with Obasanjo because he was not a tribal bigot who was not giving undue preference to yoruba land, the SS and SE stood by him. Infact, the SE stood by Obasanjo against Ojukwu who ran for that election and against Okadigbo who was Buhari's running mate in that election. You remember? You dimwit.

The greed and selfishness of the yorubas will hand over this election to the North/Atiku and people like me will make it happen! grin.

Your wailing and gnashing of teeth just began! grin. Atiku is coming!!!

Hear Obasanjo speak Bastard!

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode! APC under Tinubu CANNOT be the same as APC under Buhari.

There are no killings happening anymore in the SW. Amotekun has arrested the situation. Go and die if it pains you. Is the Yoruba man who was said to have given the figure a pressman How did he come by his numbers
You are just a dumbass! angry

Forgetful morronn! Sunday Igboho's error was going into a secessionist agenda that most Yorubas at home were not buying into. He was being used and started to confront Obas including Ooni. He also attacked Pastor Adeboye. embarassed
Nevertheless, he is chilling in Benin pending when Tinubu becomes president. cool

Olodo! I have already addressed that:

Funke's killers have been arrested and standing trial. Amotekun has been formed in the aftermath. So why are you still convulsing

Mumu! In 1999, you had no choice. It was either Obasanjo or Falae. You simply chose the 'lesser evil'. grin

In 2003, you all had no choice. Power of incumbency cowed everybody in. grin And yes, Yorubas voted Obasanjo massively in 2003 thereby leading to the death of AD.

Like I have been saying you are just an inconsequential slave and luuunatic. You don't have a choice in this matter. Just sit by and watch as your masters - Yorubas and Fulanis play this game. cool

Sorry for the break in transmission. I have your time now. grin

You are so useless and stupid. Let me show you why.

You: APC under Tinubu CANNOT be the same as APC under Buhari.

Me: Lol. Who cares what APC will be like under Tinubu you useless idiot? What concerns me if APC crumbles or makes gaint strides under Tinubu? The magic dimwits like you say Tinubu performed in lagos as governor, was he in APC when he performed those "magic"?. I care about moving this country forward and Tinubu lacks that ability; he is sick (buhari has taught us never to elect a sick leader), his wealth, educational background, origin are all shrouded in secrecy. He is a thug and a drug baron. He is undemocratic etc. Tinubu once said minimum force should be used on terrorists and fulani herdsmen. No sane person should ever vote for a character like that. No wonder fulani herdsmen kill you f*cks and he says nothing.

You: No killings happening in the SW. Ametokun has arrested the situation.

Me: No killings in the SW? Really? Lol. They still kill you f*cks. They even still kill ametokun operatives. grin. If not for tribal sentiments, what will make you contemplate voting in a party again under whose watch your yoruba brothers, mothers, fathers and sisters have been slaughtered, raped and displaced? You useless tribal bigot. As we speak, there are still some ogun indigenes living in Benin republic due to fulani herdsmen killings. Slave pass that one? grin

You: Sunday Igboho in chilling in Benin bla bla bla.

Me: He was betrayed by his own people. Don't sugar coat it grin. Betrayal dey una blood! grin. He is a fugitive in Benin republic. grin

I am a slave because i will vote for Atiku against a southerner? grin grin. When the yorubas voted for Buhari (a northerner) against a southerner (GEJ), what were they? grin grin. Useless bastard!!!

Atiku is coming. This is the beginning of your wailing and gnashing of teeth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku: Afenifere Backs G5 Governors / Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) / Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.