Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? (1094 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Is there any future risk issue if a lady has done abortion before,like having Child birth issues, fluctuating stomach pains and many others .

In summary is it adviveable to marry a lady who has done abortion in her youthful age??

Like u know marriage is not just for companionship, but also to keep on the continuity of a family.

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Is willful murder acceptable to you?

5 Likes

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Is willful murder acceptable to you?

Nope not at all.
Thou the reason for her action is understandable,... According to her and her parents she was raped in secondary school during a graduation party... But I don't know how true it is... U know humans and lies
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2022
The lady can complicate her reproductive system and sometimes die due to abortion. It is risky... I don't like it and wouldn't encourage it. This doesn't speak for everyone but, it's a no to me.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Nope not at all.
Thou the reason for her action is understandable,... According to her and her parents she was raped in secondary school during a graduation party... But I don't know how true it is... U know humans and lies
Quite complicated, it's a double risk -; you know... She might get rid of herself trying to get rid of the child.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2022
cry
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Quite complicated, it's a double risk -; you know... She might get rid of herself trying to get rid of the child.
She did it already
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Southernigbo: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Is there any thing wrong with abortiom
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Southernigbo:
Is there any thing wrong with abortiom

Ya alot
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by advanceDNA: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:
Is there any future risk issue if a lady has done abortion before,like having Child birth issues, fluctuating stomach pains and many others .

In summary is it adviveable to marry a lady who has done abortion in her youthful age??

Like u know marriage is not just for companionship, but also to keep on the continuity of a family.

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

It is the women u shoukd ask why they lie about it....its the lies that make men worry there's something bigger and want to avoid auch women..........same thing with body count....they will always lie they only have only had two boyfriend....

Women understand moral standards..they understand the negative implications of their actions, yet wilfully do it anyways....

and thats why they lie amd form saint when a new guy comes along....its the same reason they are always angry here when guys come and reveal the various experience they had with women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Fahvvy: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
OP sir @OsilaGama
What advanceDNA said is nothing short of the truth undecided....

Women know moral standards...
They know the implications of going against it...
And yet, they still CHOOSE to fall short...

And to answer your question...
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! ABORTION IS A BIIIGGGG RED FLAG!!! And I wouldn't advice anyone to be with a woman who has had an abortion undecided...

You and I know that...
Actions have consequences...
And there are implications to doing an abortion, so the question I ask is why should I join you in facing the possible consequences of your past stup.idity? undecided...

And besides...
Those qualities in her that is making you consider marrying her eh, I'm VERY CERTAIN that you can find those same qualities and even more in another lady that hasn't done abortion undecided...

But las las, the choice is still your own sha undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by cooooooks(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
You could always ask for medical checkup. However, she will feel like you want her for kids alone and will likely resent you.

Properly done abortions shouldn't be a problem.

OsilaGama:

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=117599537]

It is the women u shoukd ask why they lie about it....same thing with body count....they will always lie they only have only had two boyfriend....

Women understand moral standards..they understand the negative implications of their actions, yet wilfully do it anyways....

and thats why they lie amd form saint when a new guy comes along....its the same reason they are always angry here when guys come and reveal the various experience they had with women[/quot

Yes that's true bro..
Na so dem de o
After flerting life they will be looking for love and sympathy..
I grab ur point boss
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fahvvy:
OP sir @OsilaGama
What advanceDNA said is nothing short of the truth undecided....

Women know moral standards...
They know the implications of going against it...
And yet, they still CHOOSE to fall short...

And to answer your question...
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! ABORTION IS A BIIIGGGG RED FLAG!!! And I wouldn't advice anyone to be with a woman who has had an abortion undecided...

You and I know that...
Actions have consequences...
And there are implications to doing an abortion, so the question I ask is why should I join you in facing the possible consequences of your past stup.idity? undecided...

And besides...
Those qualities in her that is making you consider marrying her eh, I'm VERY CERTAIN that you can find those same qualities and even more in another lady that hasn't done abortion undecided...

But las las, the choice is still your own sha undecided...

Thanks bro Tho we just started dating and I haven't even started considering marriage, I just dropped the topic so as to know the implications of going an abortion.
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Africans and their mentality.....all this people shouting ABORTION IS A RED FLAG,,, na una go still reject belle wey una give girl

ABORTION is not a RED FLAG,,,, u can marry a virgin and she can still have fertility issues,, u can still have delay in having children..

ABORTION is bad and it has it's own consequences....but as long as the doctors have confirmed that she is medically fine and fit to conceive to have children then there is no cause for worries

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Thanks bro Tho we just started dating and I haven't even started considering marriage, I just dropped the topic so as to know the implications of going an abortion.
if she gets pregnant for u now while u are still dating,,,please will u marry her....just a harmless question.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

>:
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

angry
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Ahbeg drop ur opinions..

abortion is the best ever...no mans wants no blooody childrens ruñing around the house like hungry rabbit especially watching those eeediot things sukin booobsi like its there human right.abortion must come into law..piriod¡(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realmi:
if she gets pregnant for u now while u are still dating,,,please will u marry her....just a harmless question.....
yes but not even considering unprotected s€x at the moment...
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realmi:
Africans and their mentality.....all this people shouting ABORTION IS A RED FLAG,,, na una go still reject belle wey una give girl

ABORTION is not a RED FLAG,,,, u can marry a virgin and she can still have fertility issues,, u can still have delay in having children..

ABORTION is bad and it has it's own consequences....but as long as the doctors have confirmed that she is medically fine and fit to conceive to have children then there is no cause for worries

bro thats true,but there is no 100% assurance of not being affected by that action now or later in the future

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

bro thats true,but there is no 100% assurance of not being affected by that action now or later in the future
my bro....everybody has a past...even the bible said "he that is without sin should cast the first stone" that statement was even made over an adulterous married woman's case oo...not a single lady...

Some people who do this ABORTION did not do it because they enjoyed it, they did it because it was the only choice they were left with...nobody is even blaming the guys involved...or are they free from consequences

Let's be realistic...na man dey give woman belle...na this same men dey reject girl wey don do ABORTION before.....it does not make sense

Once the girl admits to here past and has changed her ways,,, who are we to judge her

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

what is ur fear exactly
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

well,, the only thing I can say is,, if u know that her past is a red flag for u, please dont hurt her by leading her on only to dump her later...its best u leave her now....she already has a traumatised past it will be wicked of u to add to it
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Realmi: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

well,, the only thing I can say is,, if u know that her past is a red flag for u, please dont hurt her by leading her on only to dump her later...its best u leave her now....she already has a traumatised past it will be wicked of u to add to it....and please note, ABORTION is not the only sin or medical procedure that has a consequence

U are not considering unprotected sex, that means u will still have sex with her, but with protection...so tell me,, why would u want to have sex atall with a girl that has done ABORTION

So she is good to sleep with but not good to keep
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Fahvvy: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

OP sir...
The choice is yours...

For me, I can't marry a woman who has done an abortion (unless she hid it from me)...

For others, it's not that big of a deal...

To every man his own....

If this is a deal breaker for you (it definitely is for me), please walk away asap, but if not, you can go ahead...

Enjoy your evening chief...
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Fahvvy: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realmi:
1. please note, ABORTION is not the only sin or medical procedure that has a consequence

U are not considering unprotected sex, that means u will still have sex with her, but with protection...so tell me,, why would u want to have sex atall with a girl that has done ABORTION

1. You're very correct...
Other medical procedure also have consequences...

But the question here is why should I be advised to be with a girl that has done an abortion which has a possibility of future complications, when I can have other girls without such possible complications?

@bolded...
When it comes to men and se.x, EVERY GIRL is good enough to sleep with, but not every girl is worth keeping undecided...

As "somehow-ish" as it sounds, it's the truth...

Se.x requires absolutely NO COMMITMENT, but keeping a girl long term requires a lot of commitment...

So if I'm going to be committed to a girl ie spending my time and resources on her long term, I've got to make sure that, that girl is da.mn well near perfect undecided....

In summary, the fact that she is nackable doesn't automatically mean she is worth keeping grin...

Girls should know this and know peace cool...

Just as ladies have a "friendzone", guys too have a "se.x zone" undecided...

Just as no matter what a guy who is in the friend zone does, she can NEVER consider him for anything serious (asides billing and free attention ofcourse grin)...

A girl in the se.x zone can NEVER be considered for anything serious other than se.x ofcourse cheesy...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realmi:
well,, the only thing I can say is,, if u know that her past is a red flag for u, please dont hurt her by leading her on only to dump her later...its best u leave her now....she already has a traumatised past it will be wicked of u to add to it....and please note, ABORTION is not the only sin or medical procedure that has a consequence

Lol bro we never go intimate yet oHh

Just casual stuffs no sex for now boss...
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realmi:
my bro....everybody has a past...even the bible said "he that is without sin should cast the first stone" that statement was even made over an adulterous married woman's case oo...not a single lady...

Some people who do this ABORTION did not do it because they enjoyed it, they did it because it was the only choice they were left with...nobody is even blaming the guys involved...or are they free from consequences

Let's be realistic...na man dey give woman belle...na this same men dey reject girl wey don do ABORTION before.....it does not make sense

Once the girl admits to here past and has changed her ways,,, who are we to judge her

Na u done tok sense so far
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by OsilaGama(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fahvvy:

1. You're very correct...
Other medical procedure also have consequences...

But the question here is why should I be advised to be with a girl that has done an abortion which has a possibility of future complications, when I can have other girls without such possible complications?

@bolded...
When it comes to men and se.x, EVERY GIRL is good enough to sleep with, but not every girl is worth keeping undecided...

As "somehow-ish" as it sounds, it's the truth...

Se.x requires absolutely NO COMMITMENT, but keeping a girl long term requires a lot of commitment...

So if I'm going to be committed to a girl ie spending my time and resources on her long term, I've got to make sure that, that girl is da.mn well near perfect undecided....

In summary, the fact that she is nackable doesn't automatically mean she is worth keeping grin...

Girls should know this and know peace cool...

Just as ladies have a "friendzone", guys too have a "se.x zone" undecided...

Just as no matter what a guy who is in the friend zone does, she can NEVER consider him for anything serious (asides billing and free attention ofcourse grin)...

A girl in the se.x zone can NEVER be considered for anything serious other than se.x ofcourse cheesy...

Hahah bro u gott me laffing..
But u made a big point

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by kelspinall(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
ph gal i wan book and smash told me she did abortion,omo feelings are gone..even to send messages na war
Re: Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? by Qatar2022: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Nope not at all.
If you believe this nonsense you will be easily scammed, mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Amount Of Money Can Buy Love / Rapper Odumodublvck Bags N47m Ambassadorial Deal With UK Fashion Brand / Hilda Baci And Mystery Boyfriend Spotted Partying Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.