Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (42979 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening everyone
Came across this exact topic on Facebook
What is the biggest red flag you have ever spotted at the begging of a new relationship

Would love to get comments concerning this topic

BRB for my own REDFLAG

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by czarr(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Small yansh

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Small pencil. sad

If you don't get it, forget about it. undecided

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Atimjessy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
He kept over-pricing everything like a stingy man.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Small pencil. sad

. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin

483 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin
Hmm savage!! grin grin
I just write "Small pencil".
Your brain don dey think another thing. cheesy
Chai! Okay ooo.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Blunttruth: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good evening everyone
Came across this exact topic on Facebook
What is the biggest red flag you have ever spotted at the begging of a new relationship

Would love to get comments concerning this topic

BRB for my own REDFLAG

Control freak, feels very insecure , thinks one is constantly challenging their intelligence.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Saynoomore: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Small pencil. sad

He had better not use his small pencil as cotton bud. undecided

Better safe than sorry!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Dreg05: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Small pencil. sad

hope you have big yansh, cos i ve got it, come get it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
This thread is as useless as my gambian ex angry

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Moeman: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
social media addiction/ attention freak

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Because she's broke........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Smelly wig

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Lalami3232(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Dem plenty ooooo grin.
Immediately you tell a 9ja babe say get feelings for her, E be like say you dey owe her instantly.
Funny enough, 99.2% no get anything to offer aside that toto wey everybody don chop before you. Even the toto wey majority of dem dey offer isn't even tight.
Na we go still use our own money to buy enlargement pump and cream before we fit enjoy the wide canal wey many of dem dey carry. I doubt if this generation of girls go stay labour room pass 2mins sef. The pikin go swim out with ease grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for Europe tight pass our average 9ja babe"

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by EdgarBounce(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
The yeye Ogoni girl said she can help me get a job in Shell but I won't use the money to help my family...only her family....I jakpa cheesy

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Narcissism...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Honourable1901(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Cheating

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by tolumizzy(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
She too like shisha

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Iamdbull: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

She's not a fan of Dbull, Incase you haven't listened to my single the link still remains in my signature

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by nurez305(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

392 Likes 45 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by KingDash: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Witch

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by tomiwakeem: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Urgent 2k

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by breathcutter(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Immediately she said yes, she gave me list of MATERIAL things to buy with a disclaimer that that's when she'll finally be free with me....

Free indeed Chinwendu �

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by FindX(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
One round no dey do her.

How person pikin go dey fvck for 3 straight hours?

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Offpoint1: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
She doesn't know who Einstein or Isaac Newton was, couldn't hold any intelligent conversation.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by mployer(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
She knew all the hotels within the vicinity. Even our hangout spot had a lodging acommodation. I didn't know, she told me embarassed

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by AdiokOnoNland: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Omo na lie everytime, she just dey lie dey confused me grin grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Chukabiz(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
She's hostile to strangers, my friends and family.

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.